Helamoni is not kind

Classmates or more?

"Helamoni is this good?!" Jungkook asked as he stmbled on the bench trying to fix the picture that was lopping to a side.

"Dear take it a bit ti the left please.No a bit to the right,no too much ... can u put it a bit higher? " Helamoni asked with her sweet voice which only made Jungkook mutter a curse.

Taehyung and Hyorin on the other hand where basically aching their backs scrubbing the attic floor Hyorin was praying to switch with Jungkook.

"At least he has an easy one,it is ony putting a pic in place,this...this is killing me!" She said to Taehyung who was basically scrubbing his lungs out,Hyorin stared at him amazed.

"Why do you work ur off like that!?" She asked. Taehyung did not bother to reply,istead he still kept on mopping,whiping,dusting etc.

At last he took a break and told her to get him some water. Hyorin also dead for thirst went down like bullet.

On her way he saw Jungkook still fixing pics and helamoni was nowhere in sight ignoring him she went by,Jungkook who was surprised stumbled hard on the stool and well lost his balance and fell off.

"Ya!!!" Hyorin yelled and went to catch him,for an akward moment they stayed like that.

Jungkook in her arms bridal style and Hyorin looking at him like blank. 

Right then helamoni cameshe upon noticing hid herself behinde the wall.

She slowly peeked and to her shock she heared a fammiliar voice saying.

"Helamoni what are you looking at? "Taehyung asked.

Shocked she let out a scream which made Hyorin drop Jungkook.

"Oh my god,sorry!! I did not mean it! Sorry kookie!" Hyorin said as she helped him up.

Jungkook goarned in pain and gave her a death glare.

"Are you gonna drop your girlfriend like that too!?" He asked

"Ya what do you mean girlfriend?  You think I am gay!?" She questioned. 

Jungkook nodded with a sly smirk.

Hyorin scoffed at disbelief and punched him earning another death glare,Jungkook had his weird smile.

"Oh no! "Hyorin said and went backwards and broke into a run. Jungkook was right behind her andwas getting really close.

Hyorin ran around the sofa,tablet, t.v.

Jungkook giggled as she almost slipped but cursed when she ran under his arm.

Taehyung and helamoni was watching them like watching a movie. 

Taehyung smiled at her and aske

"Helamoni you can make them get together right?" 

To his grief she gave him that I-got-this-kid look and nod and streached her hands infront of her and spinned it.

Taehyung smiled and said.

"It sure is nice to have a witch like helamoni. Now it will not be easy to Gayoung to ruin my plan,hehehe.!"

****************************************************************************************************************************

Hey I am back sorry 4 not updating

Hope u guys still read

Comments pls

Bye

Luv u all