Irenexyou-I've Known For A Very Long Time

my heart wants you

 

"Seulgi-ah! Hurry up! We really have to leave now! Manager Oppa will get mad at us if we don't go to practice!" Irene tried pulling Seulgi off, Hyerim.

Which happens to be Seulgi's girlfriend and Irene's best friend.

Hyerim and Seulgi meet through Irene.

"But Unnie! I still want to spend time with Hyerim-ah~" Seulgi whined at the older girl.

The older girl just shook her head as she saw Seulgi just hug her girlfriend even tighter.

"Hyerim also has to go, she needs to go to practice too since she's going to debut soon."

Seulgi pouted, "That why I need to spend more time with her or else her fans will start taking her away soon. I don't want to share my baby~"

Hyerim just smiled at both of her Unnie but turned back to her girlfriend.

"Unnie you have to go, I also have to go to training. And I promise no one will take me away from you." Hyerim kissed her baby's forehead.

Irene couldn't take it anymore, "If you're not going to stand up Seulgi, I'm going to leave you."

Seulgi bolted up and ran to Irene.

But first, of course, she gave her Baby girl a quick peck on the cheek.

The latter face just became as red as a tomato, as she realizes what her Unnie just did.

"Annyeong~" Seulgi waved at Hyerim as she walked out the room leaving Irene standing beside the door with Hyerim still at the same spot.

Hyerim finally calmed down and saw Irene just looking at her.

"U--Unnie what are you still doing here?"

Irene didn't reply and just stared at the latter.

Hyerim stood up and walk up to Irene and waved her hands in front of Irene, but she was still in a daze.

"Unnie?"

Irene didn't reply yet again, the latter soon pouted as she realizes her Unnie is still in a daze.

But it was soon replaced with a smirk as an idea popped into her minds.

She put both her hands on Irene's side and..............

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tickled the making the girl snapped out of her thoughts.

Irene quickly started laughing and fell on the ground, but Hyerim wasn't able to react that fast and fell on the ground with Irene.

Plus, the latter wasn't that strong. Sure she works out, but she never worked on trying to get stronger.

She just works out to lose weight since she was always conscious of her weight since she was once bullied due to her weight.

So she's was determined to lose at least 10k a month.

But since, she's a heavy eater. She would end up losing 10k, but then gain another 10k and the lose it and then so on.

Anyway back to the two people on the floor.

Hyerim's POV

I wasn't expecting Unnie to fall down all the sudden, that I ended up falling with her.

My back really hurts, since it seems that we both fell on the floor really hard.

I open my eyes that we're just closed seconds ago since I was afraid of the impact.

Like what if I face plant first on the floor.

When I opened my eyes, I was shocked to see Irene Unnie looking straight into my eyes, but then she started looking down somewhere else, but I do know she's still staring at my face.

"Unnie is there something on my face?" I tilted my head.

She took some time to reply, but then finally replied by nodding.

"Chincha!?" I put my hand on my face and wiped my cheek.

But then unnie stopped me, "I'll do it."

I nodded, I let her wipe my face since I couldn't see.

While wiping my face with her thumb, she keeps looking at me in the eyes.

Then I felt something soft and warm on my lips, I look down to see her thumb on top of my lips.

"Unnie what are you doing?" I tilted my head once again, but the next thing that happened shocked me and made me even more confuse....

She quickly pecked on the side of my lip, slightly making our lips touch.

My eyes went wide, "U--Unnie!?"

She then looked like she just realizes what she did, she got up from me.

I sat on the ground trying to figure out why she would do that.

"Unnie...Wae did you kiss me?"

She looked away and didn't reply.

She then started opening to say something, but nothing came out.

Then all the sudden I hear a burst of laughter.....

I looked at unnie and just see her laughing out loud.

"You had some chocolate on your face! I wiped it for you."

I tilted my head, "But why do you have to you your lips?"

She just shrugged, "I don't know....Wae? Why can Seulgi peck you on the cheeks then?"

"But unnie she's my girlfriend."

Then unnie started pouting, "Wae? You used to let me do that all the time before. I don't even get a thank you."

"Fine, Gomawo unnie~" I grinned sheepishly.

Then we heard a loud thud on the door, "Yah! Irene-ah! Your taking to long! You're just saying goodbye to Hyerim. And you tell me to rush." Seulgi whined while pouting.

"Ah okay, Hyerim I have to go annyeong~ See you later." Irene unnie waved her hands and went to the door.

"See ya unnies~" I waved goodbye, the two of them bid goodbye and left.

I was left in the room, where Red Velvet and Twice and Pink Punk would always hang out at.

Our three groups are especially close since all three of our agencies are the Big three.

We're also friends with Lovelyz, G-friend, and Clc, but they rarely come here since they are busy training.

Anyways I have to go now or else Nayeon unnie will start lecturing me when I get there.

"Jungyeon-ah and me will get punish again for being late." I sighed and grabbed my bag and headed to practice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Debuting Stage. (After a few months)

"Unnie! I'm scared....." I gripped tight on Nayeon unnies shirt.

"Aigoo! How come my baby only gets nervous now. You were nervous before." She smiled and patted my head.

"But unnie....Now it's finally happening! What if they don't like me!? What if our groups disband!? What if-----" Nayeon unnie pulled me into a hug and put her head on top of me, but she was obviously having a hard time due to being the same height as me.

"Shh~ Baby I'm sure it's going to be okay. There might be a lot of haters, but there are way more fans we'll gain. You have nothing to worry about and I bet Seulgi unnie and Irene unnie are out there in the crowd cheering us on." She cupped my cheeks.

I smiled a little, I felt a little bit calmer as soon as I heard Seulgi and Irene unnie we're cheering us on.

Then I felt a hand on my back, Nayeon unnie let go's of me.

I turn around to see our two make shivering nervously, they look at both me and Nayeon unnie.

I turn to Nayeon unnie and she just had a small smile on her face.

I didn't have to ask what that smile was for, I already knew what she meant.

We both hug the to maknaes trying to calm them down.

Right....I need to be strong.

These two need more comforting than I do, I mean these two are so young. I wonder how Yeri got over her fears.....

I need to be brave, I can't be weak in front of them, after all, I am their unnie.

In the corner of my eye, I could see Nayeon unnie looking like she was about to cry any minute.

2ice/6teen icons | via Tumblr

She's the oldest, and especially our leader.....Have she always bore with this feeling....

"I'm sorry Unnie.....I didn't notice..." She looked at me and wiped her tears, "What are you talking about?" She smiled innocently and pretended nothing happened.

I look at my others members and they all each had nervous smiles on their faces.....

Nayeon unnie is right....I have to be strong for them.

I can't be the person looking for someone to cheer me up, Instead I have to be the person who is there for the others, especially the little ones.

Then a guy wearing all black came down the stage, "Twice your turn." he pointed at the stage.

All of us nodded, but before we all I let go of Tzuyu and put my hand in the middle.

They all looked at each other and smiled, we began to form into a circle.

All of them put their hands on top of me.

"We are twice." Nayeon unnie yelled all the sudden.

I smiled.

"Which means if one of us falls, with everyone together helping them to stand up once again. We'll all stand up twice as much stronger than before. No matter how many times we fail, it'll only make us twice stronger." I yelled.

"Twice fwaiting!!" We all yelled out loud and lifted all our hands in the air, with that we walked up to the stage.

As we stand on stage, we could hear a large group of the audience cheering us on.

I looked at my members, they all had bright smiles on their faces.

In any second now, all of our dreams will come true....

We went to our positions, and right at that moment, the music cues in and the cameras started rolling.

This is our dream.

"This is JYP Production~" With that our bodies started moving to the beat of the song.

We all had this sick feeling in our stomach due to our nervousness, but you have to admit.

When you're on stage, it's not a very bad feeling, instead it just feels like we're just overly excited.

We're teenagers having the time of our lives on stage.

Our dreams are coming true and we couldn't be any more happier.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Promotions Ended (After a month)

I'm here right in front of the SM Entertainment building.

I missed my unnie, I haven't seen her ever since our first debut stage.

She was busy and so was I.

Today is our oneth year anniversary.

I brought chocolates, flowers, and even a medium bear.

The guards let me in knowing who I am, they just smiled as I pass by.

I smiled back and went inside and immediately went to Red Velvet's practice room.

I smiled ear to ear as I open the door excited to see my unnie.

But when I fully opened the door, I witness something I shouldn't have......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seulgi and Jongin kissing......

I felt like my heart has been torn apart, ran over by a car, bullet shot through. It was the worst feeling I've ever experience.....

I felt like my whole relationship with Seulgi has been all a lie....

I dropped everything on the floor making a loud thud.

The two pulled apart and looked at me, when I looked at Seulgi she just stared at me in the eye filled with guilt....

"U-unnie how could you.....?" She took a step towards me, "Baby I---" 

I cut her off, "Stop! Don't take another step!" I looked away as I feel tears streaming down my face.

I don't want her to see me crying....I don't need her pity.

tumblr_msb169WRvB1r0kgvso1_250.gif

"Baby I'm-----" She took another step, but I cut her off again.

I turn my head to look at her, "You don't have to explain, we're over! There is nothing between us anymore. Just go back to Kai." I turn around and ran out the door, I didn't care where my feet would take me. I just needed to get out of here.

As I turn to a corner, I bumb into somebody making both me and the person to fall down on the ground.

The person got up first and held her hand out for me to take.

"Are you okay? I'm sor----" She stops talking as soon as she recognize me.

"Hyerim!? What's wrong!? Why are you crying!?" I grabbed her hand and she pulled me up.

I gave her a small smile, I didn't want her to worry. She's always been there for me ever since we we're kids, I don't want to keep troubling her.

"I-it's nothing Irene unnie, I have to go." I ran passed her as I her Seulgi behind me.

"Hyerim-ah!! I can explain!!" I covered my ears, I really don't to listen to her, it just hurts more if I do....

I ran out the building and went to the only place where I could take my mind off everything.

After 30 minutes

I arrived at the beach, there was a very beutiful sunset.

summer

I sat on the sand, The wind hitting my face gently makes me a bit calmer.

There was no noise whatsoever, there was only waves which also helps calm me down.

I gripped on my sweater as the weather seems to be getting colder, tears we're still streaming down my face.

After some time.

"Unnie....Was I not enough!?" I couldn't help it anymore. I stood up and started screaming my heart out.

"Is that why you always ignore my calls!?"

"Whenever I ask you if your free you would always say your busy!!"

"Busy!? Sure, your probably with Kai making out!"

"You should have just told me that you felt nothing for me! And you we're the one who confessed first!" I felt my knees weakened and my throat started feeling so dry due to the cold air.

I sat back down on my knees, "Unnie...geojismaljaeng-i..."

The tears that were dried out by the wind came back once again.

I hugged my knees as I started to feel cold.

Then I felt a warm blanket land on top of me.

"So you still come here...?" The person behind me said, I didn't need to check who.

I already knew....The only person who knows about this beach is...........Only Irene unnie.

She sat down beside me.

She didn't speak, she knew that I didn't want to talk about it.

We both just looked at the sunset, there was nothing but silence between us.

And I like it that way....

After sometime

My tears are finally dry again, and I've finally calmed down.

I got up from the ground, Unnie looked at me.

She smiled, "Let's go home."

I nodded my head, "Unnie...Can you do me a favour?"

She smiled, "Anything."

"Can I stay at your place? I don't want to go back to the dorm. Nayeon unnie will just try to talk about it."

She nodded her head while smiling, she got up from the ground.

She grabbed my hand and held it tight.

"Let's go?" She smiled once again.

I just nodded and didn't bother to smile.

She called a cab, and after some time it arrived and brought us to Irene unnie's condo.

She doesn't live with the Red Velvet since if she did only Wendy and her would be living there because the other three choosed to live with their family, but Irene and Wendy unnie can't live with theirs since their family live far away.

So Wendy and Irene unnie bought their own home.

We went inside her condo, I just went to her bedroom and layed on her bed.

I didn't bother changing because I was too tired from everything today.

I heard the door open and it just revealed Irene unnie coming in.

She went and sat beside me, "Hyerim-ah you have to eat."

"Later unnie, I'm tired."

"Okay then, but you have to eat later okay?"

I nodded my head, she was about to stand up, but I stopped her by tugging on her shirt.

"Unnie, I need a hug...." She just smiled and layed down beside me.

I turn around to another direction, I felt her encircle her arms around my waist.

I pressed my back on her chest to get warmer, I was still cold from the beach.

She gripped tighter on waist, but I didn't care.

I just need something warm around me.

She took one of her arms off me and started playing with my hair gently making me fall asleep.

But before I could fall asleep, I heard something I've known for a very long time....

It just took her a long time to finally say it.....

"Hyerim-ah.....I love you."

I smiled before, falling asleep.

"Unnie I love you too." I manage to say before I completely blank out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After an hour

I wake up to see a little dimmed light on the room.

I hear a quiet snoring behind me.

I smiled and slowly turn around to see Irene unnie sleeping peacefully.

There wasn't much light in the room, but I'm glad I could still see unnies's face clearly.

I slowly carassed her cheeks with my finger.

"Unnie....I love you too." I kissed her forehead.

I pulled away, "I also know that you love me too, I've known for a very, very long time. But I was afraid I would lose you. Then Seulgi unnie came into the picture. As I spent time with her more than you since you've started to become busy, she was always there beside me. So I thought maybe she was the one....Not you. Then came the day where she confessed to me and it all lead to here. Unnie....I've come back to yourside."

"I've notice that you sent little glances at me everytime were together."

"I've also notice how annoyed you get whenever a guy tries to flirt with me." I chuckled as I remember the time, she fought with JB hyung because he was apparently 'flirting with me.' but the truth is he was asking me for help with Nayeon unnie.

He really like Nayeon unnie in the trainee days, but I wonder if he still does...

"You've always been overprotective of me with guys and even girls." I chuckled again when she got mad with Nayeon unnie, she said that Nayeon unnie was too friendly with me.

"You've always seem to hug me longer these days."

"But you made one mistake everytime you hug me close....You would always let hear your heart beating. And it always seemed to skip a beat." I kept carassing her cheek.

"And also remember that day you kissed the side of my lips saying there was chocolate on it.....

 

 

 

You liar....."I bit my lips.

 

 

 

"I never ate chocolates that day..." I felt a single tear drop down on her cheek.

"Unnie you pabo! You should have confessed to me earlier so I wouldn't be feeling this pain right now....." I took her arms around me and walked out the room.

I went to the kitchen and ate the food she prepared.

As I chew down the food, tears keept streaming down.

"It's still good like always." I kept munching on the food and gets better and better.

"It's so good...." Tears started flowing down my cheeks due to how much I missed this...

(A/N: She eat's like T.O.P. lol xD)

tumblr_np9x3h1efa1s6qlg2o3_540.gif tumblr_np9x3h1efa1s6qlg2o2_540.gif tumblr_np9x3h1efa1s6qlg2o1_540.gif tumblr_np9x3h1efa1s6qlg2o4_540.gif

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Requeted by j2j2c6y1 

Please Don't hate me for make Seulgi a cheater T^T

Again sorry also this story is rushed again....

I had no time....T^T

I had to go to school every day because they seemed to have messed up on my schedule again and again.

I'm also very nervous since school is starting next week and so will the drama again.

Anyway Mianhae~ And Gomawo~