SanaxMina-Best Friends

my heart wants you

"Momo unnie!" Two girls ran to the practice room looking for Momo.

They found her dancing along to 2PMs the latest song, 'My House~'

She seemed to be practicing it for something.

The two didn't care if they bothered the dancer, they ran to the girl and engulfed her into a group hug.

They really missed her so much that as soon as they hugged her, tears came flowing down.

The dancer sighs and just patted both their head.

"Sana-ah.....Mina-ah.....Stop crying...I'm fine."

The ballerina shook her head, "Unnie....We promised to debut together...."

"I'm sorry....Looks like I broke the promise." Momo cried as soon as she heard the word 'promise.'

"Unnie....We can't debut without you...We would rather quit than not have you around." The adorable Squirrel gripped on her unnies shirt.

"No! Don't do that! Sana! You and Mina still have a chance to debut! You shouldn't throw it away."

"But unnie...."

"No buts Sana. You guys can go on without me, I'll just be right behind you guys."

"Unnie......" Both Sana and Mina only cried harder.

After 30 minutes of nothing but loud sobbing.

"Sana-ah.....Mina-ah.....You both have to promise me no matter what you guys have to debut together." Momo patts the two head in her arms.

The two hesitated but gave in knowing they can't win against their unnie.

"We...We promise unnie."

"Good now go on! I bet you two are very busy, now go I don't want to keep wasting your time." Momo pushed the two to the door and quickly locked the door right after she succeed in pushing them away.

The two yelled and knocked on the door, "Unnie! Open the door!"

But no avail....Momo doesn't want to see them right now.

She's just beside door crying her eyes out, she's in so much pain right now.

She's torn inside, her sisters have a big chance to debut while she still has to wait....for hers.

She doesn't know if she should be happy her friends didn't get eliminated or sad that it was her who was eliminated.

After a few minutes, the two gave up when two staffs kicked them out of the building.

The two had nothing else left to do but go back home.

The two went straight to their shared condo.

The truth is all the sixteen members live in the same condo, JYP isn't that ruthless to make the minor members sleep in a sh*tty condo, but the rules still have to be followed. He has to show his strict side too.

They headed to their own rooms, but then.

"Mina..." Mina felt a hand grab her wrist before she could enter her room, stopping her.

Mina turned around to see Momo fidgeting. 

"Yeah, Sana?"

"Can I.. Can I sleep with you?"

Mina couldn't say no, she has to admit. She needs someone to talk to tonight. She still can't process anything right now.

She opened her door and motioned Sana to go in.

Sana went inside slowly and lays down on the bed and hugged the pillow right away.

"Still a kid." Mina chuckled.

She closed the door and laid down beside Sana.

She left her right arm out.

Sana right away smiled and snuggled next to Mina as she laid her head on Mina's arm,

Mina smiled as she saw Sana's smile even through the darkness.

"So it's just the two of us now huh..?" Sana asked breaking the small happy moment.

Mina sighed... "I'm afraid it is."

"So what's going to happen to us? Are we going to get eliminated too?"

"I'm not going to promise that we're not going to get eliminated, but I can promise you that either way, we'll be fine."

Sana closed her eyes to let everything sink in...

Mina looked at the girl with a worried smile, 'I hope we can debut together at least Sana...'

She closed her eyes hoping tomorrow would be a better day and that this was all just a big bad dream.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Next Few Days

"Mina~ Let's go~" Sana pulled Mina to the cafe,

"Sana, Wae do you want to go there so fast? And don't say my name. They might recognize us." The girl has been letting the latter drag her everywhere the whole day and she was getting tired.

"But look it's at all the delicious food." Sana becoming more excited than ever.

They entered the cafe and sat down on one of the unoccupied tables.

A waiter came by and took their orders.

After a few minutes, their order has arrived.

tumblr_mvnknuq9Z11sv2umdo1_500.jpg

"Yummy!!!" Sana started to dig in but was cut off when...

"Sana, isn't this too sweet?"

Sana her lips. "That's the point, Mina." 

Sana started eating like crazy not minding anything in the world other than her food.

After just 2-3 minutes Sana has already finished, but as she finally looked away from the spotless empty plate, she realized that Mina hasn't touched her food.

Sana pouts and waved her hands in front of Mina realizing the girl was zoning out this whole time.

"Mina-ah~ Mina-ah~" 

Mina then went back to reality and looked at Sana in shock, "Dae? Dae? Is something wrong???"

Sana nods, "You still haven't eaten pabo! Go eat!"

"I will... Mianhae." Mina looked down and took a bite of her food, but she still seems down.

"Mina... Are you still thinking about Momo unnie?"

Mina hesitantly nods her head before taking another bite.

Sana's pout grew, "I miss Momo unnie too. Even if it's only been a few days."

Mina slowly nods once again as she kept eating her food.

Sana looked around the room and sighed, "I hate this feeling too. I hate to continue this program knowing Momo unnie isn't here anymore. She was always the one guiding me and now she's gone. I need her guidance, care, funny antics, and presence... I just need her in general. I can't continue without her. I'm already thinking of dropping out, so I could debut with her... I haven't told you this, but..."

Mina fully paid attention to what the squirrel had to say.

Sana hesitated but said it anyways. "I like Momo unnie and not as a sister, but as a girl." She was fidgeting with her fingers.

2516C049576B5E6D32B0D0

Mina was in shocked... "Aniyo... You can't like her." Mina mumbled.

But unfortunately for Mina, Sana heard it.

"Wae can't I like her...? Do you like her?" Sana wasn't her happy self anymore.

Mina opened to speak, but no words came out.

Sana's mouth grew open, she can't believe her one and only best friend is going after the same girl.

"No way... I can't believe this..." Sana stood up from her seat and looked at Mina as one tear fell down her face landing on the table.

Mina looked up at Sana still trying to speak but again to her dismay no words will come out.

"Mina ever since we became trainees we're nothing but loyal to each other. You were my best friend and I was yours. I gave you everything I had, but this time. Mina, I can't share Momo unnie. Forget what I said about liking her. I love her."

twice, mina, and sana image

twice, mina, and sana image

mina, sana, and twice image

japanese, kpop, and twice image

Sana ran out of the cafe leaving Mina alone still trying to hold back the tears.

"Sana you dummy!" She ate what was left with her food as tears fell down.

She would always remember 'her' getting mad whenever she wasted food...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's been weeks since the two spoke to each other, Mina would always try approaching the girl, but the girl has been avoiding her every time she does.

One day Momo visited the dorm as she misses her two daesaengs.

"Sana-ah~ Mina-ah~" Momo entered the dorm as she found Sana watching TV.

Sana sat right up and ran to Momo and gave her a big warm hug.

At the same time, Mina comes out of her room only to see Momo and Sana hugging.

"Oh. Momo unnie you're here." Mina gave her a small smile.

Momo smiled widely and gestured Mina to join the hug.

Mina hesitated a bit but saw how Sana looked disappointed as she comes closer to them.

"Maybe later, I have some work to finish unnie. See you later." Mina stepped back into her room.

"What happened to Mina? What's wrong with her?" Momo asked the girl who's still hugging her.

Sana's POV

I bit my lip as I felt pain in my heart, why did Mina show such a painful expression...

Does she really like Momo unnie too...?

Maybe I've been too rough on her...

The guilt started taking over me, I let go of Momo unnie. "Unnie I'll talk to her..."

I slowly went to Mina's room, but before I almost came in, I heard soft sobs which were almost impossible to hear, but I heard it.

Mina...

What have I done??

I shouldn't have let my jealousy take over me...

Because of my selfishness, I hurt my best friend...

I hurt Mina...

I slowly open the door, as I saw Mina crying on her pillow as she lays down.

"Mina-ah..." My hand slowly turned into a fist.

Mina sat up from her bed and wiped her tears, "Oh! Sana you're here." 

She smiled trying to hide her tears...

I can't believe myself...

How could I be this heartless...?

My heart starts to sting as I saw the state Mina was in.

I hesitantly sat down next to her, I know I don't have any rights, but...

I quickly pulled her into a hug. "Mina I'm sorry I've been very selfish. I was afraid you'd steal Momo unnie from me."

Mina was a bit shock by my sudden embrace but soon hugged back.

"Sana what are you saying? You did nothing wrong and I would never steal Momo unnie from you." She pulled out from our hug and lifts my chin up.

"You didn't let me explain to you, that day at the cafe. I don't like Momo unnie. Pabo I love you!" Mina kissed Sana on the lips.

Sana was too shocked to realize what was happening, but she was enjoying it.

She felt butterflies inside her as she felt Mina's soft warm vanilla lips.

But to Sana's dismay, Mina pulled out. 

Sana looked at Mina intensely as Mina started to speak again.

"Sana just like you, someone guided me and made me fall for them.

 

Sana it's you.

 

You guided me and made me fall for you."

Mina continued.

"You always get mad whenever I don't finish my food because you would always lecture me that It's a waste and there are many people starving."

"You always helped me pick which clothes to wear that won't be too showy or too weird."

"You always tell me funny jokes when I'm sad. You've always had that charm of making people smile when they're down."

"You've always praise me on things I work so hard to achieve, and they give me strength Sana."

"You've always been the one to tell me to correct my wrong doings like forgetting to clean my room."

"You've always helped me do certain things I can't do like cooking."

"Sana this whole time, you've always been the one I loved. But... I'm not the one you loved." Tears fell down Mina's cheeks.

Back to Normal POV

Mina stood up and ran away, she needed to get out of there or else the pain will only increase.

Sana was still in shock trying to process everything till her mind finally came to the point that "Mina likes me.... My best friend likes me!?"

Sana ran out the door and immediately ran after Mina, but before she left the dorm she saw Momo sitting on the sofa.

This was the chance to be alone with Momo, but something was telling her that she'd regret it if she didn't go after Mina right now.

Momo smiled and knew what was happening, "Rooftop like always"

Sana slightly opens , has Momo always known that Mina liked her?

Sana shook her thoughts off and put on her shoes and opened the door, but before she ran out Momo spoke again. "Sana you're lucky. You were the one she loved, and I couldn't change that."

Sana ran out the door realizing what Momo meant... Momo liked Mina...

How did our friendship end up as this one mess of a love triangle...?

Mina ran up the stairs because she couldn't wait for the elevator, it'll take her longer to reach Mina.

After running a few flights of stairs she finally reached the top and opened the door only to see Mina close to the edge.

girl, grunge, and blue image

Sana ran to Mina, stumbling down the floor.

"What are you thinking Mina!? Are you trying to kill yourself!?"

Mina was shocked to see Sana there in front of her, before more tears formed in her eyes.

She hugged Sana real tight, "How can I make you love me...? Please.... Jebal..."

Sana soon cried as she saw how much Mina was in pain, how could she not realize her best friend was in love with her!?

She kissed Mina's lips trying to regain the butterflies she felt just earlier.

She felt butterflies whenever she was with Momo, but they're more butterflies when Mina is around.

Sana pulled out to see Mina with a surprise expression, "Mina... Mianhae... I was so late to realize your feelings and I don't know about this whole thing, but I know that Momo unnie isn't the one for me... Mina, I think I've fallen for you. The kiss just now made me realize it."

Truth is, ever since she's laid eyes on Mina on their first meeting. Sana's heart went dugs-dugs

She didn't know what that feeling was, but she was sure she had to make Mina hers somehow.

And she made Mina her best friend.

But Momo came and confused Sana, with Momo's beauty anyone heart can be wavered even if it already has an owner.

That's exactly what happened to Sana, her hearts original owner is Mina, she was afraid to admit it.

"Mina I love you ever since I meet you, Mianhae this is very late." Sana kissed Mina once again.

Mina smiled through the kiss, she can't believe it. She finally had a happy ending.

Her best friend loved her back.

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile

A figured peeked through the rooftop door, "Good for you Mina... Now I can finally move on knowing you're happy."

The figured looked down on the ground as she smiled a little... "Mina saranghae. Goodbye.

The figured walked downstairs leaving the couple.

momo, twice, and kpop image

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Requested by Chrysalis23

A/N: Sorry this is totally rushed and has not story plot what's over.

It's been such a long time before I finally update this, I'm sorry it took me so long and my writing has gotten worse.

Anyways thank you for being patient with me.

LOVE YALL BABUSHHHH <3 <3