ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Classmates or more?

Hyorins P.O.V

Do a freaking book about the CIVIL WAR!!??!! Are you freaking kidding me??? Who in the hell wants to do THAT??? surely NOT ME!! I thought as I slowly walked to my locker to keep my books.

Suddenly I FELT A PAIR OF ARMS SNAKE AROUND MY WAIST!!!

"What the heck!!!!?????!!!" I said as I jumped a little and turned around to look at the person who did it.

"HEY~ SURPRISE!!!!~" he said as he(gave you a hint!) gave me a heartly smile.

"You almost gave me a HEART ATTACK!" I said as I kept my hand on my rapidly racing heart and took deep breaths.

"Hee hee sorry,so did you feel sad that we're not on the same class?" the person who almost killed me asked.

"Of course I DID!! I'm not what you think I am, J-hope oppa~"I said as we both started to walk to the canteen.

"Hmm your still the arrogant Hyorin I knew." J-hope said as he drapped his hand over my shoulder.

"Pfft, like I'll ever change."I said and stuck out my tounge at him.

He chuckled and ruffled my hair.

Soon we arrived to the canteen which was crowded with student's chattering and laughing.

"Same spot as before?"J-hope asked.You nodded and together both of you went and sat at the same spot you used to sit as before, the corner as usual. The most  peaceful spot.

As you pulled the chair you felt a poke on your left arm.You turned around and was shocked to see your friend and before she could even say a simple"Hi"you tackled her in to a bear hug.

"Let... go ....Hyorin,it's .....hard....to ....breath."Hara said as she struggled to get off you.

"Sowwey~~~It's just I'm  realy glad to see you!!"you said as you pulled away from her and grinned widely.

"Yeah,We missed you a lot.How was Austrilia ?"J-hope asked as he hugged and pulled away from her.

"Okay enough of your baby-ish acts.Now let's eat because I'm hungry."Hara said and went to get her food tray.

You followed both of them happily,but a tall giant blocked your way.You tried to get past but it was no use cause he had fast reflexes and Hara and J-hope were far, far away.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Jungkooks P.O.V

"Woah what's the hurry hon?" I asked as I blocked my arch enemy from escape.

"Please just let me go okay?"She said.

"As if I would do that" I said and smirked.

"Fine I'll make you a promise.Let me go until school is over and when school is over, I'll do anything you want."Hyorin said.

"Anything!?!"I asked surprised.

"Well not um...l.o.v.e stuff,but anything else.Now outta ma way!!" she said and went after pushing me aside.

Oh just you wait Hyorin,I have a great plan for you sweety.EW did I just say sweeety to her?? As if she is sweet!! I thought and went to grab my food tray.

"Oi Jungkook!!" I heared someone call my name.

"Taehyung!!" I said surprised to see my buddy standing right before me just as he was like before.

We ran and gave each other 'guy'  hugs.

"Say who was that girl? Girlfriend??"He asked rasing his left eyebrow and giving me a small, teasing smirk.

"She will soon be.Just wait and watch mate." I said and took one last glance at Hyorin and went to get my food.

"Hmm she's not bad though.Hey wait!!!" Taehyun said as he also eyed Hyorin and then ran to catch up with me.

Hey I got long legs so I'm fast.What can I do?Cut them to make it short? As if I would do that! Wait now I'm addicted to say that.This is all your fault Hyorin!! I thought as I took my tray and saw someone I never wanted to see.

MIN SUNG GAYOUNG MY SATAN LIKE COUSIN!

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N:HEY GUYS GUESS WHAT I GOT MY PC FIXED!!! YAY~~~~ ALSO HMM I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY COMMENTS SO FAR..ALSO THANK YOU ALLL WHO SUBSCRIBED AND UPVOTED!!!! PLEASE I AM BEGING YOU PLEASE DO COMMENT,SUBSCRIBE AND UP VOTE!!! ALSO TELL ME IF I'M ANNOYING ASKING YOU WITH THIS.WELL IF I AM SOWWEY~~~~~~~~~~~ ANYWAY XOXO~ GOODNIGHT. I GOTTA GO CAUSE IT'S PRETTY LATE HERE.TILL THE NEXT TIME,SO STAY TUNED YA ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

A/N sorry for the long wait! I edited and please comment for this idiot's happiness! XD Hopefully i will be alive to edit the rest of the chapters after she sees this. Have a nice day~- sandunind