The Morning

Take My Hand And Run Away With Me Forever

Kyungsoo's Point Of View

 

 

Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep

I woke up from the sound of my alarm clock going off. I hit the snooze button, got out of bed and yawned. Then I walked over to my dresser and opened the top drawer to pull out a pair of black basket ball shorts and put them on, grabbing my phone from on top my dresser. I walked out of my room, closed the door behind me and walked off into the kitchen.

"Good morning Kyungsoo did you sleep well?" my father asked as he took another sip of his coffee.

"Not really, I've had better" I said walking over to the cabinet opening it.

"Sorry to hear that. Should I order a new mattress again?"

"Yeah, can you get it in my room tonight? And it's not your fault."

"Definitely. I will go down to the store and get you another one while you're at school. Do you think you'll need anything else while I'm out?" 

"Yeah can you get more snacks? I've ran out of them already..."

"I buy snacks every week, your gonna turn into a blueberry minus the blue one day."

"I won't."

I got the hot chocolate out of the cabinet, grabbed one packet and placed it on the counter. I got the milk out of the fridge walked over to the other cabinet across from the fridge and grabbed a mug. After I poured some milk into it put it in the microwave for about two minutes. Once the milk was done I took it out and poured the chocolate mix into the milk. I sat down by my father and got on my phone to see if I got any new messages from any of my friends. I didn't.

"Kyungsoo do you think you could make me that pasta sometime this week?"

"The tuna pasta??" I asked then took another sip of my hot chocolate.

"Yeah, it was really good"

"Thanks, it's just I made that because we didn't have anything else in the house to cook with" I said taking another sip of my chocolate.

"Well, I'll go get more groceries as well while I'm shopping for your snacks. Go get ready for school so I can drop you off."

"Ok." 

I got up, put my mug in the sink and walked back to my room. I took off my shorts and put them next to my bed knowing I might wear them later around the house. I walked into my bathroom, grabbed my phone, hooked the bluetooth up to my speaker and played some music at top volume so i would be able to hear it over the shower. I took off my underwear to put it in the hamper and stepped into the shower. When I got out of the shower after about 20 minutes I grabbed the white towel on the towel rack, dried myself off, wrapped the towel around my waist and exited the bathroom.

I walked across my room to my closet, I pressed the button on the side of the wall and my closet doors slid open so that I could walk in and put my towel on the stool to put on a pair of boxershorts. I struggled to get a pair of black skinny jeans around my waist and put on the school uniform jacket. I went back into my bathroom to comb my hair back to the side with some gel. Once I thought I looked decent enough to appear in public I grabbed my bookbag from beside my door and headed out of my room and into the living room.

"You're ready?" My father asked me once he looked up and saw me standing there.

"Yeah, let's go." I said as I turned around and he got up of the couch

"Do you want to stop somewhere to get lunch?"

"No I'll just order lunch at school." I replied opening the door for my dad.

"Well, in that case here's 500 dollars. I know you usually share your food with Chanyeol and Baekhyun, Chanyeol eats alot, I remember the one time we had him over when were eating pizza and he ate two whole pizzas by himself." My father said laughing a little bit "And Baekhyun is really picky with what he eats so if you order anything he will probably get it customized to fit his weird eating style"

"Thanks dad." He gave me the 500 and I put it in my wallet

"No problem, come on" he said walking to the car.

"Can I drive today, dad? It's good pratice for when I get my car." I said as I nudged him with my shoulder.

"Sure." he tossed me the keys to the car.

We got in the red lamborghini and drove to school. I parked the car and thanked my dad for letting me drive the car. I gave him a fist bump tossed back the keys, and left for school.

Once in school I walked over to my locker,  grabbed my books that I needed for my next classes and put them in my bookbag. When I closed my locker I was met with the face of my life long best friend Byun Baekhyun.

"What's up Baek?" I asked.

"Nothing much, just waiting for some eyeliner I ordered." Baekhyun said as we started to head off to first period.

"Again with the eyeliner... Don't you think you have an obsession?" I asked him, a little worried about his soon to be obsession because that was the elventh pair of eyeliner he ordered in the last week.

"Never. Eyeliner is life! It makes me look so hot and y, too."

"If you say so."

"Class take your seats." The teacher said as soon as we walked into the classroom.

Baekhyun and I headed to our seats in the back. Then class began. About 20 minutes in, a boy came in with a package in his hand.

"I was told to give this to Byun Baekhyun." the boy said.

"Finally it's here." Baekhyun cheered, getting up from his seat to walk down to the front of the classroom.

"What's there?" the teacher asked, walking over to Baekhyun and the boy.

"My eyeliner. I ordered it about an hour ago"

"Byun Baekhyun you're not supposed to-" The teacher was cut off by Baekhyun.

"I ordered two pairs. One for you, Miss Jessica, and one for me because I love your style and make-up and if the eyeliner looks good on you, which I'm sure it will, then it would possibly look decent on me, too." Baekhyun said, opening the box waving the expensive limited edition eyeliner in the teachers face like she was a dog and he had a peace of meat.

"Well, I'm sure it would look good on both of us" Miss Jessica said, taking the eyeliner from Baekhyun.

Baekhyun went and sat back down at his seat.

"Who are you waiting for?" Miss Jessica asked the boy

"No one, I'm the new student."

"Oh, sorry about that. Please introduce yourself then."

"I'm Kim Jongin but you can call me Kai, if you would like."

 

 

 


A/N: This story has not been proof read yet by my coauthor I'm not quite sure what to call her but thank LoveAnimeAndKorea for proof reading my story if you read my story I hope you like it I think its alright not the best but decent from me I dont know what to write

A/N: It has been proof read now! ^-^ Anyway, I just wanted to say that I'm not writing anything here and also the ideas are completly XXBangtanBoysXX's.