Jungkook's Scary Cousin

Classmates or more?

 

A/N:OKAY GUYS BEFORE I START THE CHAPPIE I JUST WANTED TO ASK YOU DO YOU THE K-IDOL NAMED SHIN WON HO?? GOOD IF YOU KNOW,WELL JUST WANTED TO SAY HE'S MY NEW FAVOURITE OPPA.SORRY FOR WASTING YOURTIME!!!! I REALLY AM!! NOW OFF YOU GO AND READ.HAVE FUN

 

A/N Don't mind this weirdo~ This was edited! Hope you enjoy it and feel like leaving comments. Bye~

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

AUTHORS P.O.V

Ghaaa what is wrong with me!!??!! I just got my self in o trouble!! omg kill me now please Hyorin thought as she played with her food while eyeing that jerk that was currently eating the lousy meal given from the canteen.

From the way he was making his face while eating I guess he doesn't even like the food they give here.

"You going to eat that? "Hara asked as she eyed Hyorin's food.

"No,I'm not hungy to be honest.I'll just drink this."Hyorin said and drank her Mango milkshake.

"Okay then,do you mind if I eat a bit from yours? I'm telling you I'm freaking hungry!"Hara said as she gave a pat to her tummy.

"When were you not? It's okay go a head."Hyorin said and gave her a warm smile.

"I agree! You do eat a lot Hara.You'll be fat pretty soon thought."J-hope said and chucked down the sausage.

"Pfftt as if! Hey your eating the other half.If you don't, your doing my homework for a whole week."Hara said and gave him her got-you smirk.

"WHAT!!???!! HOLLY MAMA YOU SERIOUS???"J-hope asked,eyes widen with surprise and shock.

Hara nodded and pushed Hyorin's tray towards him.

Defeated, J-hope grunted and took half of Hyorin's food.

"Sorry oppa,but I'm sick of eating this." Hyorin said and pouted hoping he will forgive her.

"Your lucky because of your pout also because I'm kind.Not like her though."He said and sightly nodded towards Hara who was happily chunking down the extra helping she got from you.

"I know your way better than her."Hyorin said.Upon hearing that Hara's eyes widen as she gave you a look that said Are-you-freaking-messing-with-me?

Both you and J-hope burst out laughing at her reaction,but it was distracted because of the loud BANG that came from JUNGKOOK'S table.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

JUNGKOOKS P.O.V

OMG WHAT THE HELL IS HER PROBLEM!?! I thought as eyed my annoying cousin who just messed my meal.

"Long time no see, dear baby cousin?"She asked me as she gave me her cold smile.

"What the hell do you want!?!" I asked through gritted teeth.

"Hmm let's see,how about doing my History homework for 2 weeks?"She said and raised two of her freaking ugly(according to Jungkook) fingers in front of my face.

"No."I said and gave her a cold stare.

"Hmm okay,well what do say if I hurt your new victim?"She said and turned her gaze to HYORIN!!!

How the f*** does she know!!!???!!! I thought as my eyes widen.

Hyorin was looking our way,not only her the WHOLE crowd of students were looking our way.

"So what do you say Jungkook?"My annoying yet scary cousin asked leaning really close with her cold look.

"FINE!! JUST DON'T HURT HER LIKE YOU DID-"I stopped as soon as I remembered that horrible incident.

"DEAL!! Well the I'll leave my book in your locker.See you later Kookie~" She said and walked away,as soon as she went the bell rang.

I heard students whispering about us.

"Don't think about it bro." Taehyun said as he draped his hand over my shoulder as we exited while hearing people whispering and giving me the sympathic look.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

HYORIN'S P.O.V

OMG!!!! JUNGKOOK WAS JUST- HOLLY WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT? AND WHO WAS THAT SCARY WOMAN!!???!! I thought as I slowly walked to my locker to grab my books.

Suddenly my attention was disturbed thanks to that jerk who was just seven steps away from me.

Jungkook took out his books and the look on his face was...well it was like he was really upset or something,couldn't figure out.

He closed his locker with a loud bang! and turned to go away but stopped after he SAW ME!!

Oh c***!! Please save me!!! I prayed.

To my surprise Jungkook smiled and winked at me and went away.

DID HE JUST SMILE AND WINK AT ME AFTER GOING THROUGH WHAT HAPPENED BACK THERE!!!????!!! I thought shocked after what I just saw.

Shrugging the thought away, I took out my books and closed my locker and went to class.

As soon as I went in someone grabbed my wrist.

"Hey not so fast...."

Kill me now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

OF COURSE LIKE THAT WILL HAPPEN!!!!

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

OKAY I KNOW THAT THIS WAS A WEIRD CHAPPIEE

BUT STILL COMMENT!!!

DO NOT FORGET THAT I LOVE READING THEM 

ALSO I REPLY TO THE TOO!!!!!

TILL THE NEXT TIME

XO XO ~~~~

 

A/N Yo~ like i said above, this was edited! Hope you subscribe [Don't remember if this is subscrbers only hee hee] comment and if you enjoyed this please up vote for her sake. Don't be embarssed if you don't have enough karma, we understand :') We're just grateful that you are reading this~ Thanks for reading my author's note as well! Bye~ - sandunind