This life is a prison. I'm totally sure about that.

Classmates or more?

AUTHORS P.O.V

WARNING:MIGHT HAVE A BIT OF SWEARING AND PLS DO HAVE COKE AND POPCORN WITH YOU WHILE READING THIS ALSO PLAY SUPER JUNIOR SPY IN THE BACKGROUND TO GET MORE EFECT(I WONDER EVEN THE SONG ENEN MATCH)OH WELL ENJOY

++(((((++(((((++(((((++(((((++((((+(((((+((((+((((+((((+(((+++(((((+++

Hyorin began to whin like a baby.

"Ya Jungkook speak will you!!  It's too scilent here! Ya! You even listening? Ya!" 

"Chinja doesn't your mouth hurt? What do you think talking to you will get us out of here!?! Aish what an idiot!" Jungkook said and closed his eyes thinking about a plan.

"At least it makes me feel safe to know that your next to me." Hyorin mummbled.

"Ya! Do you have a knife or something?" Jungkook asked.

"If I had one I would have already cut myself free and go home leaving grumpy you behinde!" Hyorin said.

"Guess that's a no. Ah kamisama(jap) what Do I Do?" Jungkook said in clear Japanease.

"Eeshi  he talks in four languages. Ya! Speak in one language that I can understand too!" Hyorin shouted.

"I would but you shout a lot so no." Jungkook replyed.

"Ayeeh look who's talking!" Hyorin said under her breath.

"I heared that!!" Jungkook shouted.

"Good I meant it for you!!" Hyorin answered.

##########################################

"Ah why isn't he answereing his phone!?!" Taehyung mummbled under his breath.

"Dude she's not even picking up!" Rapmon said.

"What if they are on a date?" Jimin asked.

"Ya those two look like they want to kill each other so you think they will ever go on a date? You nuts bro?" Suga asked.

"If they are not on a date then where are they?" Jimin asked.

"I called Kookie last night too. He didn't even pick up then." Jin said.

"Maybe he's sick or something." Suga said.

"Yeah sick enough to be missing from home. You people are dumb." Taehyung said and redialled the call.

"Um guys J-hope says that Hara called Hyorin last night too and he also did and she sounded like she was in some sort of trouble." Rapmon said.

"What if they are both in trouble?" Jin asked.

"Relax I mean Hyorin knowd kungfu and Jungkook can punch hard so they must be fine." Jimin said.

"The helll is wrong with you man!?! You- oh forget it for gods sake!" Taehyung said as he rolled his eyes and threw his hands up in frustraition.

"I think Jin hyung is right. Maybe they are in trouble. Trouble that is enought to even make them risk their lives." Suga said.

"Dude your kreeping us out." Rapmon said.

"Oh J-hopes here and Hara too!" And they don't look so good" Jimin said.

J-hope and Hara came running towards them.

"Bad ....news....very.....bad!" J-hope said panting.

"You're .....not......gonna......like.....it!" Hara too said panting.

"Jimin give em your water bottel." Taehyung said.

"Why me?" Jimin asked.

"Will you just give it you... Pabo!" Taehyung said teeth gritted.

Jimin gave em his bottle they drink the whole thing causing Jimins eyes go wide.

After drinking they tell Taehyung everything.

"S***!s*** s*** s***!!!!!!" Taehyung cursed.

Without any further talk he dials a number and stops off to a corner looking rather mad and leaving the others gwaping.

"That boys got some temper!" Hara said making the the rest shift their gaze at her and gwap.

"What?" She asks and goes leaving the rest confused and dumbfounded.

**************************************************************

"Hello?"  Gayoung answeres the call.

"WHAT THE F***DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING TO JUNGKOOK AND HYORIN YOU B***!?!" Taehyung screams into the phone making Gayoung flinch in the other side.

"Ya! My eardrum almost brust you rascal!!,I won't tell you that!!!" Gayoung screams back making heads turn their way. Also making Shin facepalm him self muttering"not again!"

"YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS YOU - If you don't let them go say bye bye to the the thing you love the most." Taehyung says and ends the call and throws it in frustraition.

"Ya!YA TAEHYUNG!!! Aish this little brat!! You just wait! You'll be sorry afterwards you little- SHIN LETS GO CHEK ON EM,NOW!!!" She shouts making angry faces look at her.

"Oh god save me please!" Shin mummbles and follows her out the cafe.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Aish it's so hot here why didn't they at least put on a stand fan!?!" Hyorin grumbled.

"Ahh~ what a wonderful sleep ahhhh ~" Jungkook says sleepily.

"Ya! How come you sleep in this burning place? You even human!?!" Hyorin asks as she gwaps at him wide eyed.

"Oh! Your still here?? Weird you dued long ago as far as I can remember." Jungkook said confused.

"What!?! YA!! I'm not okay? Wake up from your crappy dream!!Chinja you little slice of pork!!!!" Hyorin yells.

"Aish! It was much better with you dead in my dreams you know." Jungkook said

Aigoo why am I acting like this? Uhg if ony that b*** didn't kidnapp us we wouldn't have to act like this. Hating each other. If this plan wotks I'm going to marry Hyorin for sure. What what!?! Ugh I'm nuts. Jungkook thought.

"Ya how long do we have to act?" Hyorin asked tiered.

"I'mm sure they will be here in a moment till then. And when they release us you know what to do right?" He asked.

Hyorin nodded.

"Punch you hard till you die no wait cough blood. Sorry." 

"Ya don't kill me even by mistake. I wanna live with you. Wait I take that back!!!" Jungkook said

***************************************************

Shin came to the room along with Gayoung and was surprised to see them yelling at each other on top of their lungs.

He releases both of them and throws their happy meal in to the ground.

"Eat up. This might be your last too." He says and turn around like Gayoung.

Jungkook eye Hyorin and boom! They start to fight.

Gayoung and Shin tries to stop em again Jungkook eyes Hyorin and with that Hyorin knocks Gayoung down and Jungkook Shin. They tie both of em up and takes the happy meal and leaves.

On the way they stop at a room take their stuff(Jungkooks listening plan. Shin once shouts saying that Hyorins phone is rigging in that room to Gayoung so he knows wich room by listening to the direction of the sound more like voice)

Jungkook speed dials Taehyung and with a minute another call comes from Taehyung to him.

Jungkook and Hyorin run out to see Taehyung there and gets on his car.

Meanwhile Shin and Gayoung get up.

Realising that the two are gone Gayoung screams making Shin cover his ears.

"THISE BRATS I WAS TRYING TO SAVE THEIR LIVES!!!!"

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

HELLO SO AGAIN I AM BACK WITH AN UPDATE I HAVE A FEELING THAT THERE WILL BE SOME ACTION COMING UP HERE SO UNTIL THEN EVERYONE STAY TUNED ALSO DON'T FORGET  TO BRINGYOUR COKE CAN AND POPCORN FOR THE NEXT CHAP UPDATE TOO! TILL THE NEXT TIME

XO XO

PEACE OUT