Are You Kidding Me!?!

Classmates or more?

Hyorins P. O. V

Nice way to start your day in school by having an enemy, Hyorin! I scolded myself as I went in.

As soon as I stepped in all the attention was on me.

"Hi, My name is Hyorin. Sorry I'm late. I ...uh...overslept to be honest" I said. Giggles came from students for my excuse but I ignored them.

The teacher nodded and went back to reading the names from the register.

I sat at the back near the window because it was the only way I could avoid attention.

Okay, so you probably found out that I hate being the center of attention.

All of a sudden just as the the teacher was going to read the next name the door burst open and in stepped a guy that looked like he was going to pass out any moment.

Hmm he's familliar a bit. Woah wait a minute. He's that jerk I bumped in to before. What the heck is he doing here!?! Nooooo don't tell me he's in this class too!!

How unlucky am I? 

After his excuse was told he was asked to sit. The class was already packed more than a half.

"Um sir where am I suppose to sit?" He asked.

"There. See that seat next to miss. Hyorin? Sit there now hurry up boy!" The teacher said.

After hearing that I was completely frozen.

Did I hear him correctly?? Of chourse I did. He told him to sit here NEXT TO ME. Please don't on please!! I'll do anything to get rid of that I prayed.

Guess what, Jungkook(hey I was listening to him ) the jerk did as he was told. He came and sat RIGHT NEXT TO ME.

Thank you very much dear god. Your the best I thought sarcasticly.

***************************************************************

Authors P. O. V

Jungkook did as he was told. He came and sat down and looked to his right.

WHAT THE HELL!?!  He thought as he saw his arch enemy sitting next to him looking bored.

Jungkook smirked as an imaginary light bulb went off on top of his head.

He poked Hyorins shoulder. The girl grunted and turned giving him a what- do- you-want look.

Chuckling Jungkook asked "So we met again huh? Must be fate." 

Scoffing Hyorin answered back saying"As if."

"Guess this is gonna be a great year right Hyorin? " He asked emphasizing her name. Jungkook winked after asking that.

"You wish" Hyorin snapped and looked away from him. Jungkook chuckeled and focused his attention back to the class teacher.

"Okay kids I'm your class teacher Mr. Jongnim. Now I want you to behave and learn well this year okay? Now take out your History books and read up to page4 till I come back okay?" Mr. Jongmin asked.

A couple of lazy"yes~" was said all together.

Jungkook didn't hear Hyorin's yes so he slowly turned to look at her.

To his surprise she was doodling away in her notebook.

Is she for real!?! He thought. The teacher left after taking some files.

As soon as he left the class as you can imagine th classturned up side down.

Students started chatting and some even started a paper ball fight.

"I cannot believe I'm doing this." Jungkook mumbled.

He tore off a square shaped pice of paper from his notebook and wrote in Big capital letters"WERE YOU EVEN PAYING ATTENTION!?!"

Just at that moment Mr. Jongmin came.

"I thought I told you all to read!! Okay for a punishment make me a book out of the first lesson everyone else except Jungkook and Hyorin. The two of them were silent not like you guys. Also if I see anyone talking or passing notes your sent to the principals office. Now sart reading!!" He scolded the class.

Slinece. No one wanted to go to the deadly priciple's office so everyone obeyed.

Curious to know if she was paying attention even now Jungkook turned to look again.

Again to his surprise she was doodling away!!.

Holly fittnikko!!!! She's just ugh forget it!!  He thought.

Jungkook eyed the paper in his hand.

Without thinking he kept it on Hyorins table not aware of what was gonna happen next.

"Jeon Jungkook priciples office now!!" Mr. Jongmin said as he wrote something on a paper and tore it off.

Suddenly all eyes fell on him with symphthic looks.

Jungkook got up, went and took the paper.

He got out of the class room and shut the door behind his back.

Sighing he thought Here goes nothing  and began to walk to the devil's room.

******************************************************************

A/N : Hey guys since its my 2nd story I really like it if you guys comment and subscribe. Up vote is also good.

And pls do also read my other storyHOW CAN I FORGET YOU GUYS?

Again comment! 

Have a nice day  and look forward to the next update!!

Xoxo

 

A/N Chapter was edited by sandunind :)