Eunhaxyou- Maybe It's Not Too Late

my heart wants you

Hyunwoo's POV

"He just turned 19 yet he already has a baby!"

"Isn't he too young to have a baby!?"

"Famous Idol by the age of 19, a father!?"

"Oppa betrayed me! How could he get Taeyeon pregnant!?"

"Is this the end of Urban's Hyunwoo's career!?"

"Will his career reach its end?"

"Idols with a Sunbaenim relationship turn into an intimate relationship!?"

"Have they been secretly dating!?"

"What will the future hold for the future mother and father?"

I sighed as I look at my phone, it's been flooding with so much news and messages from other idols. My heart and mind have been pounding for the last 6 hours when I heard the news. It felt like either one of the two will explode, I bit my lip as the door opened. I got up from my seat to see Taeyeon Sunbaenim enter the room. I look around the room to see my manager, along with Lee Sooman, Appa Yang, and Taeyeon's manager.

We all bowed and greet Taeyeon-shi as she sat down in front of me. We all then sat back down our seats, and the room was dead silent. The room was tense, no one dared to speak until Lee Sooman spoke, "Let's get to the point, how long have you guys been seeing each other?" I shook my head, "We aren't seeing each other." Everyone looked confused, "Then explain how Taeyeon-shi is pregnant with your baby!?" He clasps his fingers tight together as he looks at me. 

Then everything came back to me, it was my 18th birthday, but in Korea, I would be considered 19, so I invited a few of my celebrity friends at a club since I was finally old enough. Since it was a celebration, the Hyungs thought it was a good idea for me to finally taste some alcohol and soju and I did hesitantly. It tasted so weird that it burns my throat, but that didn't stop us from playing games like the Image game, Baskin Robbins 31, the Quick Wit Game, I Love You and then everything went blank. Everything got so intense by the time we got to the I Love you game that I remember the feeling of passing out.

Then I woke up the next day... Beside a Taeyeon Noona. She was also awake at that time, she was watching me carefully as I sat up. My mind was filled with doubts and what ifs, I had to get out of there. I couldn't have done anything, I shouldn't destroy my career, what about the fans!? I got up and left the room not before saying, "Let's never talk about this again." After that day, we've started avoiding each other, even though we were in the same circle of friends, I was never close to her, so avoiding her wasn't much of a change until... Today came. She was caught going for a blood pregnancy test by dispatch, that's when my world came crashing down. They also found out I was the father the same day.

I bit my lip as I look at Appa Yang, who hasn't spoken at all during this meeting, I knew he was disappointed, I've been with him my whole life. Of course, I knew when my father was disappointed, which I always grew up seeing. I took a deep breath before speaking, "We got drunk." Everyone sighed, "How... How can you let this happen!?" Appa Yang got up and ran to my manager and gripped on his collar and pulled him up. "He's only 19!" He shouted at my manager, I got up and pulled my manager off him, "He has nothing to do with this, he didn't know." He closed his eyes trying to calm down... "And You... You..." He pointed at me, "Do you want to destroy your life!? Your career!? For goodness sake, you had a bright future going for you!" This time he pulled my collar and I just stood still, It is my fault. He's right.

"Did living for America for 2 years change you!? You're not American Hyunwoo! You're a full pledge Korean! I shouldn't have sent you to that useless woman!" He shouted at my face, but as soon as she mentioned her, I couldn't keep my blood from boiling up, "That useless woman!? You're calling my mother, who you threw away 9 years ago when you met her!? Don't you dare bring her into this mess! She's been far way better than you in terms of being a parent. She shouldered all the suffering, while you! You lived happily while dating that woman!" This time, I pulled his collar as I glare at him. How dare he insult my mother!?

Then I felt arms holding us back that ended up letting him go, "Yah, that's your father, Hyunwoo-ah." Manager Kim reminded me. I try to calm myself down as I breathe hard before both of us sat back down to continue the meeting. "So what'll happen now?" Lee Sooman asked and my father immediately said, making the room shock for words, "Marriage. Take responsibility." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After Two Years

"Minhyuk-ah, give Appa a hug~" He then came running to me with a huge smile on his face, I smiled as I wrapped my arms around my little boy. I quickly stood up as I pull him up and swing him around the air making him laugh really hard until I ran out of breath and we both fall down on the couch laughing. Then he turned around and sat on his belly, "Is Umma coming home tonight?" I gave him a tight smile, "Mhm." I mumbled. "We're going out for dinner today." Minhyuk lips turned into a toothy grin, "Appa, Umma and Minhyukie on a date." 

I just ruffled his hair and gave him a smile when the bell rang, she's here. Minhyuk ran to the door and I quickly followed him before he hurt himself, He must be happy to see her, he hasn't been seeing her for the past year as much lately since she started her career again. I open the door to see Taeyeon with a smile on her face, she bend down to give our little man a kiss and a hug. I just stood up and gave her a thin smile, she then brought Minhyuk up along with her tiny body to carry him. She turned to me, "Let's go?" I just nod as I followed them along to her car since she was much older and had longer experience in driving, she was our driver. After all, I only got mine just a few months ago. 

We then went to her favorite restaurant and sat down with a few people recognizing us. "Yah! Isn't that Urban's Hyunwoo and Girls Generation's Taeyeon with their kid." I heard one girl 'whisper' to her friend. "They have a kid, yet aren't officially together? Wae don't they get married already?" The other friend 'whispered' back, Taeyeon and I just smile at each other seeing as she also heard them. We both just ignore them and choose to be happy with our little monster. He's too young to be involved with this. 

After we were done eating, with Minhyuk playing with his toys, we started chatting, "So... How's your promotion going? I heard 11:11, and I'm impressed." She smiled, "Gomawoyo, but that's last year, as of right now I don't have any promotion and also thank you for helping me with my album." I nod and gave her a smile, "It's fine, I had fun making Starlight with you, plus gomawoyo for choosing me as your partner in that song." She nods as she smiles, "I also heard your group's song, Blood Sweat & Tears, It's really good. I've also seen the music video, I can't believe you could still pull off that dance especially that shoulder one." My face grew red, "That was an accident."

"Aye, you guys even won a few awards already. You won the Daesaeng Awards too." She chuckles, we don't usually meet that often either so we usually catch up on each other on dinners like these. "I heard you'll be working with other younger artist for an upcoming duet." I nod as I pick up my coffee and took a sip before replying, "Mhm, I think I'll be working with Eunha-shi from that popular group G-Friend." I heard a mum from her, "So wae not me?" She asked all the sudden, and I chuckle, "Because you're an ahjumma now, people want younger idols." I . She just rolled her eyes, "Even if I'm an ajumma, I can still sing." She boosts herself up. "I'm just kidding, you know that's not the reason. They just don't want any more misunderstand for us two. We both know, a marriage between us isn't happening." I set my cup down and looked at her.

She then looked down and smile, "Mhm." Then I felt a hand tap my arm, I look to my side to see Minhyuk smiling, "Appa, can Umma come home with us tonight? I want to play with Umma." I turn to Taeyeon and she turned to Minhyuk, "Of course, Umma misses you." Minhyuk raised his arms up and cheered, "Yay!" I just smiled, I hope he'll understand once he grows up, Taeyeon and I are just meant to be.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Minhyuk-ah, come here." I pat the seat beside me as I finish producing the song, once he sat down. I played the song. "How's this?" My little man started rocking his head up and down, I chuckle, he likes it. He's never wrong at this, I believe he has the talent for music, but I don't want him to go into this business. Then I heard a knock at the door, "Come in." I said loud enough for the person to hear since they came inside. I turn around, but then the world slowed down, she came inside and bowed with a smile on her face. I remember those cute adorable smiles. Wah! Daebak! I never knew I'll bump into her again after High School.

28745_600.gif

"Eunbi?" I asked making sure if she wasn't a dream, she smiled. "Annyeong Hyunwoo, it's nice to see you again." I smiled back, she's not a dream. My first love is in front of me. Even now, she's still as beautiful as always, she was the girl of my dreams. Being that fact alone, I couldn't confess to her. I was afraid of being rejected, plus she had a bunch of other guys going for her and I was no match for them, but I regret never admitting my feelings to her, it still bothers me to this day. I felt a gentle slap on my face, "Appa, who's that?" I turn to Minhyuk, my smile fell. Ah... It's too late. 

I smiled again, "That's Eun---" I turn to her, it seems like she changed her name. "Eunha." She smiled and I turn back to Minhyuk, "She's Eunha Noona, she'll be helping Appa with this song." Minhyuk smiled and got down from his seat and greeted Eunha, "Annyeonghaseyo Noona. Please make Appa Happy." Minhyuk exclaimed as he spread his arms wide making me chuckle, "Minhyuk-ah come here." He turns and comes running to me happily, as soon as he got in front of me, I bend down and smiled as I pinch his cheeks. He laughs and wraps his arms around me. I pulled him up and sat down on my seat with him setting on my arm. "Eunha-shi, would you like to listen?" I pressed play and then patted the seat that Minhyuk was sitting on.  She sat beside me and listened to the song, I stare at her carefully as I see her features more, she really grew up. She's become more beautiful than the last time I saw her.

As soon as the song ended she turned to me, "It sounds good, so what image do you have in mind for this song?" I purse my lips as I think about it, now that she's in front of me, everything's coming back like that time I was jealous when she kept talking about one of our sunbaenims while I just listen, I kept telling her, he's fake but she won't listen and the idea came in. "I want it to be a playful song about two lovers, like one of them is jealous. Possibly the male since I want to show that males get jealous too if their girlfriends look at other guys." She nods her head, "But, wouldn't it be interesting if the girl explains too?" I nod, she's right, it'll pull more people in. "Like an argument? That's a good idea. Wah, it seems like you became smart after we last met." I started teasing her.

She glared at me, "Yah! You mean smarter, I was already smart." I chuckled, it feels just like before. "Don't swear, there's a kid in here pabo!" I covered Minhyuk's ear as he wonders what Yah is. Her eyes widened and she covered , "Oops." I smiled, she's still a dummy. "Whatever, let's start on the lyrics shall we?" She nods and we went to the table, I gave Minhyuk my phone so he won't bother us. "Think of what a girl would say when her boyfriend's jealous and I'll think about the guy's perspective." I gave her a paper so she could also write down, "What do guys get jealous of mostly?" She asked I looked at her in the eyes as I remember the time I was jealous again, "When the girl he likes is talking about another dude." I answered and wrote that down. 

"How about girls?" I asked being curious, and she turns to me too. We stared into each other's eyes, making my heart pound like it's a time bomb. "Same thing, when the guy she likes is talking about another girl, or staring at another girl when they are talking." My heart beats faster, but then my eyes widened as I realize what she said, "Oh guys do that too." I wrote it down, plus I wanted to calm my heart down so I looked away. "Why do guys get jealous of other guys, though?" She asked, "Mhm... Because they're insecure at times like girls too. The guy is better than him and he also got the girl's attention." I answered as I wrote that down as well. "We want to know what's in the girls mind all the time, so we don't get hurt if she leaves," I added.

"So are you jealous since Taeyeon Sunbaenim dated Baekhyun Sunbaenim?" She suddenly making the room dead silence, I look at Minhyuk, luckily he didn't hear it since he had earphones in, I my lips before I look at Eunha in the eyes once more, "We're not in the kind that kind of relationship to into each other's dating life, plus she's currently not seeing anyone since we decided that it'll hurt Minhyuk if we do, so once he grows up, maybe we will." I looked back down on my paper. 

After an hour, we finished our lyrics. I looked and Minhyuk and found him asleep on his chair, I chuckle. "Aigoo, my cutie." I gently pick him from his chair then I heard a giggle behind me, "You should like an Ahjussi." I turn to her and glare, "We're the same age pabo." She smiles, "That must mean, I'm an ahjumma." I nod and laughed, I don't want to be rude and send her home without a thank you, I should at least do this, "Would you like to come over for dinner?" I asked, and she opened with a surprised look written across her face, "Chincha?" I nod, "I should at least do this to thank you." I ruffled her hair after I let go of Minhyuk for a couple of seconds.

We went to our place, and I cooked food for us. Minhyuk was in his bedroom sleeping, luckily he didn't wake up. I set our foods on the table, we began eating, but she wasn't eating when I realize something, I forgot she hates carrots. I quickly bend over and picked up the carrots from her bowl and ate them, then I pretended like nothing happened like I did before. Soon we were done eating and started chatting, "Yah! You remember that day when you slept in class and woke up screaming and hitting the teacher, the whole class laughed so hard, I felt like my as if my stomach was going to explode." I laughed while pointing at her face as if that day is just today. "Yah! You knew I was practicing for a---" She glared at me, but I cut her off, "For an audition, I know. I know very well, I've always been watching." I stopped laughing and smiled at her. 

"Anyways we need a title, I have something in mind, remember that complex we made fun of?" I asked, "I remember that one! We laughed so hard because you had that whenever you were jealous, what was it? Inferiority Complex?" I nod and she laughed but went to another topic, "Anyways, I've been meaning to ask since our song is about jealousy when was the first time you felt jealous." She asked all the sudden, She knows whenever I lie, so I shouldn't make up anything. "Hmm... The first time? Remember Sehun sunbaenim?" I looked in her eyes, "What about him?" She asked, curiosity written all over her face. "He was everyone's dream boy, including yours." I gave her a thin smile which earned an, even more, confuse face before she seemed to have finally got it.

"You liked m---" She was cut off when the bell rang, I got up from my chair and opened the door only to see Taeyeon, She showed me a smile before she came in and removed her shoes, "Where's Minhyuk?" She asked and I pointed at his bedroom before going back to the dining room. "Who is it?" Eunha asked before Taeyeon came into the room with a surprised look, "Oh, you didn't say you had a visitor. Annyeongseyo." She bowed and greeted Eunha, Eunha got up and bowed as well, "Annyeongseyo Sunbaenim." 

"Come and sit down, I'll get you some food and don't go in his bedroom, Minhyuk's already asleep." I went and fetch her some food inside the kitchen and went back to place her bowl and also some gummy bears down on the table before I sat down, we continued to sit down and chat while Taeyeon eats. Once she was done she ate her gummy bears, from time to time I would grab some and she would hiss, "Yah, grab some for yourself." I glared at her, "Those are the last ones." I sighed.  She then hugged the whole package before she stuck her tongue at me. I just gave up and continued to chat and soon Taeyeon joined the conversation until Eunha went home. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After Two Weeks

"That's a wrap!" The director yelled, I smiled and bowed at everyone, "Thank you for the hard work." I then got dressed and went to my car, as I was leaving, I saw Eunha walking in the parking lot, "Eunha, do want a ride?" She turned to me and shook her head, "It's fine." I smiled, "I used to do this all the time, come on." I opened my car door for her before she could argue anymore. She then got inside my car, and I took her home. I played some music since I know how she loves listening to songs. She started singing along and I did too like a crazy person we are until we noticed it was raining and we already made it to her place. 

"Wait here." I got outside of my car and opened the door but before she went out, I put my jacket over her to cover her head. We ran to the entrance of her place after there was a roof finally covering our heads, I put the jacket down. "It was a fun day today, I miss days like this." I smiled and she returned it, "Nado." I wrapped my arms around her, "I'll miss you." I heard a chuckle from her, "Like I said before nado." I pulled from the hug and stared right into her eyes making my heart beat like crazy, but the sound of the rain falling made the whole surrounding quiet yet calming, I don't know why, but I started leaned in closer, it might have been the situation, but it just felt right when our lips met. Her lips tasted like strawberry, it must've been from the cotton candy. Once I pulled out, Eunha's eyes were wide open, but after a few seconds she finally came back to her sense, "You're with Taeyeon and what will Minhyuk say when he finds out!" She punched my chest multiple times, and I looked down.

She's right, but I look back into her eyes, I really can't hold these feelings back anymore. "Saranghae... I really love you." Maybe it's not too late. She turned to me, "Wae!? Don't you love Taeyeon and Minhyuk!?" She yelled, and I bit my lip, "Of course I love them, but I wouldn't have said these words if I really didn't love you. I know it'll break Minhyuk's heart, but I can't help it."  She punched my chest one last time and started crying, I lifted her face up to look at it, "Mianhae if it bothers you this much I'll---" She cut me off, "Yet... Wae do still I love you!? Wae can't I get rid of these feelings even after a long time!?" My eyes went wide, she loved me? "Since when?"

She closed her eyes as more tears came running down, I gently wiped them down with my thumb, "I loved you ever since I met you... I just realized it too late when you were already gone." She opened my eyes and leaned in for a kiss. My eyes widened as I felt her soft lips once again, but it left too fast. "I regret it so much, not telling you how I feel, but then I found out you became a dad, my heart broke into a million pieces. Now you're here telling me you love me!?" Tears ran down her beautiful face again, and soon mine did too. "Because I was scared... Scared you don't feel the same because you loved someone greater than me. So I thought it was too late, but now you're here in front of me again and my feelings still haven't left me. I thought "Maybe it's not too late." Maybe, this is also wae I didn't fall for Taeyeon when it was easy to fall for her. I love Minhyuk, but I can't get rid of these feelings for his sake even if I tried." Then I felt a sharp pain on my cheeks, "You shouldn't get rid of them... Because I don't mind if you have a son even if my members told me to let you go. I loved you far as much as to let you go for that one reason. I don't care what the world says!" She then connected our foreheads together as she smiled making me smile, "It's never too late, my love."

 

 

 

 

 

 


Requested by  MelonCatNyan 

Mianhae, it took me a year to write it

I was just looking for inspiration and school also started at the time it was requested so I had to focus  in school

Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry~ 

Naega naega naega meonjeo~

*Dancing to Sorry Sorry By SUJU*

Was First an Elf, Still is, just an Army too. BTS is just a great Bias wrecker xD

By the way what happened behind the scenes of the music video is what made them feel like this, so it'll be a secret unless I make another chapter of it HEHEHE

THANK YOU EVERYONE~

By the way it's chapter 3 that was updated.