Wendyxyou-Twins

my heart wants you

September 5, 2010

"Oppa!" The girl waved at the man sitting at the corner of the coffee shop right after her eyes landed on him.

"Jihyun-ah!" The man looked up from his phone and saw the girl waving across the room.

He waved back with a huge smile on his face.

The girl ran to the man with the same sized smile on her face.

The man stood up from his chair and welcomed the girl with a warm hug.

"Oppa, bogoshipo~" The younger girl burried her head on his chest.

The man chuckled, "I missed you too~" He kissed the younger girl's head.

"I thought you we're busy! I thought I was never going to see you again!" By now tears we're streaming down the girl's face as she pulled out from the hug.

"Yah! You baby! Do you really think fame will go over my head just because I became a little known?" The man pouted.

The younger girl giggled as she see a grown man pouting.

The man smiled and wiped the younger girl's tears.

"Anyway sit down, we have a lot to talk about and catch up on." The man let go of the younger girl and pulled out the chair.

The girl smiled and sat down.

"Gomawo Oppa~"

The man sat down across from her, "Anyway....How's my sister?"

"Lonely....Because people took away my one and only oppa." The girl pouted.

The man crinkled his nose and pinch the brigde of the younger girl's nose.

"Aigoo is my Jihyunie missing me too much."

The younger girl nodded.

"Mianhae~ Oppa promise to buy you something as a sorry gift."

The girl shook her head, "Ani....The gift I want isn't something that can be bought."

The man tilted his head, "Then what is it?"

"I want to see oppa often.....I want my oppa back." The girl looked down at the table not wanting to meet her brother's eyes.

"Jihyun-ah....You know I can't do that. I have a lot of people relying on me. I also have fans I can't disappoint."

"But....What about me? What about Appa and Umma?" The girl fiddled with her fingers as she grew nervous....

She was afraid she would lose her precious oppa.....The only person she's ever relied on. 

The only shoulder to lean on.

The only person who knows all her secrets.

The only person who knows the real her.

The only person who makes her smile whenever she's down.

The only person who protects her.

And specially the only person she fell in love with.

The truth is the girl has been suffering from a brother's complex.

That was the only secret she's never told....

She fell in love with her own blood related brother....

"Jihyun-ah.....Mian, but I'm afraid I won't see you even if I try..."

The girl looked up to her brother and met his brown orbs.

"Wh-what are you talking about....?"

This time, it was the man's turn to look away.

"Jihyun-ah....Me, Umma and Appa have decided it's best if you stay with imo in Canada."

The girl's eyes went wide.....

Is that why her parents won't even look her in the eyes this morning at breakfast!?

Is that why they grew cold to her? 

Is that why they have recently been ignoring the girl?

"Wh-when this you guys decide this...?"

"Months ago when I visited home...."

"You never visited home...."

"I specifically went home on the day I knew you were still at school."

"Wae...? Wae are you sending me away? Is it not enough that I don't see you everyday like before?"

"Jihyun-ah you have to understand....I don't want them to hurt you."

"Them who!? Them who took away my oppa? Them who made Jiyong into G-dragon?" The girl clutched her hands and formed them into a fist.

"Jihyun-ah you don't understand....They're getting out of hand! Just before they tried to harm my girlfriend! I don't want them to do the same to you!"

The girl's heart just ripped apart....This was the first time she's ever heard of him having a girlfriend.

Wow....Fame does really ruin the bonds you made before getting famous.

"When am I going?" The girl's voice grew cold....

She wanted this talk to end, so she could go home and cry.

"To-tomorrow...."

The girl's eyes grew wide again, She stood up from her chair and slammed her hands on the table.

"And you only bother to tell me now!? I can't believe you! Your not the same oppa I've always depended on. You are much worse! You became G-dragon!" The girl walked out of the cafe leaving her brother sitting down at the table.

"I'm sorry Jihyun-ah......It's for your own good. The fans are just way too much these days....This is the only way to protect you. I even had to break up from Dara." The man sat at the table with both of his hands into a fist....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


The next day at the airport

"Jihyun-ah you have to go now." The man looked at his daughter after he heard the announcement about her flight.

The girl took off her ear plugs and took her bag and just walked away from her parents without saying goodbye.

She was still mad at them and her brother.

Before she was about to walk in she felt a hand stop her.

She turned around and was about to yell at the person thinking it was her mother or her father.

She was completely stunned as she saw her brother panting.

It seems he ran just to catch her, since he wasn't even here to begin with.

She thought he was too busy becoming 'famous' to even come.

"What do you want?" She gave him a very stern look.

"I saw what you did, you didn't have to walk away. Umma and Appa have nothing to do with this, it was my fault. Please don't hate them."

The girl bit her lip, she knew how much her parents regretted not telling her.

Last night, they we're knocking non-stop infront of her bedroom door begging for her forgiveness.

But she was too busy crying her heart out to forgive them.

"I'll forgive them.....I just don't know when." She harshly took her hand off his.

"Say goodbye for them for me, and please say I'm sorry to them...." The girl looked down on the floor.

"I will....And Jihyun-ah. I'm sorry too."

"Your not at fault......It's your fans." With that she walked away from her brother.

She already went inside where her family could no longer see her....

After a while of waiting and standing and checking her bag and body.

She entered the plane.

She sat on her assigned seat, as time pass by.

A lady sat beside her, but she didn't care, she just looked outside the window trying to let everything that's happening sink in.

Unknown to her, the lady is the girl Jiyong has paid to watch over her for the flight.

Plus a sixteen years old can't ride a plane alone.

After a few minutes

The plane started to take off.

The girl still kept looking outside her window, hoping to see one last glance at her family and lastly Korea.

In any seconds now, she will have to leave her friends.

Her family.

Her life.

And Basically every single thing she's been used to.

She also had to leave her beloved brother.

The plane has already took off the ground.

A tear streamed down the girl's face.

"I also have to leave my feelings for you oppa...."She said so quietly that it sounded so mumbled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


At Canada (September 9, 2010)

The girl went to an empty classroom, "I guess I went too early."

She sat down at the last chair on the corner beside the window.

3 days have passed after leaving everything behind.

Everything around her has change.

You didn't even have to wear uniforms at school.

She knew no one, but her auntie and her cousins in Canada.

Today is the first day of school, and luckily she has been registered even before she came to Canada.

Her parents have called her to see if she's made it in Canada safely.

She didn't want them to keep feeling guilty anymore, of course she has already forgiven them.

She can't handle being mad at them, but she can handle being mad at her brother.

She and her parents talked non stop about nothing, but apologies.

She had to admit, that living in a new environment was very lonely.

She feels even more lonely than before.

She misses them to much.

The girl looked out the window as she put on her ear plugs to get her mind off everything.

Then all the sudden the door opened with a loud thud.

Students started to scatter everywhere around the classroom, but she didn't care.

She didn't bother trying to talk to others seeing as they didn't bother to also talk to her.

She didn't bother to even looked at them as she just closed her eyes and listen to music.

Then she heard a very loud voice yell over everyone talking to their group of friends.

"Good morning!"

The voice was even loud enough to interrupt a certain girl who just wanted to listen to her songs very loudly.

The girl opened her eyes and see girl a the door practically waving her hands off.

wendy | via Tumblr

Jihyun's POV

Some girls went near her and greeted her with hugs and 'I missed you.'

Good thing I studied English, even outside of school or else I would just be sitting here awkwardly.

As a group formed around her, I was about to look away seeing as there was nothing interesting to see anymore.

But then all the sudden our eyes met....

I just gaze back at her and didn't bother looking away seeing as she hasn't.

It suddenly became a staring contest....I dunno why, but a smile just made it's way on my face.

She looked a bit shocked, but then smiled back.

The group of girls around her stopped talking as they saw she seemed distracted.

They all suddenly looked at me, I just turned away as soon as I saw all of them looking at me.

'Darn I lost!' I mentally hit myself.

I looked outside the window once again, I really didn't want to have so many eyes on me.

Just like my brother, I don't like the attention.

But again just like him, we both fell in love with singing and on stage.

Then all the sudden I felt a tap on my shoulder, I took off my ear plug as I look at the person.

I mentally had my eyes widened as big as an owl seeing the person who bothered to tap me on my shoulder.

The girl I lost to.

"Yes?"

She smiled and held out her hand. 

"Hey, I'm Wendy Son. What's your name?"

I tilted my head, confuse as to why she bothered to even talk to me.

No one bothered to talk to me, so how come she did.

I didn't want to be rude, I shook her hands.

"Jihyun Kwon."

She smiled ear to ear, "It's nice to meet you Jihyunie."

And with that one sentence our weird, funny and crazy friendship started.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Two years later.

"Wendy! Hurry! We'll be late!" I kept running faster, but the girl behind me just seemed to be slowing down...

Two years have passed since I came to Canada.

I've become friends with my one and only friend, no I should be calling her sister since we are practically sisters.

My edit

We've been together since the passed two years.

She was the first one who held her hand out for me.

She was the first one I leaned on other than my brother.

She was the only person I trust.

She helps me with anything.

She always makes me smile.

She cheers me up whenever I'm sad.

She knows everything about me.

She's always been supportive of me.

She was also the first person I've ever told about how I feel about my brother.

But I've never told her who my family were....I was afraid.

It was like she was my other half.

We finish each other sentences.

We drink on the same drink without a care.

We eat almost the same food.

We hug each other everyday.

We're always at the same place anytime, anywhere.

We we're practically glued to each other.

We laugh for no reasons together.

We had our own secret codes and launguages that our other friends don't know about.

We've never once fought.

We go shopping together.

We always go at either one's house just to hang out or basically be on our phones texting......each other....Maybe even others.

On spirit week, where we have to dressed as twins. We always wore our thing one and thing two sweaters.

(A/N: Sorry without the skirts.)

happy Halloween loves 👻🎃❤️

We we're practically called twins at school.

We even borrow each other's clothes.

Eat junk food and get fat together.

We both always text or call each other if we're ever away from each other. There was nothing keeping us away from ever together, even if only by phone calls or text.

Blasting music while driving and pretending to be the greatest singers ever.

Just talking about the most randomest things to each other, like what we'll be the last thing we do when we die.

Watch movies together all night.

Cry over Korean dramas.

We have the same interest.

We loved to play intruments.

We love to sing together.

Both our voices fit perfectly with each other.

We even joined choir together.

When she made her youtube account, I was always the first one to like her covers.

And right now we're running for our lives just to make it to her audition.

As soon as I finally see an 'S.M Global Audition' Banner, I opened the door.

I don't know why she chose to audition for S.M, I mean they are known to be the worst at taking care of their artist.

As I open the door I see one person sitting down.

"Are you waiting for the audition?" I asked.

The lady nodded.

I smiled and turned my head to the panting Wendy.

"Yah! You run too fast!" She said catching her breath as she finally got beside me.

I smiled and pulled her into a nuggie.

"Hey! That hurts!" She slapped my hand.

"Next!" A man came out from a door.

The lady that was sitting just a second ago stood up and followed the man into a room.

I let go of Wendy, and we both sat on the chair.

We've been sitting on the chair for a few minutes now, when I notice something.

Wendy became quiet all the sudden....

I looked at her, her hands we're shaking.

I smiled and put my hand on top of hers.

"It'll be okay I promise and if you don't get in. It's a major lost for them." 

She looked at me and gave me the most sincere smile she's ever given me.

I wrapped my arms around her, "I know you'll do great, you have nothing to worry about."

"Thank you Jihyun-ah. You always know how to calm me down."

"Of course! I've been with you every single second of the day for the passed two years!"

Wendy just wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Thank you Jihyun.....I promise when I get accepted. I'll buy you some poutine."

I pulled out from the hug and showed her the hugest smile I've ever given anyone.

"Aye~ Oh my god! I love you~" I burried my head on her chest as I re-wrapped my arms around her waist.

I heard her chuckling above me.

"I know....I love you too."

Then the man from minutes ago entered the room, "Next!"

We broke our hug, as Wendy stood up and followed the man.

"Goodluck!" I yelled.

She turned around and gave me two thumbs up and had a huge smile plastered on her face.

She turned around once again and followed the man.

Then the lady from a minute ago exited the room and passed  by me.

I looked down on the chair and held my hands together.

"Lord please! Please let Wendy pass this time."

Wendy has been auditioning for a lot of agencies, and this is her last chance to accomplish her dreams.

Her parents have told her, that she would have to focus on her studies if she doesn't get accepted this time.

While as me.....My parents have asked me to come back home.

I can't deny thtat I missed them....That's why I agreed to come home.

I will get seperated from Wendy if that happens.....

That's why this is the only way for us to be together.

And if Wendy gets in, then we'll be together once again.

"So lord....Please let Wendy have this one last chance. We both know how talented and amazing she is, she'll make a great artist one day." I prayed.

I want Wendy to accoplish her dreams.....

I don't want all her talents to go to waste.

She has to get in....

After a few minutes

"Kyaaa! Jihyun-ah!" I heard an ear piercing scream beside me.

I looked up from the ground and saw Wendy with a huge ear to ear smile.

I stood up from my chair and was pulled into a warm hug.

"I got in Jihyun-ah! I got in...." I felt wet stain on my shirt.

I wrapped my arms around her, "I told you....I told you, you'd make it." I pat her head.

"Thank you for always believing in me even when no body else did." It sounded a bit mumbed due to having her head pressed against my chest.

I chuckled as tears streamed down my face.

After a few minutes with nothing but sobbing sounds, I pulled away from the hug.

"So are you leaving?"

She slowly nodded her head, "I'm so proud of you."

"But what about you? If I go...I'll be leaving you."

I burst into laughter.

"Oh right! I forgot to tell you. I'll be going to Korea too."

Her face turned into a frown all the sudden....

"Aye~ What's with the sad face? Aren't you happy?"

She then started glarring at me.

"Of course I'm mad! You didn't tell me! If I didn't get in, you would end up leaving me." She punched me on the shoulders.

"But I won't....You got in Wendy! You got in!" I smiled to make her less mad.

She chuckled, "You know I can't stay mad at you." She pulled me in a hug once again which I gladly returned.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


At the airport (After a few days)

I opened my phone and dialed the person I missed the most in Korea.

After a few beats, the person finally answers.

"Yoboseyo?"

He still sound the same...

"Oppa....." I've always talked to Umma and Appa on the phone, but never my brother.....I was still mad, but I realise it's time to forgive and forget.

Plus I miss him more than anything in the world.

"Ji-Jihyun! Jihyun-ah!"

I chuckled, he's still the same.

"Nae oppa it's me."

All the sudden I hear a loud thud over the phone.

I chuckled once again, he fell off his chair again.

"Jihyun-ah! You have no idea how sorry I am, Oppa missed you so much. Oppa is sorry!"

"Oppa it's fine....I decided it's time to forgive you. Plus....I'm coming home oppa."

"Chi-Chincha!?"

"Nae...Mianhae oppa...."

"Wae? Wae are you sorry?"

"I've been a very bad sister.....I sholuld have tried to understand you instead of doing all of this. You we're only trying to protect me."

"Ani, It's my fault. I was a bad oppa to you. I couldn't protect you from them...I was afraid I would lose them."

"I know oppa....I know how much you loved standing on stage, it's always been your dream."

"I'm guessing it's your's too."

I didn't reply....How does he know.

I've actually never told him.

"I know how you loved to sing and dance on stage, after all I was always the one who watch all your performances."

Huh? I never saw him.....

"I was always wearing disguises when I come and watch so you never saw me. Plus you always tell me not to come.You said you'd mess up on stage if I did." He chuckled.

What the....?

He read my mind.

I guess he can still read me like an open book.

"That why I think you should audition for YG."

Wha....?

How'd it come to auditioning...?

"I think it'll be great if we stand on one stage together again like old times."

I bit my lip....Maybe this way if Wendy does become an artist....We can still be together....

"Fine....When is the auditions?"

"Hmm....Tomorrow."

"Oppa~ I'll be tired as hell."

"Yah! When did you learn to cussed?"

I covered my mouth, "Opps...."

"Anyway just make sure to come to the YG building tomorrow."

"But oppa....I have a favour."

"Hmm..? What is it?"

"Don't tell anyone that I'm your sister. I want to get in without being labeled as G-Dragon's little sister."

"I promise."

I smiled, but then I felt two hands cup both side of my cheeks.

"Jihyun-ah! I've been calling you the whole time. We have to go." Wendy pouted.

I just smiled at her, and turned back to my phone.

"Oppa I have to go."

"Okay annyeong~"

"Annyeong~" I hanged up on the phone and turned it off since I'll be entering the plane soon.

I grabbed my bag and followed Wendy.

Wendy took her bags and we went straight inside the plane after waiting for the body and bag search.

We sat beside each other and of course again this time I was beside the window.

I loved sitting by the window because that means I can see the beautiful views.

After a while the plane took off, and due to not being able to sleep last night because of excitement.

We both fell asleep in no time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


The next day in Korea.

Right now I'm standing infront of the YG Building.

What about Wendy?

Well she's out training now at SM.

I told her not to go since I knew she was still tired, but she kept whining on the phone, that she decided to go without telling me.

And she started living in a dorm that's owned by S.M meaning, I won't see her.

But at least it's better than having to just talk to her on the phone.

Anyway I have to go inside now or else I'll be late...

I opened the door and went to the counter.

"Um...Where is the auditions?"

The lady smiled and pointed at a door, "Kamsamnida~" I bowed and walked to the door.

I opened the door and was suprise to see a stage with a lot of audience....

*Gulp*

Then a certain fashionista caught my attention....

When he turned his head and saw me, he just gave me a wide smile while as for me, I just glared at the person.

But he just kept a huge smile on his face.

Then all the sudden a man went infront of me.

"Name please?"

"Um...Kwon Jihyun sir."

Then he looked at his list.

"Ah there you are!" He pointed at the paper.

Did my brother sign me up even before I agreed.....

Then he took something on the paper then put it on my stomach, I was about to yell at the guy, but noticed it was just a name tag.

Then all the sudden he started pushing me to the stage with other girls with name tags on.

When I was finally on stage, I noticed three judges in front of me.

I think one of them is the CEO for YG while the other one is from JYP?

Why is he here?

Then one of the girls beside me stood up front.

"Annyeongseyo." The judges smiled at the girl.

"Annyeongseyo Kim Jisoo imnida." The girl bowed.

tumblr_notsbyzVCC1qgu0w0o3_r1_250.gif

"Okay start when you ready."

The music started and the girl started dancing.....

Woah!

Daebak!

She seems like a natural!

To add to that, she's pretty.

The judges kept whispering things to each other as the girl performs.

We clapped as she ended her perfomance.

Then it was the next girl's turn.

"Annyeongseyo." The judges smiled at the girl.

"Annyeongseyo Moon Suah imnida."

tumblr_ntqb2x6Dm91u2xq47o1_1280.jpg

"Okay start when you ready."

The girl nodded and once a beat was heard, the girl started rapping.

Oh nice~

She's a good rapper.

Again the judges kept whispering to each other.

We clapped as she ended her perfomance.

Then it was the next girl's turn.

"Annyeongseyo." The judges smiled at the girl.

"Annyeongseyo Jennie Kim imnida." The girl bowed.

tumblr_m9n0fk1Mtx1qg24h1o2_500.gif

"Okay start when you ready."

She started singing as the music started and then all the sudden on a part of a song, she started rapping.

Woah! 

She has a nice beat like the other girl.

She's also pretty.

And seemed to have the right attitude.

Again the judges kept whispering to each other.

We clapped as she ended her perfomance.

Then it was the next girl's turn.

"Annyeongseyo." The judges smiled at the girl.

"Hello I'm Lalisa Manoban." The girl bowed.

tumblr_m3wth77mBd1rrmn2jo1_1280.jpg

Huh...She didn't speak Korean.

Must be a foreigner.

"Okay start when you ready."

She started dancing once the music kicked.....

Woah!

She's even better than the first girl!

I looked at my brother and gave him a signal.

He then mouthed, "YOU HAVE COMPETITION!"

I could tell since, he was just near the stage, so I can clearly see.

But my eyes eyes landed on a certain guy.

He actually looks cute with his eye smile.

Oh he has a name tag too.

Must be an auditioner too.

tumblr_nt9kp4CgZs1uzdbc3o2_500.png

We clapped as she ended her perfomance.

Then it was my turn...

I stood up in the front and saw all eyes on me.

*Gulp*

"Annyeongseyo." The judges smiled at me.

"Annyeongseyo, Kwon Jihyun."

"Start whenever your ready."

I nodded, and the music started to be heard.

I took a big breath and started singing.

"Gomasumnida" I bowed slightly as I hear people clapping.

"Wait...Wait." Mr. Yang put his hands up.

"Are you by any chance related to G-dragon?"

I immidietly had my eyes wide open and then looked at my brother.

'Save me!' I signaled him with my eyes.

I think he got it, since he stoof up.

"Um.....She's my....." Oppa was fridging thing with his fingers.....

Aish! Is he going to tell them?

He looked at me and by then I realized what he's trying to do....

I guess I can't keep it a secret...They'll know anyways.

"Dae....I'm G-dragon's little sister. I wanted to hide the fact for now, because I didn't want to get in using my connection. I wanted to get in with my own hard word."

Then everyone in the room started gasping and then all the sudden started screaming.

"Would you mind if we heard a bit of your rapping and also dancing? It say's here you can." Mr. JYP asked.

I just hesitantly nodded my head, "Dae~"

My brother's song started playing...

"Wait..." The song stopped.

"Is there anyone who knows the dance and dance with her?"

Then two girl's beside me raised their hands up.

Jenny and Lalisa.

"Okay start whenever your ready." 

The music started again.

And my body just moved along.

Surprisingly, all three of us we're on the same beat as if we even practiced together.

People started clapping after we finished, but then another song came up.

The girl's went back to their places.

It's my brother's song again. 

I started sing, but rapped at the rap parts.

 

"Yeongwonhan geon jeoldae eobseo

Gyeolguge neon byeonhaetji

Iyudo eobseo jinsimi eobseo

Sarang gateun sori ttawin jibeo chyeo

Oneulbameun ppittakhage

 

Naebeoryeodwo

Eochapi nan honjayeotji

Amudo eobseo da uimi eobseo

Satang ballin wiro ttawin jibeo chyeo

Oneulbameun ppittakhage

 

Beoreokbeoreok sorichyeo naneun hyeongijeung

Nae simsimpuri hwa puri sangdaeneun dareun yeonindeul

Gwaenhi sibi georeo dongne yangachicheoreom

Gakkeum nan ppittakhage darireul ilbureo jeoreo I sesangiran yeonghwa sok juingongeun neowana

Gal goseul irko hemaeneun oeroun jeo seom hana

Teongteong bin gilgeorireul gadeuk chaeun gireogideul

Nae mamgwa dalli nalssineun cham deoreopgedo joha

 

Neo hana mitgo manyang haengbokhaesseotdeon naega

Useupge namgyeojyeosseo

Saekkisongarak geolgo maengsehaesseotdeon nega

Gyeolgugen

 

Yeongwonhan geon jeoldae eobseo

Gyeolguge neon byeonhaetji Iyudo eobseo jinsimi eobseo

Sarang gateun sori ttawin jibeo chyeo

Oneulbameun ppittakhage

 

Naebeoryeodwo

Eochapi nan honjayeotji

Amudo eobseo da uimi eobseo

Satang ballin wiro ttawin jibeo chyeo

Oneulbameun ppittakhage

 

Jiteun airain geutgo seupeurei han tong da sseugo

Gajukbaji, gajukjaket geolchigo insang sseugo

Apeumeul sumgin chae apeuro deo bittureojillae

Nega mianhaejige haneureda chimeul kak

Tubakhaejin nae maltuwa geochireojin nunbichi museowo neo

Sireun na itji duryeowojyeo doragagopeunde gal de eopgo

Saranghagopeunde sangdae eopgo mwol eojjeorago

Dori kil su eopdeorago

 

Neo hana mitgo manyang haengbokhaesseotdeon naega

Useupge namgyeojyeosseo

Saekkisongarak geolgo maengsehaesseotdeon nega

Gyeolgugen

 

Yeongwonhan geon jeoldae eobseo

Gyeolguge neon byeonhaetji Iyudo eobseo jinsimi eobseo

Sarang gateun sori ttawin jibeo chyeo

Oneulbameun ppittakhage

 

Naebeoryeodwo

Eochapi nan honjayeotji

Amudo eobseo da uimi eobseo

Satang ballin wiro ttawin jibeo chyeo

Oneulbameun ppittakhage

 

Oneulbameun nareul wihae amu mal marajullaeyo

Honjain ge na ireoke himdeul jul mollanneunde (geudaega bogo sipeo)

Oneulbamman nareul wihae chinguga doeeojullaeyo

I joheun nal areumdaun nal nega geuriun nal

Oneulbameun ppittakhage~"

I just danced around the stage a bit, did some little gestures.

I walked around the stage and hyped up the crowd a bit, which they did.

It was extremely loud that my ear drums might pop, but I just continued to sing on stage with a smile on my face.

After I finished, the crowd got louder, I stood back at my spot.

Mr. Yang and the other judges had a shocked expression and then started whispering to each other.

I was about to head back to my place, but Mr. Yang stop me.

"Wait! I've made up my mind. Your in."

My eyes went wide!

"Really!?" I mumbled to myself, but the girls beside me giggled, "You we're so good of course." She spoke in english.

The girl beside me pat my back, I smiled.

"Kamsamnida. You we're really good too."

She smiled, "Not compared to you."

"No...I really mean it. Both you guys we're amazing, no I mean all of you." I smiled.

She smiled back, "Anyway next."

The girl beside me stood up front.

"Annyeongseyo." The judges smiled at the girl.

"Annyeongseyo Jinny Park  imnida." The girl bowed.

tumblr_nlm2vpLLWn1u4ktaao7_250.png

"Okay start when you ready."

The girl started rapping.

Oh nice~

She has some sick beats.

But the others we're kinda a bit better than her.

We clapped as she ended her perfomance.

Then it was the next girl's turn.

Then it was the next girl's turn.

"Annyeongseyo." The judges smiled at the girl.

"Annyeongseyo Park Chaeyoung imnida." The girl bowed.

2vxQDmQts2w.jpg

"Okay start when you ready."

She started dancing as the music started.

Then she put the mike in front of and then woah!

She has a nice voice!

We clapped as she ended her perfomance.

Then our attention went back to the judges, Mr. Yang started smiling widely.

"It seems we have a group of very talented girls."

Everyone in the audienced cheered.

"That's why we've made a decision to........Let all of you pass."

Um....What just happened!?

Did all of us get accepted!

"Oh my god!" I turn to the girl beside me and pulled her into a hug due to the overwhelming feeling I was having.

I didn't care if this girl was a stranger, I just needed someone to hug me.

Then I felt a bunch of arms around me and her.

I looked around me and saw the other girls crying while hugging us.

So it pretty much turned into a sobbing group hug.

Me and the girl who I now realize is Lalisa just started crying as we heard even louder cheering.

After some time the group hug pretty much collapsed.

I was still not okay and processing everything.

As I come down the stage, I meet my brother with his arms wide open.

I immidietly ran and jumped into a hug.

"Oppa....I made it."

I heard him laughing above me and then my hair started getting ruffled.

I missed this.....

I pulled out from the hug and dialed the person I have to yell at right now about this.

After a few beats, they picked up.

"Hello?"

"Wendy-ah! I made it! I made it into YG!"

"Wow! That's great!" Huh? Why does her tone sound so different....

"I know right! This way we can be on stage together!"

"Yeah, haha. Anyways Jihyun-ah I have to go. My vocal teacher is here."

"Ah okay, anyway see you later kay?"

"Yeah. Yeah. I really have to go bye." She hanged up on the phone.....

But why did she have to rush.....

I know her vocal teacher is there, but couldn't she excuse herself a bit....

Anyway I shrugged it off and just continued to celebrate it with Oppa and the other girls I was with.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Two Years later.

"Noona! Let's go!"  Twelve boys yelled out loud acroos the room.

tumblr_ntwd5xsGib1uxy39xo1_1280.jpgtumblr_ntoejibFCS1u39qc1o1_500.png

I just shoved everything in my bag, "Coming!"

"Unnie hurry up! Your always the slowpoke!" I heard the girls yell out loud.

tumblr_neix4us2Yu1qbmobuo1_500.jpg

"Shut up! You guys are just too fast." I zipped my bag and ran after them as soon as all of them started running.

All of them we're laughing while as for me, I was to busy yelling over my lungs.

"Yah! Brats come back here!"

We we're already outside the YG building, just running on the streets.

Then something caught my eyes.....

On one of the shops, there was a huge tv playing the show music bank.

There were certain four girls with colorful high lights...

"So you've already debuted huh?" I tried to smile, but it just wasn't real...

I should be happy for her.....But just like what happened to my brother.

They took her away....

I was too caught up in watching her, when I heard a voice beside me.

"Still miss her?" I turn my head only to see Jisoo staring at the tv screen.

I looked down on the ground while having a small smile on my face.

"I guess I still am."

"You should forget about her....She has already left you alone."

This time, I couldn't protect Wendy like I used to whenever someone talks behind her back, because this one is actually true.

After the phone call I had with her after the audition, we grew apart.

She started ignoring me...

I've always tried calling her all the time, but she would always make up excuses like she's busy or she has practice.

One time I even saw her on the streets just hanging out with her friends, even when I asked her if she could hang out with me.

But she only refused it saying she was busy.

She was never the same right after she heard I was a YG trainee.....

I turn back to the girl beside me, "Jisoo-ah, let's stop talking about her. Last one has to buy the other Ho-tteok!" I ran away from her laughing to change the topic.

ho-tteok-275x300.jpg

"Yah! No fair! You got a head start!"

"You shouldn't have left me twinie!" I meronged at her and continued to run.

She started chasing me until we finally reached our group of friends.

Jisoo is the closest friend I have in the group.

I'm closed to the others as well, but Jisoo is the only one who I always share my secrets to.

So I was even closer to her than to others.

Our friends even call us the Ji-Twins, since we we're twins, just seperated from birth.

Just kidding, we're just basically that close, and since both our names start with Ji, they called us that.

She was the friend that kinda replace Wendy's place, but of course. Wendy still has a special place in my heart.

It's just grow smaller as each day pass whenever she's not with me.

Which was the whole two year.

"Noona you guys took so long!" Bobby whined.

"Aish you baby! Stop whining! Didn't you just say your a man!" I pulled him into a nuggie.

While as for the boys, Bobby was the closest brother I have in the group.

He kinda replace Jiyong oppa, but of course this time. I didn't fall in love with him, especially since we just see each other as brother and sister.

He's just a little brother to me.

Our group laughed at the whining Bobby in a headlock.

We proceed to go to our usual hang out.

We went to my dorm, since one my place is full of food, two I don't know why, but they love to come over.

The girls and I would end up in the bedroom, while as for the boys, they would end up in the living room just playing some video games.

Me and the girls are always just on our phones texting, talking about incredibly stupid things or sleeping.

After all, we were all so tired from practice so we all just end up just taking naps together.

Luckily my bed was big enough to fit 8 girls.

But in the end one of us would either be waking up on the floor or on the bed.

And unfortunately, it was always me.

I've always kick them out since the boys are way too loud and the girls are taking over my room.

But I love them too much to actually do that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


A year later.

The spot light started shining and the camera started rolling.

The fans started cheering out loud.

Everyone has been hyped up for this debut.

"Please Welcome Pink Punk!" The MC's shouted and the music started playing.

"Wow! What about that for a newly debuted girl group!" The MC's started applauding us.

"Kamsamnida!" All of us bowed.

"Please intoduced yourself one by one and list one fact about you."

The MC, who happened to be Irene and some actor guy handed mike to Jennie."Annyeongseyo~ Jennie imnida! Pink Punk's leader." She bowed I put bunny ears on her as she smiled at the camera.

The other girl's chuckled at my silliness.

Then she passed it to me, "Annyeongseyo~ Jihyun imnida! The oldest unnie in the group. I bowed and gave the camera a cheeky smile.

I handed the mike to Lisa, "Annyeongseyo, Lisa imnida! And I'm from Thailand" She bowed and smiled.

She handed the mike to Hana, "Annyeongseyo Hanna imnida! I auditioned in Kpop Star Season 3 and made it into the top 8." She smiled and bowed.

We all clapped.

She just chuckled at our silliness, she knew we we're just proud of her.

She handed to mike to Jinny, "Annyeongseyo Jinny imnida! And I'm the maknae~" She did the aegyo she practice these passed few months now and bowed.

She passed the mike Chaeyoung, "Annyeongseyo Chaeyoung imnida! I'm from Australia." She smiled and bowed.

She passed the mike to Miyeon, "Annyeongseyo Miyeon imnida! And ugh.....I trained for 5 years now." She smiled and bowed.

She handed the mike to my Twinie. "Annyeongseyo Jisoo imnida! And I'm the second oldest unnie."

Then the MCs and the audience started cheering.

"We've heard rumours about two certain members being called twins from some fans, who are they?" Irene-shi asked.

Both me and Jisoo looked at each other with a huge smile.

Our members started pointing at both of us.

"Jisoo-shi and Jihyun-shi!? And how did people come up with this?" The male mc asked.

Jisoo and Jennie switch places, "Ji-twins imnida~" We both did a heart shape above our heads.

"The two are closer to each other than they are to us, and they are called the Ji-twins since both there names start with Ji and also because they act very much like twins." Jennie explained while laughing making the rest of the members laughing.

"We've also heard one of you is G-Dragon's little sister. May we ask who?"

I raised my hand up, "Jihyun-shi again!" The male MC looked at me shookingly.

I just gave him an awkward smile, "Would you mind showing us a bit of your's and your brother's similarity?"

"Dae." I nodded and went forward and started dancing 'I am a good boy' by Oppa and Youngbae Oppa.

The music kicks in and the rest of my members started dancing behind me.

While as for me and Jisoo, we both dance in syncs as our members just dance with the wrong beat just for fun.

As the music ended, we went back to our spots.

"Anyway we'd like to see more of you in the future."

We smiled and bowed one last time.

"Pink Punk Imnida!" 

And with that the camera's stopped rolling and we walked down the stage, when I was about to exit.

A hand grapped my wrist, I turned around to see Irene-shi.

"Dae?"

"Um...Would you mind coming to the dorm with me after the shooting? I have something to tell you about Wendy."

My blood started to boil, that's the one name I didn't want to hear.

"I'm sorry, but I have nothing to do with Wendy. She's already cut every single connection we had, there is no reason for you to ask me anything about Wendy." I took her hand off mine and walked away with my members who seemed to have a worried look.

I just smiled at them to reassure them I was okay, but knowing me.

Jisoo came towards me and link arms with me as we walk to the door.

After that day, I spent all day with Jisoo clinging to me saying she'll protect me if Irene and them come to me again.

But they never bothered me again....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


After a few months after the promotions are done.

*Ding Dong* *Ding Dong*

"Ugh! Who knocks this late!" I grabbed the watch and it was already midnight.

I got up from my bed and walked to the door, and right when I opened it.

I was about to immidietly close the door once again, but a foot went in the way.

"Jihyun-ah....Talk to me please."

"No....I have nothing to talk to you about. We've ended everything after you cut me off."

"Jihyun-ah...I'm sorry. I never meant to do that. Please just let me explain!"

"Let you explain!? Do you really think you an explanation will fix everything Seungwan-ah!" I opened the door and glared at her.

"Jihyun-ah! I'm sorry! Please! Just let me explain!" She went on her knees and started crying.

Neighbours started coming out of their suites.

I pulled Wendy in to stop her for making anymore trouble for me.

"Jwesonghamnida." I bowed and closed the door.

I turned back to Wendy....Wait why is her clothes soaking wet!?

I looked outside the window and saw a heavy downfall.

"Did  you walk here!?" I turned back to her.

She just timidly nodded her head.

"Aish!" I ruffled my hair and pulled her into the washroom.

"Go and take a shower before you get sick! I'll get you some clothes." I closed the door leaving Wendy.

I went in my room and took some clothes, which I often always let her borrow.

I was surprise to see it was still on my closet, I guess I still haven't thrown them out huh?

I knocked on the washroom, "I'm coming in."

I opened the door and heard the showers running, I hanged the clothes on the metal bar.

"Just use my towel, I don't know where my other ones are."

Their probably at Jisoo's or something....

I walked out of the washroom and went back to bed, since I was still tired due to the photo shoot today with the other members.

Plus when I got home, I see iKon and Winner just playing games on the couch.

I wanted to ask them why they we're here, but I was too tired and just went straight to bed.

In the end, I ended up cooking food for them since they kept bugging me while I was sleeping.

No never mind, I didn't even get any sleep while they we're here.

They we're way too loud that anyone would not be able to sleep.

Then they started calling the girls, that it ended up being a party.

Which I was not even informed or asked permission for.

I was the oldest out of all of them, so I was the most tired one.

The girls keep going on my room like always and just randomly screaming at times making it harder for me to sleep.

And the only time I was able to get any sleep was when they left, which was 11:30 pm.

Making me only have 30 minutes of sleep before Wendy came here knocking.

After a few minutes

I heard foorsteps coming my way, I opened my eyes to see Wendy wearing my minion onesies.

I sat up on the bed, "Am I allowed explain now?"

I nodded sleepy.

"So where do I start...."

I pat the space beside me and she gladly sat beside me like old times.

"I was told by SM, if I wanted to debut. I have to have no connection with anyone from other company meaning I can't be with you."

My eyes went wide!

"Is that why, you've always rejected me whenever I ask to hang out?"

She nodded, "You know how much I've dreamed of this Jihyun-ah."

I nodded with a small smile, but didn't reply.

"I was also afraid...."

My ears perked up, "Afraid of what?"

She started playing her fingers like looking down, "Afraid that you'll meet someone better than me and forget about me."

I wrapped my arms around her, "Pabo! You think someone will fully replace you in my heart!?"

She wrapped her arms around my waist, I can feel a wet stain on my shoulder, "What about that girl Jisoo!?"

"Jisoo is my twinie, but she can't ever compare to you."

"I'm sorry Jihyun-ah! I was just....I was just afraid that my feelings for you will end up getting rejected."

I pulled out from the hug with wide eyes.

"Fe-feelings!?"

She looked at me in the eye with tears streaming down her face.

"I've always loved you Jihyun-ah.....Ever since the first moment I laid my eyes on you."

I was speechless....I know everyone of her secrets....

But she's never told me about this....

Is that why she was never looking for a relationship?

"And the smile you gave me the first time I met you. Made my heart beat so fast that it'd be unbelievable that I'm still alive."

"And when you turned around, I decided at that moment. I have to make you my friend. At least at first."

"Haven't you notice the secret gaze I give you?

Our hugs becoming longer than usual?

My constant I love you's?

The way I suddenly become over protective when your with someone else?

I've always looked at you! And you've never failed to make my heart beat everytime I see you or even hear you on the phone."

"But why did you have to leave me Wendy!? You could have just explain to me first, so everything wouldn't be like this. We probably wouldn't have drifted apart!"

"I'm sorry.....And that's why I promise this time. I won't leve you this time."

"But Wen----" I was suddenly cut off when I feel something soft and sweet on my lips.

But then she pulled away, making it just a quick peck.

"So will you Kwon Jihyun, will you be my girl friend?" She looked at me in the eye making my heart beat rapidly....

What's this!?

Why is my heart beating so fast.....?

Aren't I still in love with Jiyong Oppa?

Or did I actually fall in love with Wendy without noticing?

Is that why it was so hard when she left?

Unknow to me, I accidently said them out loud.

"So is that a yes?" Wendy cupped my cheeks.

I smiled as I looked at her in the eyes once again and finally realizing my feelings after 3 years of being apart from her.

I quickly peck her lips wanting to taste those straberry flavoured lips once again.

"Does that answer you question?" I as I see her face become all red.

Then all the sudden she jumped on me and attacked me with kisses.

I kept giggling uncontrollably as she kissed me on all my sensitive places.

Then she stops all the sudden as she finally realize our position.

She was on top of me with a huge smirk on her face.

"Your all mine Kwon Jihyun and not even that Jisoo girl can take you away from me." She then once again showered me with kisses.

"And  Wendy Son, your all mine forever. You can never leave me or else I will kill you." I said in between my laughters.

"I promise." She had a huge smile on her face and quickly closed the spaces between me and her.

"I love you Wendy Son.

"And I love you more Kwon Jihyun."

And with that, the night was just filled with hugs and kisses all night.

There was no need for catching up on each other's life, since even if far away from each other, we both know what we're doing no matter what.

We just have that much of a strong bond.

After that night came going to dates to secret meetings to finally telling our friends to revealing it to the public to trying to get over the criticism to marriage and finally to have two wonderful twins.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Requested by j2j2c6y1

A/N: Sorry this story , I had no inspiration and it was rush, and sorry for using SNSD, they we're the only 8 member group that popped into my mind.

But of course in my heart there will always be 9 goddesses on stage.

Anyway even if this story line , please don't get mad.

Also just a reminder this fanfic was made before the YG's New girl group real debut.

Mianhae and Gomawo~ ^^