Pizza, Eyeliner and V-Lines

Take My Hand And Run Away With Me Forever

Kai's Point Of View

 

"Here you go and here's a tip for having that giant derp hug you." Kyungsoo stated to the man while handing him the money.

"Thank you, enjoy your pizza." The man said before walking off.

"Are you sure that you don't want me to pay you for the pizza, Kyungsoo?" I asked feeling a little bad that I didn't pay any money for my own meal.

"No, I usually pay for our lunch. It's fine." Kyungsoo stated, looking in my direction.

"Thank you again." I told him.

"Kai don't worry about it. Kyungsoo has been buying me lunch forever, even though I told him to stop already." Baekhyun said taking a slice of pizza from the box of pizza in front of him.

"Chanyeol slow down, your gonna choke if you continue to devour your food like that. I don't know how I could thank you guys for being my friends, putting up with me - especially you Baek - even though I have to deal with you sometimes." Kyungsoo stated as he reached in Baekhyun's box taking a piece of his pizza.

"I know how you could thank me, Kyungie." Baekhyun said taking a bite of his pizza.

"How is that?" Kyungsoo questioned.

"There's this new collection of limited edition eyeliner and they only made ten and it cost like $1500-"

"No way, Baek, am I spending $1500 on eyeliner for you." Kyungsoo said towards Baekhyun.

"That's alot for eyeliner." I said still a little suprised at how much they would charge for eyeliner.

"Let me finish there is a really good reason why i want you to buy it for me." Baekhyun pouted like a little girl.

"Ok Baek, what's the reason?" Chanyeol asked, scarfing down another slice of pizza in his mouth.

"The reason I want you to buy it for me is because of course it's limited edition and my mom won't let me buy it. She says I spend too much on eyeliner as it is. I mean I don't even have that much eyliner anyway, I only have 51 diffrent kinds of eyeliner. Plus you owe me! You used up one of my favorite eyeliners and that was the last time they ever made that brand." Baekhyun accused and pointed a finger at Kyungsoo.

"I did not purposely waste it, you dared me to let you put eyeliner on me and the rest of the day I had a giant black mark on my face." 

"To my defense, I was horrible at putting on eyeliner back then..." Baekhyun tried to defend himself.

"From what I see your eyeliner looks better than most of the girls here." I said, not sure how long the argument about the eyeliner was about to go on.

"Thank you, Kai, so it's settled, Kyungie, your buying me new eyeliner!"

"Who said that?" Kyungsoo asked.

"D.O just buy it for him, hey Kai are you gonna eat that?" Chanyeol asked, motioning to Kai's pizza.

"You already finished? Me and Kyungie haven't even finished our pizza yet." Baekhyun stated.

"It's not my fault you guys talk more than eat..." Chanyeol trailed off.

"You eat alot but here." I said, pushing my box full of pizza towards Chanyeol.

"Yeah I do but I still got them abs." Chanyeol said, lifting up his shirt to show off, shoving a piece of pizza in his mouth.

"Look." I said, lifting up my shirt flexing my abs.

"Kai you have a really nice v-line." Baekhyun said. poking my abs.

"Thanks."

"I have a v-line, too." Chanyeol pouted.

"Yeah but you can probabaly see his from a good distance. Kyungie feel his v-line." Baekhyun said.

"Can I?" Kyungsoo looked at me and asked.

"Sure." I replied.

"Thank you." Kyungsoo said, sliding his finger up the V and poking my abs.

"Your abs are really nice and built." Kyungsoo mentioned.

"Thanks." I said

"What about my V-line?" Chanyeol pouted.

"Compared to his, yours is like nothing." Baekhyun stated putting another slice of pizza in front of Chanyeol.

"I worked hard to get that V-line..." Chanyeol said before shoving another slice of pizza in his mouth.

"Maybe if you didn't eat so much you would have a V-Line better than Kai's." Kyungsoo said, pointng to the slice of pizza Chanyeol is currently devouring.

"But food is so good!" Chanyeol stated.

"We've got to get back to class, lunch is almost over." Baekhyun said, getting up grabbing his boookbag. "Chanyeol throw the pizza boxes away for me after you finish." Baekhyun said, leaving.

"Why?" Chanyeol whined to why he had to clean the table.

"Because your the last one here." Kyungsoo said, getting up as well, following Baekhyun "Come on, Kai."

The rest of the classes were quite boring. At the end of school i just followed Kyungsoo to the parking lot.

"Hey Chanyeol. Hi Baekhyun." I said, waving to them.

"What's up Kai and D.O?"

"Are we taking Chanyeol's car to your place or is your dad picking you up?"

"We can take Chanyeol's car I'll text my dad." Kyungsoo said, getting his phone out from his back pocket to text his dad.

"Come on, the sooner we get there the sooner I can go into your pool."Baekhyun said, walking in front of all of us to Chanyeol's car.

Once we got to the car Chanyeol hopped in the drivers seat with Baekhyun had shot gun, Kyungsoo and I sat in the back.

"Sorry 'bout this, Kai, but it's the only way to turn up in a car" Chanyeol looked back at me and blasted the speakers so loud with music that I covered my ears with my hands and bent down to put my face on top of my legs. The music was about to blast its way into my soul. I felt a hand tap my shoulder so I turned and looked up to see Kyungsoo holding a pair of ear plugs and headphones towards me.

"Thank you." I attempted to yell over the music.

"You'll get used to it." Kyungsoo yelled back.

I put the earplugs in and handed the headphones back to Kyungsoo. Now the music sounded like it was at a normal level for me, with the earplugs tuning some of the volume out. We were in the car and it took about 20 minutes to get to Kyungsoo's house from school. What I didn't expect when we got there was this giant mansion to be there with over 10 cars outside in the open garage. Either Kyungsoo has geust over or he has alot of cars.


If you've read this far thank you, virtuals hugs and smiles, but for real if you dont like something about the story please tell me. um, have a nice day.