HELAMONI IS SO KIND,

Classmates or more?

AUTHORS P.O.V

****************************************

Jungkook gave uout a long sigh and leaned back in his seat watching the sence blur by.

"Taehyung oppa where are we actually going?" Hyorin asked as she did not recognise the passing site.

"We are going to my grannys place,why'd you ask?" he asked looking at herfrom the rear view mirror.

"Probably because she isn't fimilliar with this street"

"Because I am not fimilliar with this area." Both Jungkook and Hyorin answered at the same time and automaticaly fell into akward scilence.

"O~kay." Taehyung said and looked at the two in a suspicious way.

The three of them  took many turns and finaly came to Taaehyungs grandmas house.

"We are here!!!" he said excitedly and got off turning the car engine off.

"Geez dude you do not have to be so excited,you come here basically every saturday and sunday." Jungkook said as in a matter-of-factly voice.

"Still!! my grandma makes the best kimichi and sandubu!!" Taehyung said and brushed his shoulder against him as he went into the hood of the house.

"Do you come here with him every Saturday and Sunday?" Hyorin asked him as she also went into the hood with him.

"Not ever time though I come with him mostly on Sundays than Saturdays,but I do come with him if I can on Saturdays I mean!" Jungkook answered ashe went up the flight of stairs.

"Ah~ I see,but why don't you often come on Saturdays?" Hyorin asked.

Before Jungkook could even answere the door opened and revealed Taehyungs grandmother.

"Aigoo~! it is you my darling Taehyung! oh my how much have you grown!!Oh why isn't this my cute little Jungkookie!"She said and pulled both of their cheeks.

"Oh who is this? Taehyung is this your girlfriend?" she asked as she stared at Hyorin in wonder.

"A-aniyo!! this is just a friend yes just a friend helamoni!!" he said more like stuttered.

"Well that is bad,oh my your beautiful.So beautiful like aphrodite!!" Mrs.Cha said as she took her hands in her old wrinkeled hands.

"Ah kamsamitha helamoni." Hyorin said and bowed a little.

"Well lets go in shall we? I got some fun stuff you three can do."Mrs.Cha said and headed inside.

Hyorin heared a goarn from both of the boys behinde her.

She looked at them refering a 'why?"

"It is not fun but toture!" They both said and headed in.

Hyorin shrugged and went in too.