The Pool

Take My Hand And Run Away With Me Forever

Kyungsoo's Point Of View

 

When we got to my house Chanyeol parked in his so called "Reserved Parking Spot" because he parks there everytime but really it's there for me when I get my car.

"I want to change first." Chanyeol screamed as he got out of the car and ran to the door and entered the passcode to my house.

"Whatever. You know where your stuff is in my room. Don't mess anything up!" I yelled as I stepped foot into my house.

"You could probably fit your into Chanyeol's swim trunks" Baekhyun said, squeezing Kai's .

"Baekhyun." I spoke.

"What look his  is just a little bigger than my hand that's how big Chanyeol's is. Just as big! Except yours is a little rounder, Kai." Baekhyun said, looking at me then Kai.

I looked at Kai's and suprisingly it was very round for a yet at the same time flat.

"Can you guys stop looking at my now please?" Kai asked.

"Sorry." I said to him, feeling a little embarassed that his was so intriging to me.

"No, your not." Baekhyun said. "Come on." Baekhyun said, walking up the stairs

I walked up the stairs beside Baekhyun with Kai following behind us. I walked into my room to find Chanyeol already shirtless wearing his swimtrunks with his clothes on the bed.

"Wow, your room is really big." Kai said, looking a little suprised at how big my room was. Which I really don't think he should be that suprised because if he's not blind he would've seen my house on the way up here.

"You should see his closet." Baekhyun said.

"No, he should not see my closet." I said not wanting to him to think I have an obsession with clothes.

"Why what's in your closet?" Kai questioned me.

"More clothes than we've all had our whole life, combined it's like a mini mall in his closet." Baekhyun stated

"It's really not." I said because my closet wasn't that big

"I'll show you later." Baekhyun said

"Get changed so we can head down now."

"Chanyeol can you give me a pair of your swim trunks." I requested.

"Why? It's not like you can fit into them anyway." Chanyeol asked.

"They're for Kai, you ." I stated.

"Here." He said tossing a pair of trunks at Kai.

"Thanks." Kai said once he caught the shorts.

"Bathrooms right there." I said pointing to the bathroom.

"Come on, Baekhyun, let's go change down stairs" I said walking to the door waiting for Baekhyun to come

Baekhyun and I walked downstairs.

"So, Kyungie, why'd you invite Kai to hang out with us?" Baekhyun questioned me.

"Because... I have my reason."

"And what reason is that?" Baekhyun asked as I held the door open for us to go in.

"A reason."

"Do you like him?"

"No."

"What, how are you not attracted to that!? Did you see his abs and v-line? I'd love to get a piece of that..."

"Your in a relationship, Baekhyun" I said as I took off my shirt and placed it on the floor "And I never said I wasn't attracted to him."

"So you are attracted to him." Baekhyun accused pointing a finger at me.

"Not really, I'm more of personality than looks but looks are always nice." I said as I struggled to get out of my skinny jeans.

"My Channie has both, looks and personality." Baekhyun said, pulling up his swim trunks

"You got the personality correct. Chanyeol's really sweet but that smile is down right creepy."

"Watch it." Baekhyun said, pointing a stick of eyeliner at me while I was pulling up my swim trunks then looking back in the mirror.

"Sorry, where'd you get the eyeliner from? Your bookbags in the car?" I asked curious.

"From the drawer." he said adding more eyeliner on his eye.

"What the drawer?" I walked over to the drawer and opened it "Baek why do you have at least 10 eyeliners in my drawer and how did I not know about it!?"

"Because my mom threatned to throw some of my babies out and if you throw out my eyeliner you throw away a piece of my soul. And we don't want that to happen. Where would these hopeless girls be withouth me to help them with thier eyeliner and because maybe you never look in that drawer. So it's been my eyeliner drawer."

"Ok, you realise you have an addiction?"

"Beauty is not an addiction. I'm finished let's go" Bakhyun said, putting the eyeliner he was using back in the drawer, opening the door.

Once we got out there I found Chanyeol already sliding down the water slide and Kai walking around the pool deck.

"Come on, Baek and Kyungie!"

I walked out further to the deep end with Baekhyun following me. I turned around and pushed him in. He'd tried to grab onto my arm but failed.

"Kyungie what did you do that for? I could've drowned and died and it would be all your fault!" Baekhyun yelled at me as soon as he swam up from the bottom of the pool.

"I'll avenge you." Chanyeol says and swims over to me and grabs the ledge to lift himself up.

I ran to the water fall, climbed on top of it and kicked my feett at Chanyeol. He still manged to get up here with me.

"Your going down." Chanyeol said, trying to shove me off the rock.

"Never!" I pushed Chanyeol to where he almost fell but didn't.

"Oh my, how did you get in here little kitty?" I said looking behind Chanyeol

"Kitties? I love Kitties!" Chanyeol screamed loosening his grip on me and with that I shoved him off.

"You always fall for that Chanyeol."

"I love cats and animals..."

"Thanks for trying to avenge me" Baekhyun said.

"Kai why aren't you getting in the pool?" I asked curious of to why he was just standing there at the edge, staring into the water like he was going to die.

"I don't really like water..." Kai responded, looking over to me.

"Why is that? Did you have a bad experience?" Baekhyun asked.

"No, it's just that I've never had fun in water. It always bothers me."

"How does it bother you?" Baekhyun asked.

"It just does."

"If you come in I promise you'll have a good time." Chanyeol PROMISED.


this has not been proof read yet. I'm sorry about my story if you don't like it but i really do appreciate you taking your time to read my story. if you think anything about my story please comment below, if you want of course. have a nice day!

A/N: Sorry for being a little slow with proof reading ^-^'' But I try to be as fast as possible.