First Day

Take My Hand And Run Away With Me Forever

Kai's Point Of View

 

I woke up and looked at my phone to check the time.My alarm didn't go off and I saw that it was already 8:14am. I put my phone down and quickly got dressed to leave the house. It was 8:40am and I walked to school hoping that I'd make it there in time.

When I arrived at the school I walked to the principals office and knocked on the door.

"Come in" the lady - I could tell it was a woman from the feminine voice - from inside the room said before I opened the door.

"Hi, I need my schedule. I'm the new kid starting today. Ny name is Kim Jongin, Mrs..." I said as I searched around the desk fora name tag or anything like that.

"Mrs.Victoria. Let me get your schedule for you."

I stood there for about one minute. She began printing out my schedule.

"Here you go, you first class is history. Third door on the left." 

"Thank you, Mrs.Victoria."

"Have a nice day." And with that I left her office.

I was walking down the hallway and just when I was about to open the door to my class a man came up to me and tapped me on the shoulder.

"Could you give this to Byun Baekhyun? He's in this class. Thanks." the man said and then left.

'I don't even know who that is...' I opened the door, walked in and stood there.

"I was told to give this to Byun Baekhyun."

"Finally it's here." a boy with way too much eyeliner said, getting up from his seat. I assumed that was Baekhyun as I handed him the package. Then there was a conversation between Baekhyun and the teacher which resulted in the boy waving a stick of eyeliner in the teachers face and the teacher taking it. I stood there awkwardly looking around the classroom. There were some pretty girls and decent looking boys. I locked eyes with someone who then looked away and got back to his work.

"Who are you waiting for?" the teacher asked me

"No one. I'm the new student"

"Oh, sorry about that. Please introduce yourself then"

"I'm Kim Jongin but you can call me Kai, if you would like."

"I'm Miss Jessica. You can sit right next to Kyungsoo." she said then pointed to a boy in the back of the classroom.

I walked to the back of the classroom sat down in my new seat and placed my bookbag on the floor next to me.

"Hi, I'm Kyungsoo" Right when Kyungsoo said that the whole class turned around and gasped at Kyungsoo, looking pretty shocked. Even the teacher looked shocked.

"You got him to talk..." a random kid said.

"Is that something special? Does he usually not talk?" I asked the kid in front of me.

"Not unless your Byun Baekhyun."

"Eyeliner kid." I said nodding my head in the direction of Baekhyun.

"Yep, that's him."

"I do talk to pepole." Kyungsoo said.

"Hi Kyungsoo." the kid said and Kyungsoo didn't respond. He just took out his phone and started playing on it.

"See? He doesn't talk to anyone but Byun Baekhyun and apparently to you as well now" and the kid turned around.

All through out during class up until lunch Kyungsoo didn't say a word just like how the kid in front of me said. The bell rang. I got up from my seat and Kyungsoo tapped my shoulder right when I got up.

"Do you want to eat lunch with us?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Who's us?" I replied not knowing who he was talking about.

"Just my friends. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were ordering pizza."

"If you said pizza first and we could already be in the cafeteria. I love pizza."

We left the class room and walked into the cafeteria. I followed Kyungsoo to his table, it was a round table in the middle of the lunch room. There were two pepole at the table. Baekhyun and a tall guy who was talking to him. Kyungsoo sat down across from Baekhyun, I pulled out a chair next to Kyungsoo and sat down.

"Your friend, D.O?" The giant male said.

"Chanyeol this is Kai." Kyungsoo introduced me.

"What's up, Kai?" Chanyeol asked

"Nothing much. How about you?"

"Nothing. So D.O, about that pizza..." Chanyeol said, turning his head towards Kyungsoo.

"Yeah, I'm ordering it after you tell me what you want. Chanyeol how many pizzas do you want?" Kyungsoo asked.

"I would like three stuffed crust hold on stuffed prezelted crust with peperoni, spinach, chicken, pineapple, meatballs and a barbecue sauce drizzle. That's all."

"Baekhyun?"

"Suffed crust with chicken of course and..." Baekhyun paused for a second to think "Peperoni!" Baekhyun said.

"Kai do you want any pizza?" Kyungsoo asked me.

"Um, can I just have a pizza with every type of meat on it?"

"Sure." Kyungsoo said to me.

Kyungsoo placed his bookbag on the table, he was digging through it looking for what I could only assume wold be his phone to order the pizza.

"So Kyungie, your place later?" Baekhyun asked, looking up at Kyungsoo digging in his bookbag.

"Sure, my dad brought some groceries, so I could cook if you want." Kyungsoo said looking up from his bookbag placing it on the floor with his phone in his hand.

"Good, what are you gonna make?" Chanyeol asked.

"Is there ever a moment where you don't worry about food?" Kyungsoo chuckled, looking at Chanyeol.

"Yes." Chanyeol responded, sticking his tongue out at Kyungsoo.

Baekhyun slapped Chanyeol playfully on the cheek.

"Ow. What was that for Baek?"

"Sticking your tongue out at pepole is not nice. Now apologize."

"Sorry Idiot." Chanyeol muttered.

Kyungsoo reached in his bag, pulled out a pen and threw it at Chanyeol.

"Ouch!"

"Now be quiet so I can order pizza." Kyungsoo demanded.

I chuckled a little at how Chanyeol called Kyungsoo an idiot and Kyungsoo threw a pen at him. After Kyungsoo hung up the phone saying pizza would be here in 15 to 20 minutes all of just talked about classes. Chanyeol asked me which classes I liked the best to which I responded history. Kyungsoo left for the bathroom, then Baekhyun started telling me about who in the school I should avoide and shouldn't mess with.

"So what did I miss?" Kyungsoo inquired as he pulled out his chair and sat down.

"Nothing. Baekhyun was just telling me who to avoide." I responded.

"Pizza!" Chanyeol screamed, getting up from his seat to run to the pizza man. "You see the red head? He has the money. Thank you for bringing these godly gifts to us." Chanyeol said, grabbing the pizzas from the man hugging him before making his way back to the table.


The pizza that chanyeol ordered that's my personalized customized pizza its really good with or without but chanyeol eats like a pig so of course pine apple for him if youve read this far thank you oh btws sorry for not really progressing in the story at all but just a little but next chapter i will try to make better