The Morning

Take My Hand And Run Away With Me Forever

Kyungsoo's Point Of View

I woke up from my bed feeling so nice. That had ben the best sleep I've had in a while. I look next to me and saw that Kai was snuggled into one of my huge fluffy pillows. he looked so comfortable sleeping right now, but I couldn't really blame him. My dad seemed to have bought me a mattress that let's you sink right down. And my pillows are like the softest. I was staring at Kai for a good few minutes before I noticed it. 'Why does he look so good when he sleeps'. I got up from my bed and began walking down to the kitchen, scratching my head as I entered it.

 "How did you sleep, Kyungsoo, any better?" Baekhyun asked, knowing about my sleeping problems.

"Yeah, tonight was better." I said, reaching up to get my hot chocolate from the cabinet.

"It must be the new mattress. My mattress isn't even that comfortable..." Baekhyun said taking a sip of his coffee.

"Still drinking hot chocolate and not coffee?" Chanyeol asked, taking a seat besides Baekhyun as I opened the fridges getting the milk and pouring it into a mug.

"You know I don't like coffee, Yeol. It's too strong for me." I said, putting my mug in the microwave.

"Your not gonna need hot chocolate in the mornings anymore pretty soon." Baekhyun said.

"Why is that?" 

"Because you got Kai and he's a pretty hot piece chocolate and that he has..." Baekhyun was cut off then took a sip of coffee.

"Shut up, Baekhyun." I said mixing my hot chocolate "Nothing is better than hot chocolate."

"Just saying." Baekhyun said.

"So, D.O, you wanna tell me why you were cuddling with my boyfriend when I woke up?" Chanyeol asked.

"No, it's just that Baekhyun's so much nicer to sleep with than when he's annoying and awake." I said.

"Yes, yes, you are, Baek" I added.

"Am I annoying, Channie? Be honest." Baekhyun asked, turning to face Chanyeol.

"No." Chanyeol stated immediately.

"See! I'm not annoying, Kyungie." Baekhyun said, facing me again.

"To me you are sometimes but you're my best friend so I deal with it"

"Because you love me."

"No, because no one else would want to deal with your besides me and Chanyeol."

"Good Morning." Said Kai, walking into the kitchen "What time is it?"

"About twelve." Chanyeol said.

"Why are you guys drinking coffee like it's seven in the morning then?" Kai asked curioustly, scratching the back of his head.

"It's hot chocolate not coffee. I don't drink coffee." I stated, taking a sip of my hot chocolate

"How did you sleep Kyungsoo?" Kai asked.

"Good, I like the mattress."

"Like I love the mattress I was thinking about marrying that mattress. You should get me one." Kai stated, going through the cabinets of the kitchen looking for something.

"How about no?"

"Kai? How are you and the mattress supposed to have ?" Chanyeol asked.

"No, Channie. It's too early to talk about that stuff" Baekhyun said.

"Too early? It's near 12 and a few minutes ago you were talking about how Kai was hot chocolate." Chanyeol argued.

"How am I hot chocolate?" Kai asked, looking at Baekhyun with a bar of Chocolate in his hands.

"Well you see, Kai, you're really hot and your is really nice. That's the hot part. Now to the chocolate, your skin is dark so your hot chocolate." Baekhyun stated, earning a weird look from Kai.

"Ok." Kai said, taking a bite of the chocolate bar. "So what are we gonna do today?" Kai asked.

"Nothing much, proably random stuff." Kyungsoo said. "Why go through my kitchen like you live here?" I questioned.

"Sorry." Kai muttered.

"Oh, it's cool. Chanyeol does it all the time I'm just messing with you."

"I do not go through your kitchen I go through the pantry, idiot."  Chanyeol said

"And where is the pantry located" I asked.

"The kitchen." Chanyeol said, sticking his tongue out at me.

"Don't be chilidish, Channie." Baek said.

"I'm not childish."

"Come on, let's go take showers" I said.

"Dibs on first shower!" Chanyeol said, running out of the kitchen.

"To the showers!" I said running upstairs, leaving Baekhyun and Kai in the kitchen.

"Chanyeol! I want to shower first." I said, running into my room

"Too late!" he screamed.

"It's my bathroom."

"You have one downstairs"

"Your point. My shower has the hottest water"

"Why do you think I'm using your shower, idiot?" Chanyeol shouted.

"Hurry up." I shouted back

"I'll take my time." Chanyeol yelled, then I heard the shower water turning on. So I went to my drawer and took out a pair of underwear, black skinny jeans and a white oversized shirt. I walked over to the bed and sat down when Baekhyun and Kai walked in.

"Kyungie we are going shopping." Baekhyun said.

"Why is that?" I asked.

"Because Kai doesn't have any clothes here"

"And we must go shopping because...?"

"Kai is our friend and we need to go shopping at that place in the mall for that eyeliner we agreed you'd buy me." Baekhyun said, looking at me. I looked at Kai and he just shrugged his shoulders.

"Ok..." I said, getting up from the bed. "Chanyeol were leaving!" I yelled, leaving the room to go to bathroom downstairs. "Kai, you're coming?"

"Where to?" Kai asked.

"To change." I replied.

"Sure."

"I'll be there in a second. Let me change and tell Chanyeol." Baekhyun said, walking to the shower.

"Ok, we'll be downstairs" I informed.

I walked downstairs with Kai besides me.

"Sorry about Baekhyun." I said, taking the last step of the stairs.

"It's fine." 

"You can wait here I'll be out in a second." I said as I walked into the bathroom, sliding the door close.

I put my clothes down on the toilet, struggled to take off my pants and put my jeans on. I put my shirt on and sprayed a little cologne on because I hadn't taken a shower yet.