Yoonaxyou-Beauty is Not Everything

my heart wants you

Third Person's POV

"Jinnie!!!" A teenage girl ran to her best friend. The friend looked at the girl, "What is it now? Don't tell me it's about SNSD again!? Is it Yoon-----" The friend got cut off when the girl shoved her phone on her face. "Look! Look!!!! Yoona unnie and Seunggi broke up!!" An article of Yoona and Lee Seuggi confirmed break up showed up on her screen.

The friend looked at her friend as if she was crazy, "Now you can have her! Congrats!" She said in a sarcastic voice. "Yah! Kim Jinyoung! Stop being like that!" The girl punched her friend's shoulder and just kept smiling at her phone as she keeps looking at Yoona's picture in the article. The friend just ignored the girl, "Why are you so happy!? A couple just broke up... Shouldn't you be sad?"

"Yah! Just because you and Suzy broke up in the worst way possible, doesn't mean it's the same for her. Stop thinking about yourself for once and start thinking about others to----" The girl cut herself off once she saw her friend tearing up. "Ah--Ah! Jinyoung mianha----" But before she could apologize properly, her friend got up from her chair and ran away from her. She wanted to chase after her, but knowing her friend. She didn't want to make the situation worse, so she just gave her some time and apologize to her properly tomorrow. The girl sighs and hits herself, "Aish! Pabo! You had to mention Suzy!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jinyoung's POV

"That Pabo! She had to mention Suzy even when I told her never to talk about that girl again....." I ran through the halls, I didn't care if I bump into somebody. I just wanted to get out of here and clear my mind. But unluckily, I think I just jinx myself since I ended up falling on the ground right when I turned a corner. "Aish! Apayo~" I mumbled the last part as I try to look at the person I bumped into.

tumblr_nuknvd1yEy1s185qjo2_540.png

My eyes widened, "Ottoke!?" I got up from the ground and held my hand out. "Jwesonghamnida! I didn't mean to bump into you." She gave me a very angry glare, "Aish! Liar! You did that on purpose!" She yelled as she took my hand and tried to pull herself up which I was still not ready for since I was too shocked and speechless, is this really Im Yoona!?

Then I realized something light, but heavy tried pulling me down, I was too focus on concluding if this creature in front of me is, in fact, Im Yoona that we ended up falling down for the second time. I ended up on top of her, my eyes widened.The girl in front of me is one of the most beautiful goddesses in Korea, and now our faces are only an inch apart that any sudden movement can make our lips touch. My situation right now is one of many fangirls and fanboys dream come true, good thing I'm not a fan... I know as strange as it sounds, I'm not a SONE.

Why? Well because I've never really been interested in being a crazy fangirl or basically anything that involves loving anyone, well at least before Suzy came along. But now what I feel is the only pain when I see her, hear her, or even hear someone mention her name. It hurts more than anything I've experienced...

Flashback

I smiled widely as I smell the flowers in my hands, today is the day of our 8th year anniversary and it'll only be right if I come and surprise her right? I knocked on the door, right now I'm in front of her condo, I hope she'll love these roses. No one answered... Weird... She would automatically open the door by now, she should also be home. I even checked her schedule today. I knocked again, but only to be surprised...

A shirtless man opened the door with a messy hair, "Who are you?" he asked with a sleepy tone. "Um... I'm Kim Jinyoung. Do you know where Suzy is------" I was soon cut off as soon as I see a half Suzy beside him. "Who is it oppa?" She hugged the man's arm and looked at him in the eyes lovingly before looking at the door. "Ji--Jinnie!?" Her eyes widened.

 

Guess I really did surprise her huh?

 

But I never expected it to backfire...

 

"Lo--Looks like I came at a bad time... Sorry, I must've disturbed you two. Well, I'll be going now, I just came to drop this off..." I smiled bitterly and put the roses and gifts which I spent with the money I worked for a whole year long even though it was hard, I was always ually abused by my male co-workers even the custumers too. The heavy work load wasn't helping either and most of the time they didn't pay me in time, but who else would hire me? I thought of giving up many times, but for Suzy I though why not just endure it. 

I was about to walk away when I felt a hand grabbed me. "Ji--Jinnie it's not what it looks like..." I hear Suzy's voice whimpering behind me... I bit my lip and turned around, "Suzy-shi, there's nothing to explain. I clearly shouldn't have bothered your time alone." I smiled at the man beside her who just had a confused expression.

"Aniyo, It should be me saying sorry. My aegiyah here didn't tell me her friend was visiting." He shook his head and then wrapped his arms around Suzy making her let go of me. She looked at him and then back to me. was wide open and then she started mumbling something, I look back at the man. "Anyways, I have to go. It's nice meeting you Minho-shi. I finally got to meet Suzy-shi's Boyfriend." I smiled at him and waved at the two before I walked away from the scene.

As soon as I went into the elevator, my knees just fell on the floor since they just went numb.

I just broke down without caring if anyone else were to hear me crying.

Back to the Present

And sadly... That event was just yesterday. Unknown to me, a tear escaped from my eye and landed on the beautiful goddess face. Anyways, if anyone was to see us right now, I bet it'd be the headline of the day tomorrow. I quickly got off her, "Jwesonghamnida!" as soon as I stood up, I bowed multiple times.

"It's fine, just don't do that again." She held her hand out, huh? I tilted my head, what is she trying to do...? She lifted one of her eyebrows and looked at me as if I was crazy, "Won't you help me up?" My mouth hanged opened, I quickly pulled her up from the ground. Once she finally stood up on her feet, she brushes off all the dust off her clothes.

"Jwesonghamnida!" I bowed once again, but before I stood up. I heard her, "Aish! Look at what you've done! You've made me late!" I stood back up to see her annoyed expression, "Ottoke!? The unnies will for sure yell at me again!" She looked at her expensive looking watch, it was the same model I bought for Suzy. I tried to shake of the painful memory again and offered my help. "Um... Where do you need to go? Maybe I could help you as an apology."

She looked at me from up and down as if she was scanning me to see if I was harmless, "Alright, that's the least you could do." She didn't sound rude or anything, but her sentece itself was rude. Bwoh!? Are you sure this is one of the goddesses!? This girl can't be Im Yoona, but then again I've never met her so I can't judge her if she really is Yoona. "Where are you heading?" I asked politely trying to bring the mood up.

"Just bring me to the SM building, I have practice!" She kept glaring at her watch and pouted. She then looked at me as if it was really my fault, I mean if she had practice why would she go to school? Okay, now I'm pretty sure this is Im Yoona and she's hella rude! "Dae..." I just tried to get into her good side so she doesn't get anymore mad. She then started tapping her foot on the floor, "Well? What are you waiting for!? Go and get your car! I need to go as in now!" She emphazed her words. I bit my lip, now this girl is testing my patients.

"Excuse me, but don't you have your own car?" I asked politely, "I wouldn't ask you to get your car if mine is not broken is it?" She raised her brows again.I clenched my hand, is this really the real Im Yoona? I thought she'd, at least, be a little bit friendly just like what Jiyoung described her as. Aish! That reminds me if Jiyoung sees her. She'd probably be on the floor right now fainting...

"Yah! Why are you still standing there!? Go get your car stupid!" I hear someone yelling in front of me snapping me back to reality. I think she finally snapped, she's really mad now. "Um... I don't... Really have a car..." I smiled at her apologetically. "Aish! How am I suppose to get there now!?" She stomped her feet like a spoiled kid. She would be really cute right now, only if she wasn't rude.

"I think I know now why Seunggi broke up with her..." I mumbled quietly, but unfortunately...."Yah! What did you just say!?" She yelled as she walked towards me while obviously stomping her feet again. When she was finally in front of me, she pulled my collar up to make me face her. "Repeat what you said!" She ordered, well it's time for her to taste the medicine of reality. "I said, I think I know why Seunggi-shi broke up with you because you're nothing but just a pretty face." I snapped back at her. I had enough of this girl's attitude, Jiyoung mentioning Suzy today wasn't enough to ruin my day!?

*Pang*

I felt a huge stingy feeling on my cheeks.Did she just slap me? On the face!? I the inside of my mouth to stop me from hitting her back, "Yah! Did you just hit me!?" I glared at her, "You have no idea what happened! So don't you dare judge me!" I was about to argue back, but then I saw a tear streaming down her face...

tumblr_m4pl1gyxI01qafmhf.gif

I went too far... I bit my lip, she was about to walk away just like I did minutes ago to Jiyoung. But this time, I grabbed her hand and pulled her to me and then wraps my arm around her... "Look, I'm very sorry! I know I went too far...." I held her tight then she started punching my chest, my sensitive area! My water melons hurts T^T

I would hit her back but then again it's my fault, plus I know the sorrow and pain she's feeling right now, so I shouldn't say anything else. I mean they just broke up, I'm sure it was a painful break up as well to the point that she's crying in my arms right now. "How would you know!? You probably have never been cheated on by the person you love the most!" Oh... So she's the same...

So that's why she was acting like a spoiled brat... I mean she ain't herself right now and so I am. I gripped her waist tighter since that was the only thing I can reach. She's taller than me after all, "No! I would know the most since it just happened to me yesterday!"  She stops struggling in my arms and looks down at me since of course, I felt a bit insulted on the height part, but not the point right now.

"Chin--Chincha!?" She leaned oout of my hug and I just nodded my head while biting my bottom lip. "I'm--- I'm so sorry... Mianhae." She then put her thumb on my cheeks, I was about to ask why, but she slid her thumb down my face. "Don't cry..." She mumbled, but I still manage to hear... So she was just wiping my tears? So tis is her true nature, she is kind after all, Jiyoung was right. I nodded my head, I guess we both got played...

I let go of her, "Let's go... You said you were late." I tried changing the subject... I'm still not ready to talk about it. She nodded her head and then held my hand. My eyes widened... I don't mind it, but why!? I just tried to ignore it and started walking. We walked to SM Entertainment hand in hand, of course, she had to put some disguise on the way, but for some reason, she never let goes off my hand.

Every now and then she would squeeze my hand for some reason... I wanted to ask, but I think she'll get mad again. It wasn't long till we reached SM since it wasn't very far away. When we're at the front, I was about to leave. "Well I'll be going now, and I'm really sorry...." I smiled and waved and then walked away, but before I can someone grabbed my hand again. I look behind me to see Yoona panting, "Wait... Can you come inside with me?" I raised a brow, "Wae...?"

She looked around as if she was thinking about the answer, "The unnies are going to punish me... So please explain to them why I'm late." I sighed, "Choa." We went inside the building, but as we walk to their practice room. I keep looking at our hands... She still hasn't let my hand go... We made it in front of the practice room after a few left and right and also an elevator ride. She opened the door, and she came in first and pulled me with her. As I enter the room, I see a bunch of girls sitting down on the floor panting. I think they were practicing their dance or something...

They all turned their head and looked at me and Yoona. At first, they were glaring at us, well maybe more at Yoona, but then all the sudden, they started smiling out of nowhere. They got up from the ground and went towards us. "Mianhae Unnie I'm late. I brought someone to explain." Yoona smiled like a little kid and showed both our intertwined hand...

Wait........

 

 

Loading.......

 

 

Loading.......

 

 

Loading.......

 

 

Oh, my god! We're still holding hand!! I immediately let goes of her hand and bowed.

"Annyeongseyo, Kim Jinyoung imnida." I bowed and introduced myself. All of them smiled, "Annyeong~" I nod, "You see, Yoona-shi is late because of me. Please don't punish her, it's my fault. I take full responsibility for her." I bowed again, but this time 90º bow to show my sincerity. "Omona! Yoona, you didn't tell us!" One of the girls who look a bit of a foreigner, but mostly had Korean genes in her yelled excitedly, Tiffany-shi. What are they talking about? Yoona-shi seems to be as shocked as me, "I knew she swings that way, I told you just wait for it!" A girl who had a bit of a darker skin than the rest of the girls, Yuri-shi elbowed the short girl beside her who also had a bit of a foreigner look, Jessica-shi

"As much as I want to strangle you for hitting me, I agree. I knew that Seunggi's not good enough for her, I think they're a better fit. Plus she's beautiful, and she ain't even wearing any makeup. So she's a natural beauty!" She complimented me, but what does she mean we fit better? I looked at Yoona-shi and she seemed uncomfortable with the situation. I shook my head, "Ani, ani. We're not together. We just met today because I caused some trouble for her." They smirk at Yoona, "Aww, but you're single right?" My mood goes down again, "As of yesterday, Yes." Their smirks fell off their faces, "Ah, sorry for bringing it up." A cute looking girl with short her apologized, Sunny-shi. I shook my hand, "Gwenchana, she's not even worth my tears." They all had guilty faces on their face. 

I looked at my worn out watch, It's time for work... "Anyways, please don't punish Yoona-shi, you can punish me if you want. Um... I'll leave my phone number here if you guys want. I've got to head to work." I took out a paper from my worn out wallet as well, and grabbed a pen from my pocket and wrote my phone number down and gave it to one cute looking shortie. "Wait a second...." I heard a familiar voice. I tilt my head and looked at the girl in front of me, wae does her voice sound familiar. "Jinnie!?" She pointed at me. I tilted my head, even more, wait... This girl looks familiar, well other than being Kim Taeyeon of girl's generation. I've seen their faces, but never really paid attention to the other ones other than Yoona since Jiyoung always only talks about her. But the girl looks so... SO FAMILIAR!

"Who....?" She slapped my arm, "Yah! How dare you forget your own childhood friend!"

Wait....

 

 

Loading.......

 

 

Loading.......

 

 

"Child--Childhood friend!?" My eyes widened. She nodded her head. My mouth hanged opened. Kim Taeyeon is my childhood friend!? She pouted cutely...

Wait...

Oh, my god! My brain is going to load again!

 

Loading.......

 

 

Loading.......

 

 

Then a flashback of a small cute girl showed up in my mind with a weird habit of peeping on people. I smiled widely and then pulled the small little girl in front of me into a hug."Taeyieeee!!" She smiled, "Jinnieee!! You remembered!" We both jumped while hugging each other. "Of course! Why would I forget the first girl who broke my heart!" 

Wait...!

Oh, my god! What the f. did I just say again!

We both stop jumping, she pulled out of the hug.

"Bwoh!?" My mouth just hung opened and my eyes went wide, "Wha--What did I just say!?"

"Yo--- You said I was the first girl that broke your heart....."

Processing.......

 

 

Processing.......

 

 

Processing.......

 

 

Wait! I remember now! She's the girl I first fell in love with and was my first heartbreak. I never actually told her how I feel, but then she moved away when I was about to confess. Since then I never believed in love, until Suzy came but we all know how that ended right? She was the whole reason I became a cold person my whole life... I started glaring at Taeyeon, "So you're the reason..."

tumblr_mkphypxztf1rvv4qro1_250.gif

She looked at me with confusion written all over her face, before her eyes overflowed with guilt. "Mi--Mianhae, I didn't know you felt that way abou---" I chuckle. "I'm kidding. There's no way you're my first love. I mean even back then you kept trying to my bum, which still scars me to this day. You were such a big ert back then." I lied. There's no way, I'm admitting that, plus it's been a long time. I've moved on from the past already. I may have become cold at that time, but I'm sure it's not entirely her fault.

She was then hit by the foreigner, Tiffany-shi. "Yah! You scarred the child!" Taeyeon just to look innocent, "I mean--- She was such a cutie, who wouldn't want to touch that! I mean look at her now she grew up into such a fine woman too!" I chuckle as I see the rest of her members hit her head. Then my alarm started beeping, and my smile disappeared. "Mianhae, I really have to go. It was fun meeting you guys, but I've got to go to work." I bowed again and bid goodbye as I open the door. A male staff came in, seems like he may be their manager because the girls bowed. He was surprised by me and bowed. I bowed back, "Jwesongmnida." I apologized before leaving. I then ran out of SM and started running to work. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Third Person's POV

"Who was that!? She was really pretty! I think she can even Irene in terms of beauty." The CEO of SM, Lee Sooman asked the nine girls. "Yoona's new friend, Kim Jinyoung." Sunny answered his Uncle. He then turned to Yoona, "How'd you meet her? I want to scout her right away before any other agency finds her." Yoona shrugged, "I don't know much about her since we just met today at school sir. We do have her number though." He scratched his neck, "We still need to see if she's a good person though and I can't know just from a phone call." He started taking out his phone. He called one of the security guards, "If you see a gorgeous looking girl pass by, make sure to send one of you to follow her. I think she can be the next face of SM." The nine girls just looked at each other excitedly, seems like they'll be gaining a new little sister.

"Dae, we'll be watching." With that Lee Sooman put his phone back in his pocket. "Anyways how's practice? You girls must be hungry, don't overwork yourselves. I know where the restaurant that everyone's been talking about lately at. It's got great food, Sooyoung? Yoona? I know you guys are up for it." He gave the girls a fatherly smile, the girls just bowed and thanked him. Truth is, Sunny asked her Uncle to help her brighten Yoona's mood because of the sudden news. They headed to the restaurant in no time.

(A/N: Aww How sweet is Sunny!)

Once they got there, luckily there was only a few guest since Mr. Lee had asked the receptionist to keep a minimal amount of guest as much as possible since Girls Generation was coming it could cause a big commotion after all. Once they got there, they were seated right by the stage. They were given a male server, who seemed to be a big fan because he couldn't get rid of his huge smile no matter what. Once they have given out their order to the male staff, he sadly parted with them to serve another table.

Mr. Lee then felt a hand on his shoulder, he turns around to see one of his guards breathless. "I thought I sent you to watch her." He nods, "She was running all the way here. I think she works here, She runs really fast. I almost lost her at one point." Mr. Lee nodded, "Alright just keep watching her." The guard obeyed Mr. Lee and with that, he went to search for her. The girls began scanning the whole restaurant to find her, but there was no sign of her until a woman in a server's uniform. In fact, now that they've noticed, she was the only female worker in this whole fancy restaurant. Looks like only rich people come here to dine in.

Hotel-Uniform-Autumn-and-Winter-Hot-Pot-Restaurant-Coffee-Shop-Female-Hotel-Waiter-Korean-Clothes-with.jpg

Once they got a closer look at the girl, they were surprised to see Jinyoung with a stone cold expression as she passed by and assist a table with a bunch of old men who seemed very touchy to their liking. They could see Jinyoung try to hide her anger by masking a fake smile to the customer, but what made them angry especially Taeyeon was when one of the old men started groping her bottom.  Jinyoung just kept faking a smile, as she hits his hand away. The customer started to get angry and got up to hit her for hitting him. Jinyoung then felt a sharp slap on her face, the girls gasp at the treatment Jinyoung was receiving. The manager seemed to notice ran there to calm the customer and apologized to him right away. He then pulled her away harshly to a corner where it was hidden to the other customers, but not to the SNSD members and Mr. Lee.

They shocked to see your manager slap you as well, but you just remain to stand still with a stone cold expression. "I don't get it, Wae is she taking this?" Sooyoung looked at the girl worriedly.  Clearly, the old man was at fault yet wae is Jinyoung the one being punished? The manager kept yelling at her until she bowed to apologize. "Wae is she apologizing!?" Taeyeon almost yelled, but Jinyoung just kept holding herself from punching her manager. She stood up straight because her manager ordered her, and then d her as well before he turned around with a mad expression and walked back to serve the other guest. Jinyoung just stood there and looked at the floor, she looked like she was about to crying breaking all of the SNSD members heart especially the skinny deer who watched silently as you get harassed.

It took less than half a minute for Jinyoung slap herself back to reality and continue to work. This is life, after all, you can't always be treated right. The other male guest couldn't keep their hands off of her as well, and she just tried to endure it all again, but for what? She managed to endure this for a year for Suzy, but without her what's her reason to endure this hard life of hers. Then the SNSD members shifted their attention back to their table when they saw their food finally served. Mr. Lee faked a coughed which got the attention of all the girls and the male server.

"Dae? Is there a problem?" The server asked as Mr. Lee cleared his throat, "May I ask who that young woman is? How long has she been working here?" Mr. Lee pointed at Jinyoung who was serving a bunch of erted old men who kept trying to sneak a peak of her . "Um... I'm actually fairly new, so I haven't heard much about her, but I heard she started working her a year ago." Mr. Lee nods, "Ever since you've been working here, has she been getting treated like that by male customers." The server seems very innocent that he didn't think about his answers, "Dae, she has been getting harassed by the customers and my other co-workers."

Mr. Lee his lips, "Will you excuse us, We've lost our appetite." Which was true, even Sooyoung and Yoona has. "Dae?" The server seemed to have gotten confused. "Let's go?" Mr. Lee got up and the rest of the girls started gathering their stuff and followed him. Jinyoung who finally noticed the group of girls had her fake smile change into a shocked expression as soon as she saw Yoona who made eye contact with her. Mr. Lee went up to her, "Jinyoung-shi would it be alright if we speak to you outside?"

Her manager then came running beside the girl again, "Is there a problem Mr. Lee?" Sooman looked at the manager with a surprising calm face. "Yes, there is. Would it be alright I speak to her alone." He then sounded a bit angry but maintained a calmed voice. "Um... Jinyoung-she is assisting another guest right now, but I could squeeze you in if you know what I mean?" The manager took this opportunity to take some money from Lee Sooman. Jinyoung just looked at her manager with an annoyed expression, any longer of this and she'd explode. After all, she doesn't have to endure this anymore. "Dae, Mr. Lee. I'll just get my stuff." She took off her apron, but then her manager pinch her arm, "Yah, where are you going? He needs to pay to see you, plus you're already assisting your regular customers."

Jinyoung just flinched from the pain, before looking at the girls who just stood there and watched. They can't do or say anything about the situation, since it may affect their group. But Jinyoung met Yoona's eyes again, who had an angry expression. She wanted Jinyoung out of here, she doesn't want to see Jinyoung mistreated again. Jinyoung understanding the anger in Yoona's eyes as if she was telling her to run away from here slapped her manager's arm away. "I have the right to choose who I meet." She turned away from him and started walking away to get her bag. 

"Yah! If you get your bag, consider yourself fired!" At this point, all the guest had their eyes glued to them as if they were watching an intense drama. Jinyoung just threw her apron away before she stuck a middle finger at him as she walks to the kitchen. Her manager gasp and so did the rest of the guest except for 9 girls and 1 CEO. Jinyoung grabbed her stuff in a hurry as she ed her shirt on the way and grabbed her bag putting her hat inside. Once she came out of the kitchen, she met the girls and Mr. Lee at the front counter who decided to not pay for their meal, I mean they didn't eat after all, and this restaurant doesn't deserve that money.

Once they were outside they decided to move to a cafe, where there was luckily no customers. Jinyoung sat nervously in front of Mr. Lee, who had the girls behind him eyeing her making her even more nervous.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jinyoung's POV

"Kamsamnida, and Jwesongmnida you had to see that..." Mr. Lee cleared his throat and clutched his fingers together as he looks at me, "I have three questions to ask you, first I want to ask you wae are you putting up with that kind of treatment?! You don't deserve that!" I gave him a small smile, it was for Suzy, but she's no longer with me. "It was the only job that accepted me, I had no experience in working. I tried to apply for a different job a few months ago, but no one would take me in because I didn't fit any of the requirement. I'm still trying to graduate from University. I can barely manage to pay my rent and tuition in time. " Mr. Lee looked at me, "How long have you been studying?"  He asked and I simply answered without hesitation, "I'm on my 8th year, I started university when I was 16." He then furrowed his eyebrows, "If you graduated early in High school, wae can't you in University?"

I bitterly smile, "I managed to graduate High school with the help of my scholarship, but once I've gotten accepted to University without a scholarship because they were many other students who deserve it, my foster family kicked me out of the house since they won't be earning money for raising me anymore. So I've been paying for my tuition and rooming in with my best friend for the whole 8 years."  He still gave me a confused expression, "I heard you only started working a year ago, how were you able to pay for it?" I looked at the ground, Suzy has been paying for half of my tuition. She was a top star, after all, she can afford it she said.... "My ex-girlfriend has been helping me by paying half of it, but I still can't manage to pay the other half each month. That's my graduation is being held off until I can finally pay for all my tuition, but it keeps increasing every month."

Mr. Lee then started looking at me with pity written in his eyes, I hated it. I hated this feeling of being pitied, "Well looks like I have no other choice, but to find a different job, I'll be fine." I gave them a small smile. "Second question, do you any talent? Like dancing? Singing perhaps?" I tilted my head, "I wouldn't say I'm good, but I can dance and sing." He then smiled, "Is it alright if we see it?" I nod and got up. I took out my phone and played Lie by BTS' Jimin.

After my dance ended, they all gave me a shock expression as if they weren't expecting that. Well... I actually lied, I was really into BTS, but I'm not in love with them. I just love their choreos. and songs. They also seem like a bunch of nice guys, I mean if they ask me to go out with them I'd go back to the straight path--- What the f, am I saying!? I then found a guitar in the cafe and asked if I could use it before touching it. The cashier didn't seem to mind and let me use it. I then sat down on my seat again and sang Really Really by Winner. It's a catchy song.

"Really, Really, Really, Really

Nae mameul badajwo oh wah

Really, Really, Really, Really

Neon na eottae?~" I smiled shyly as I finish the song, sometimes music is the only thing that makes me happy at my saddest days like today. Mr. Lee slammed the table scarring me and the rest of the girls. "Third and final question, would you like to work with SM, not as a waitress. But as the new face of SM? All your bills will be taken cared of and you've got real talent, you won't need to train long. In fact, you might be able to debut on our latest girl group project, Red Velvet." He smiled widely as if he just found some kind of treasure... "I really--- I'm not fit for the stage. I can only see myself as a doctor." Mr. Lee shook his head, "I think you're the one we've been looking for, the greatest star who can beat the stereotypical idea of male idols dominating the charts more than female idols! I'm not asking you to sign with us, but I'm begging you to sign with us." He looked at me straight in the eyes... Is being a doctor the only path for me? Should I explore other options? WIll I be happy? 

I looked at the person who gave me the courage earlier to walk out of that hell, Yoona looked at me with a the most gorgeous smile I've seen on a human being... Then I felt a rather rapid beat on my chest, wae is my heart beating at this moment?

tumblr_inline_ovsq5cMcTg1utt5hg_540.gif

I looked at Yoona some more and admired her beauty and unknowingly, "Yes, I'll sign with SM." I agreed... If it means seeing her smile like this every day, then I wouldn't mind as long as she's with me. She gave me the kind of courage, Suzy will never be able to give me, because Suzy herself is afraid of breaking out of her shelf, but Yoona is different. The two are undeniably beautiful, but the lord is right. Beauty is not everything... You got to find the right person who will encourage you, cheer for you, care for you, and truly love you. But sometimes, you just to love that person more than she'll love you. She's not in love with me, but I'm in love with her. Yoona do I have a chance? I continued to stare at her as she cheers alongside SNSD, Yoona will you hold my hand in this crazy roller coaster ride called life,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Requested by bknight2k 

Sorry it took so long to update, I ran out of ideas and tried to focus on my other fanfics 

Mianhae forgive this bad author T^T