Background

It Started With a Touch

My name is Ellen. I am a video editor at Big Hit Entertainment. I love my job and the company I work for has always been good towards me. An extra perk to my job is that my childhood-neighbour-turned-best-friend Jin also works at Big Hit, as a member of the Bangtan Boys, also known as BTS. Jin has always been hard working and I love editing the music videos for BTS because I get to see his dream coming true of becoming a popular singer. I have seen from the various videos how much Jin has grown and how hard working he and the rest of the Bangtan boys are.

Although I am close to Jin, I don’t get to see much of him because of all the schedules he has. And when he doesn’t have any schedules he is either practicing or having a well-earned rest day. Because of this he still isn’t aware that I am working for Big Hit. He has no reason to go to my part of the building. In the start I wanted to surprise him at the building, but weeks and weeks passed of me not seeing him there, and now it’s been too long to send him a message saying “btw, I’ve been working at Big Hit for a while now”. I know I need to tell him but the moment hasn’t popped up yet.

You may also have gathered from this that I haven’t met any other of the Bangtan boys. While I do not personally know them, I have seen how much they have grown and feel very proud of them.

Man, I need to tell Jin I work here asap!