messaging all the way

Classmates or more?

AUTHORS P.O.V

Hyorin took her buzzing phone only to see an unknown number sending her a messsage.

Upon reading it she  knew who it was. Panicked she replyed.

A moment later she got a reply.

Chill woman. I- wait why would I tell you how I got your phone number? So anyway what are you doing? :) I was aboit to sleep. Then bam! You entered my innocent mind.

" Aish seriously?" Hyorin mumbled. She chuckled at the last part. Still smiling she hastly replyed.

Who the heck chills when an unknown number suddenly asks you a thing like he or she is a friend or relative of yours? Oh you better tell me how at school. I was ummm  wait I can't tell you that! Yeah ryt innocent my carrot.

Jungkook burst out laughing at Hyorins reply. He read it again and again and laughed again and again. 

Thinking again about the stuff that his hyung told him before he took up his courage and did it. He sent her his message.

Look I don't care about any of those but the thing I talked to you was to tell you that you ..........stink. 

 Jungkook burst out laughing  as he imajened what Hyorins face would have looked right now.

Hyorin stared at her phone screen.

"What the f***!?" She sweared.

'This is just like that dream' she thought.

Then again her phone buzzed revealing another message.

Why suddenly quiet? Agree with me? Lol I was kidding!!! What I really wanted to say was. Can you stay afterschool tmrw and meet me at the roof top? I have smtg important to tell u.

Agaon she stared at her phone.

'It can't be true, Is he trying to kill me or something? Because my head hurt because all of this thinking.

A moment passed when she finaly gained her sences and replyed.

I knew you were. No wait I didn't. Sowwey. Umm wait tmrw I have singing club afterschool.Wait aren't you there too!?! So I guess I can. Oh I got to go. I think my bath tub is over flowwing with water. Bye see you Kookie. Good night. Sweet dreams.

Jungkook stared at his phone screen as a light smile apperared on his face.

He too replyed and pressed his phone to his chin.

Good. Oh shoot I forgot about that club. Great lets meet there after singing ends. Lol are you going to was know? It's pretty late you know. You might catch a cold so hurry up ok. Good night. Sweet dreams. See you rinnie.xo xo.

Hyorin smiled at Jungkooks last message and offed her phone and went to take a wash.

Meanwhile Jungkook was trying hard to sleep but Hyorin was always popping into his head and making it hard for him to sleep.

He gave up trying to sleep and went downstairs to drink some water.

As he was drinking he saw someone or something moving.

He stopped drinking. Kept the glass spundlessly and took slow steps to the living room.

"Who is there?" He asked as he reached for the lights. He on-ed it and he could not believe his eyes.

Right in front of him was a guy and he was holding a unconsious Hyorin in his arms.

****†*************†*************†**************†***********

Dooo doo dooo

What is happening 

Well u will find put till the next time

Comments pls 

Xo Xo