Jessicaxyou-Anything for you Princess part 3

my heart wants you

Previously

"Jess? What's wrong?"

Hyunwoo gulped down the lump in his throat.

Taeyeon looked at her cousin with a worried expression, but she had no idea why he looked like he was crying.

Maybe it's because of the sweat on his forehead, or is it real tears......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The three girls look at Donghae, but only to notice the two presence behind him. As soon as Jessica's eyes meet Hyunwoo's, the latter immediately looked away not wanting to see her crying face. Not because he hated Jessica, but just like before, he still hates seeing her cry. Taeyeon slowly reached for the sleeve on his cousin's uniform turning his attention to her, "Aeron? Gwenchana?" Taeyeon looked at her cousin worriedly, Hyunwoo suddenly realizes the situation. It's not the time to worry his cousin again, he gave her a wide smile. "Gwenchana." 

He looked back at the front and Jessica was still looking at him, fortunately, she stopped crying. She quickly wiped down her tears feeling embarrassed. Taeyeon left her cousin and went to the girl, "Gwenchanayo? You don't look fine." She gave the girl her handkerchief, Jessica feeling more embarrassed shook her head, but also, even more, pitiful since the girl in front of her is so nice yet she wished that she was never here. But Tae was never one to give up unless it's too painful for her, Taeyeon pulled Jessica's hand and placed the handkerchief on her palm, "It's okay, you need this." Taeyeon smiled and let go of her hand. 

Jessica looked back at Hyunwoo who just kept a cold expression on his face, but nonetheless, he nods his head signaling her to take it. Jessica sighed, but listened well and wiped her tears with the handkerchief. After she finally calmed down, Taeyeon quickly shot her with a smile, "I know it's late, but I'm Taeyeon. Kim Taeyeon." She bowed at the three girls. They were surprised at first, but of course introduced themselves as well. "Jessica, Jessica Jung." Jessica held her hand out for Taeyeon and Taeyeon happily shook the girl's hand thinking she finally made a new friend, well at least that's a girl. Another girl held her hand out for Taeyeon as well, "I'm Sunny." Taeyeon shook her hand as well and lastly, "Tiffany, Tiffany Hwang, but you can also call me Fany because you know... I'm Funny." The eye smile girl laughed at her own joke, everyone around the room just looked at her weirdly at least except for Taeyeon who laughed along with her. "You can call me Tae." Taeyeon gave her the brightest smile she's given to anyone today, which flustered Tiffany a bit.

Taeyeon who was oblivious at the time turn around to look at her cousin and pointed at him, "That's Aeron, Kim Aeron, my baby cousin." Aeron who's been calming himself the whole time smiled and bowed. "Annyeongseyo." Donghae was about to speak, but Aeron ran up to him and covered his mouth. Donghae and the four girls looked at Aeron weirdly, but he just smiled it off. "Anyways, Aeron and Donghae-shi go on and eat, how about you guys? Have you eaten yet?" Taeyeon turned into an ahjumma again and worried for her children. The girls shook their head, "We should eat, I'm hungry." Sunny whined like a little baby again earning a smack from Tiffany.

All of them laughed, well at least except Jessica and Aeron. Aeron just looked at her cousin who seemed to be enjoying the others company and he shouldn't ruin that. He quickly whispered to Donghae, "Please don't tell Taeyeon that they used to be my friends as well." Donghae just furrowed his eyebrows, "Wae?" Aeron just looked at him with pleading eyes. Donghae sighed, "Choa." Aeron gave him a small smile, he didn't want Taeyeon to know that the person she hated was Jessica because he knew the two could be great friends.

Jessica who's been staring at Hyunwoo still couldn't believe he was in front of her, only a few meters away. Just a few steps and she could touch him and hold him tight like old times, but she held herself back knowing now isn't the right time. They all started unpacking their lunch and quickly eating it since the bell was about to ring in a few seconds. As they ate, Taeyeon kept chatting with them seeing as she had nothing to do since her lunch was already empty thanks to Hyunwoo earlier.  Taeyeon didn't complain, though, he got to talk with the girls some more, feeling really bubbly since she seems to meet great friends especially Tiffany who kept answering Taeyeon's questions while eating almost choking a few times.

As soon as the bell rang, the six of them went to their classes, but unfortunately, Jessica had something to say to the one person she missed the most. As the group was heading to their class, Jessica quickly took this chance to talk to her ice prince. She grabbed his hand and lead him far enough that the rest of their friends wouldn't be able to find them. Lucky for her, Aeron just went along with it, because he too needed to talk to her. As soon as Jessica found a spot to hide, she quickly faced Aeron and let his wrist go. She bit her lip, now that the time has come she actually didn't know what to say or how to start.

Seeing this, Aeron started instead, "It's been a while, long time no see." He gave her a small smile which gave Jessica a throbbing feeling inside her chest, he doesn't seem to smile at her the way he used to. "Where... Where were you all this time?" Jessica who finally found her voice spoke, Hyunwoo just look up and kept smiling, "I went to fulfill my promise, I went away." Jessica shook her head, "I didn't think you'd actually leave me." Jessica's voice began to crack as tears start to form. "When has there been a time, where I didn't listen to you." Aeron chuckled, but not a happy one.

Jessica looked away, it's true. No matter how stupid and dangerous her request was, Hyunwoo never failed to do them. "But this, can I ask you one favor? This will be my first, last and only one request from you." Aeron began to put on his normally cold face and Jessica looked at him with tears forming. Aeron knew he shouldn't ask this, but he had to for both of their sake and also for Taeyeon. He no longer wants to bring back the past... Mostly the painful memories. "Stay away... From me." He began. "Please also don't bring up our old friendship in the past in front of Taeyeon." Jessica could only wonder why, she looked around feeling confused.

orange, quote, and sad image

Aeron couldn't stand acting cold anymore and quickly went away and rushed to their class. Jessica's legs began to feel weak that they fell down on the ground and she began to break down, all she could think of was how much she regretted the day she sent him away. "Wae was I so stupid!? Wae did I give our friendship up for a stupid crush!? Wae was I so blind...?" Jessica cried and cried, luckily no one was around to witness anything, so no rumors were spread.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Next Few Weeks

Taeyeon has grown close to the three girls, but if she had to choose who she was closest to, it would be Tiffany, she doesn't know why, but she feels a special connection with her, I mean they got along the first time they meet. Aeron and Donghae would sometimes join them, only because Taeyeon would force them to hang out together. But of course, Hyunwoo couldn't turn down any of his cousin's request since he loves her dearly like a sibling. Plus she's been with him since Day 1, other than his girlfriend, ex-girlfriend, Taeyeon was only who her trust the most so he would do anything not to make her sad. He even beat up Taeyeon's ex after he heard what happened, luckily Taeyeon hasn't found out even though he showed up with bruises and wounds on his face, Aeron just made an excuse like it was from Football. 

Aeron was not only a basketball player, he played all kinds of sports, he was also smart that he'd always been top 1 at his old school. He was indeed the perfect guy in everyone's perspective, unfortunately, he had a cold personality, but nonetheless, a million of girls have been confessing to him only to be turned down. He only showed his warm side to people who he's actually grown to consider as friends. Aeron and Donghae have been busy focusing on the team and today was their first match. Almost everyone showed up, the bleachers were filled, some of the students were from the rival school too. Aeron was exhausted, he's been on the court all four sets, but he's not one to give up if it was about sports, so he kept going and running to the enemies' hoop. Donghae on the corner waving his hands at Aeron to pass it to him, once he was given a chance, he quickly passed it to Donghae and ran up to the net breaking the enemies' guard, Donghae passed it back to Aeron who was already jumping midair caught the ball and dunked it on the hoop. The buzzer rang and the crowd went wild, you could see bright flashes everywhere pointed at Aeron. Who swiftly landed and finished it off with a smile. 

"For the first time in history, the Eagles have won their first game and beat their record with 290/60." The announcer yelled through the microphone making the crown more hype. The whole basketball ran to Aeron and had a group hug before lifting him up in the air to celebrate. Once he was down on the ground again, he quickly looked around and smiled wider as soon as he saw her cheering, he ran to Taeyeon and engulfed the girl in a hug as they jump up and down. The midget just kept screaming to put her down since she was afraid he'd accidently let her go. Once he was done celebrating with Taeyeon, he hugged the other girls, even Jessica because at the time he didn't mind since he was really happy. 

Out of all the girls, Jessica was the one who was hugged the longest, which seemed to stop the beating of her heart and she didn't know why. But she felt happy, that she wasn't ignored today. After Aeron let her go, he went back to the front again and went on his phone and quickly texted a number, "Today's my first game, and we won. I wish you were here to see it. I miss you."He then put his phone down and went to shake hands with the other team where he meets his old friend from America. "Mark! Boiii! Long time no see!" They gave each other bro hugs. He didn't notice Mark was playing during the game since he never really pays attention to the other team's faces until the end. "Aye~ Aeron, nice to see you again brotha." Aeron smiled widely, "You didn't notice me this time, aye so much for being in the same team last year." Mark complained, and Aeron just chuckle, Mark knew how serious Aeron was, but now that he's seen he's side on the enemy line, he's grown to fear his seriousness, if Mark actually played for real, he would still have been beaten, I mean his team already gave up on the first set when the score was already 90/20.

"So how's Korea? Are you still getting used to the timezone? I still am." Aeron changed the topic, not because it was bad, but because he wanted to talk about something else. Mark just laughed, he's been in Korea for 4 months now so he used to it, "You'll grow used to it." He patted his pal's shoulder, "Anyways, I still haven't introduced you my girlfriend have I?" Aeron's eyes widen, his friend who use to fluster a lot just by talking or staring at a girl finally got one. "Aye~ You're kidding right." Mark just ignored him and turned around to the crowd and motioned someone to come at the front. Aeron followed his gaze and saw two girls making their way to them, both of them were blonde hair while the other had cute bangs.

gif, rose, and blackpink imagegif, lisa, and rose image

As they head towards the two, Hyunwoo's heart began to race all because he stared into the cute blonde bangs girl's eyes. Not to exaggerate, but it almost exploded when the girl was finally in front of him and flashed him a smile. Hyunwoo didn't waste no time and smiled right back, "This is Rose and Lisa, Rose is my girlfriend while Lisa is our er, just kidding, she's Rose's best friend." Mark introduced the two, but Lisa and Hyunwoo were just having a staring contest which soon broke since Lisa looked away, "Hey~ I'm not ing, I was even forced to come here." Lisa whined which earned some cute points from Hyunwoo. Mark noticing his boy's stare at Lisa, smirked. "Rose, Lisa, this is Aeron." Aeron was speechless at the time, but luckily he held his hand out for one of them to take, he was hoping Lisa would at least take it. Rose who seem to notice the whole loving stares, pushed Lisa to Aeron who was off guard and both of them almost fell down on the ground, luckily Hyunwoo manage to stop it.

Noticing their closeness, Lisa quickly got from him, plus some girls from the crowd started screaming. A few fans started marching towards them scaring the four of them, but fortunately before any girl could touch Lisa, Aeron pulled her behind him and got hit by a fan instead. The fan started freaking out and ran away from embarrassment taking the rest of the fans that came with her.  Lisa quickly checked if he was okay, "Oh my gosh! Are you okay?" She asked as she examines his face. Hyunwoo quickly averted his eyes away feeling embarrassed from the closeness, seeing Hyunwoo get hit by a fan, Taeyeon ran as fast as a lightweight bolt to Aeron and checked if he was wounded. Of course, the three girls followed, two were worried, while one seem to be a bit jealous. As soon as Taeyeon recognized Mark, she quickly greeted him. "Mark! You kid! How are you?" Taeyeon gave the boy a nuggie, completely forgetting Aeron. 

"Yah, ack, Manager it hurts! For a kid leader, you're still strong." Mark struggled to escape her hold, luckily Rose came to the rescue, "Excuse me if you don't mind. That's my boyfriend." Taeyeon looked at the girl and then back to Mark twice and looked at Aeron who chuckled, "I know right. She's too good for him." Mark who took the chance to escape hit Aeron, "Yah, I didn't say nothing when Yoona---" My eyes widened and I quickly covered his mouth. "Dude, we broke up," Aeron whispered in his ear, which earned a shock expression from Mark. Taeyeon put her arm over his shoulder, "Don't bring her up again, it's fresh." Taeyeon shook her hand like it was a fan just sideways.

Then Mark started smirking and whispered something into Taeyeon's ears, which made Taeyeon smirk as well. "That's a good idea!" Taeyeon let Mark go and went in front of Aeron who just looked at her weirdly, but was once again off guard when he was pushed back only to hit someone behind him which turns out to be Lisa again. "Hey! That's the second time already!" Aeron glared at the two, but then turned around to apologize to Lisa, who just smiled and shook her head, "Aniyo, gwenchana." Aeron again was star struck by her smile and froze. Until Taeyeon hit his back and dragged the two of them outside of the gym, "You should show her around, bye." Taeyeon ran back to her friends, leaving Lisa and Hyunwoo in an awkward situation. Regardless of that, Aeron listened to her cousin again, "Let's go? I'll show you around the school." Aeron turned to Lisa who smiled and nod her head. The two headed to the halls and walked around the school, at first they were very awkward until some fans started chasing them. 

Aeron took Lisa's hand and ran away, dragging her with him to get away from the crazy fans, but every corner of the school they would find a bunch of girls who went crazy and started running after the two, so they were in a tight situation until Hyunwoo manage to get to their secret hideout, After the fans passed by the two looked at each other and started laughing, "Is it always this crazy?" Lisa asked as she giggles which sounded like music to Aeron's ears. He just laughed, "Maybe, but even more now because I'm with a gorgeous girl." Lisa blinked a few times making Aeron realize what he just said, he quickly shook his head, "I didn't--- I mean you're gorgeous, but I---" Lisa started laughing at loud, "I like you, you're funny." Aeron's face immediately turned red hearing her. "Wha--- What?"

She then leaned closer and kissed his lips, "I said you're cute." She bit her lips after leaning back from the kiss making Hyunwoo blush even harder.  Lisa started giggling seeing Hyunwoo's reaction, "When I saw you at the court, I thought you were so cool, I even cheered for you, not only that. My heart went dugs, dugs, and that's the first time I felt like that. When you caught me before we fell on the ground my heart went like that again, I'm not going to lie, I wanted to lean in. Now that I see your cute side, I think I like you... I think I'll fall for you... I think I'll love you." Lisa once again leaned in and captured his lips once again. Aeron didn't know how or when, but he started kissing her back making the kiss even more magical.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Next Few Days

Lisa and Aeron have been spending more time together and have grown close to the point that they'd go on dates, yes they were dating, but not official since they were still getting to know each other. Outside of hanging out with Lisa, all he did was train and play basketball which Lisa always came to support him at. Jessica has become more quiet and non-sociable even to her friends after the game, it's as if she was keeping herself from everyone. Today, was no different from ordinary days, Jessica was waiting with Taeyeon for Aeron who had practice at the time since they've started to walk together since they were all in the same direction. Jessica and Taeyeon could go home, but it's safer to go with Aeron ever since they heard about a kidnapping case happen nearby.

Taeyeon was on her phone probably texting Tiffany while Jessica was just looking out the window again, but after Tiffany stopped answering Taeyeon since she had to shower, Taeyeon looked at Jessica. She felt the sadness in Jessica's eyes as she looks at them, Taeyeon popped her lips out, "Aeron..." Hearing his name, Jessica immediately turned around to face Taeyeon, confusion written across Jessica's face. Taeyeon just showed a small smile, "You love him, don't you?" Jessica's eyes widened and shook her head. 'He's not mine to love.' She thought. Taeyeon as if reading her thoughts asked again, "But you still do?" Jessica just looked at Taeyeon and thought about it... 'More than she ever will.'

boy, break, and one sided love image

Taeyeon sighed, "If you love him, tell him. Don't hide." Jessica shook her head, "I don't and even if I do, I can't he's already seeing someone." Taeyeon shook her head, "In a boy's heart, no one can ever beat the first love." Jessica furrowed her eyebrows confuse at what Taeyeon meant. Taeyeon chuckled realizing Jessica's obliviousness, "You didn't know? You were Aeron--- I mean Hyunwoo's first love." Jessica's eyes widened, this was the first time she's heard of it... 'Wait didn't Hyunwoo say not to tell her about us?' Jessica looked at Taeyeon weirdly as if the latter had superpowers earning another laugh from Taeyeon. "I don't have powers relax, Hyunwoo... Has always been easy to read, I've been with him since you threw him away." Jessica gulped, feeling more guilty since Taeyeon knows. Taeyeon just smiled and began her story, "Nothing has went passed me when it comes to him, Hyunwoo may not seem like the type, but every night he used to cry himself to sleep after we came to America. He had a hard time adjusting in the US, no one would try to approach him since they saw him as a crybaby, so he barely had friends, that is until High School where he met great people who have finally made him consider that life wasn't so bad, but I destroyed that. I made him give up his happiness so he could accompany me here. The main reason, I came to Korea was to move on from my ex, GD. Around the time we broke up, Hyunwoo showed up with a busted face, he said it was from football, but the next day, I saw my ex with the same busted face and he seemed to be afraid when he saw me and that's when I realized the little things Hyunwoo did for me. Hyunwoo always took care of my bullies, notes I missed and little things like feeding my puppy whenever I forget. He was the kind of boy that you'd regret if you let him go. Sadly... He's been through a lot." Hearing this, Jessica began to form tears in her eyes.

"So... Please this time, don't regret anything anymore and take a chance." Taeyeon wiped Jessica's tears before the door crashed open. "Let's go home, I'm tired~" Hyunwoo appeared at the door yawning. Jessica wiped her tears and grabbed her stuff, but Taeyeon stayed seated. "Tae, what are you doing let's go?" Aeron whined, "I'm staying here, I'm going to wait for Tiffany, we're going on a date." The two rolled their eyes, "Fine, text me when you get home okay?" Aeron and Jessica headed home, it was awkward at first since the two have always avoided each other. As they walk, Hyunwoo stopped making Jessica stop and look at him.

"Um..." He looked at the ground before getting to the point, "If any of my actions hurt you, or made you cry, I apologize." Jessica was surprised at his sudden apology, but it didn't stop there.

manga, monochrome, and quote image

Aeron went to her and wrapped her arms around her, "Sorry... Sorry for everything, for ignoring you. If I knew that you were getting bullied because of, I would have protected you." Jessica was beyond shock, the power of the two cousins in getting unknown information is amazing. Jessica has been getting bullied by Aeron's fangirls, more like obsess girls ever since they saw her hanging out with him. It was a different case for Lisa since Hyunwoo's able to protect her, but Jessica was not protected at all since none of her friends knew either. Her notes are often cut out, her gym clothes are ripped up, her shoes which were once white was filled with dog , most of her things were stolen, she sometimes gets dirty water dumped on her, and she's always been physically beaten by the girls. But she manages to hide all of that due to the power of makeup.

manga image

Jessica who had been holding back her tears finally let them escape and cried in his arms, feeling as if her ice prince was back comforting her. She wanted to complain to him, why he hasn't been protecting her? Why she left him? Why is he with someone else? Why can't he come back to her? Why couldn't she realize that he loved her before, but she held it in? A hug from Hyunwoo was enough to comfort her, for her to forget all the misery in her life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Next Day

aesthetic, drizzle, and gif image

Jessica sighed, she got caught in the rain, and now she was soaking wet. She needed to get home today, Krystal's coming home tonight and she can't miss her baby sis's welcome home greeting. Jessica put her bag over her head to cover her head and ran through the rain, but the bag wasn't helping. She just kept getting soaked. What made the day even worse was her bag was open and her things slipped out. She cursed in her head before sitting down to grab her things. Luckily nothing was missing and the rain seems to stop since she didn't feel any more rain drops. At least that what she thought until she looked up to see a pair of eyes looking down on her with an umbrella over the man's head. Jessica quickly stood up from her spot holding her bag. The man looked at her with pain written across his face, it took a couple of seconds for him to speak, "Lisa... She's been cheating on me with some guy name Jungkook." A tear fell down his face, he smiled. "I'm not crying, it's the rain." He tried to cover it up, but Jessica knowing he was lying let go of his bag and engulfed him into a tight hug which seems to surprise him.

gif, hug, and movie image

"Everythings... Going to be alright... So please don't run away this time. Stay here. If you keep running away from things, you'll only get hurt. This is an order from your ice princess." Jessica began to cry as well, Hyunwoo held the umbrella tighter before Jessica leaned back after she calmed down. Hyunwoo smiled, so the princess still cares and... still considered our friendship like in the past. "Anything for you, princess." Jessica was lost for words, her ice prince was back. "Pabo! I thought you hated me, I thought you weren't ever going to call me princess again..." Jessica pounded on Hyunwoo's chest. "You're an, even more, pabo if you thought I hated you. I've always loved and cared for you." Hyunwoo flicked his finger on her forehead, but Jessica didn't care she covered her face and kept crying. 'All along, he didn't hate me.'

anime, girl, and manga image

The two cried under the rain for a good five minutes before they calmed down since Jessica was on the way, Hyunwoo decided to drop her off like old times. As they walk Hyunwoo and Jessica get's this Deja Vu feeling as they walked on the street they last walked on together... At last, they were on the street where everything ended. They both stop and looked around, "Nothing seemed to have changed." Hyunwoo pointed out and Jessica just hummed back. "This was the place, I lost something precious to me." Hyunwoo finally addresses the main topic, it took another couple of seconds before Jessica answered. "Me too... I lost a great friend and a great love... I lost you here." Jessica stared into Hyunwoo's eyes, feeling the seriousness in her eyes, Hyunwoo clenched his teeth. "But this is also where, I should gain it back, Hyunwoo... Can we go back to old times... Ani, being 'Just Friends' isn't enough.

anime, quote, and manga image

Hyunwoo furrowed his eyebrows, he didn't get what she meant. Knowing this, Jessica explained it more, "I---" Jessica was cut off when a girl jumped on Hyunwoo's back, "I found you! I can recognize your back even from a mile away." Hyunwoo recognized the girl's voice right away as well, he slowly turned around trying to check if it was really her. To his amusement it was really her, he quickly hugged her, "Yoona! What are you doing here!?" Hyunwoo spun her around as they hug under the rain. Leaving Jessica alone, just looking at them with pain seen across her face, but unfortunately Aeron doesn't notice. Taeyeon who followed Yoona, but was too slow made it to the scene and saw Jessica's state. She quickly went beside her to cover her from the rain. Once the couple was done enjoying their time, Yoona answers his question, "I'm here to take you back to America, I even manage to convince your parents, aren't you proud of me?" Yoona just showed the man her infamous smile which seems to melt hearts, but this time it completely broke one. Hyunwoo looked at Jessica who was in so much pain seeing as her world just came crashing down again and then back to Yoona who was smiling under the rain soaking wet as well. What's happening...?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Wanted to write the third chapter and so I did.

This would probably be one of my last few new works since I'm working on my other fanfics, mianhae. I can still take in request it would just take long as in a year long or so to write them. It's really hard to write fanfics T^T like how do you make your fanfics which is based on 2012 right now all the way to 2017. I brought this to myself, but I know I shouldn't have wasted time by sleeping in most times lol 

Anyways I'm sorry for those who are waiting for their request to be completed, I also wrote pharagraph replies but just realized that iPhone emojis don't work on the comment so all I see are my 3/4 of my comments disappearing T^T

ANYWAYS THANKS FOR STICKING WITH ME EVEN FOR THIS WHILE I HOPE TO BE ABLE TO UPDATE AT LEAST ONCE OR TWICE A MONTH 

MIANHAE T^T