Love

Can You See The Dark?

Yoongi P.O.V

 

I could hear his breathing on the other side of the door, ragged and in pain. The sun had not tainted the sky but my day was already marred. Taehyung was crying and this damn door was all that separated us.

 

"Tae, please let me in." I pleaded, something I am not used to.

 

All I got was a sniffle for a response.

 

"Please. Your pancakes are the best." I tried to joke. "And your smile is the main feature in my house."

 

The sniffling began to ease on the other side. This was working.

 

"You are by far the best bartender and an even better roommate. Not many people can handle me." I continued desperately, my voice cracking through waves of sadness.

 

"Do you mean in?" Taehyung breathed through the door.

 

"Let me in." I asked wearily.

 

Surprisingly enough, the door cracked open. Pushing it open fully, the image of Taehyung's tear stained cheeks burned in my mind. Such a sorrowful image coming from such a cheerful boy. Slowly moving towards him, I wrapped my arms around him slowly. 

 

"Taehyung, you are by far the best." I whispered to him, staring him straight in the eye.

 

"No I am not." He murmured.

 

"Yes you are. We are all imperfect. And I can still love despite that." I told him and his sobs grew in force. 

 

What I said should have cheered him up, not brought on more tears. Does he not want my love?

 

"I don't deserve you. Hoseok...Hoseok deserves...you." He sniffled.

 

Everything inside me shut down. I couldn't help myself.

 

"Only you deserve this." I said before pressing my lips on his.

 

I shouldn't have, but it felt so right. His soft yet salty lips perfectly captured my own. My intensity grew and Taehyung responded. He wrapped his arms around me. Lost in passion, I had to break it for fleeting air. Taehyung backed away as soon as contact was lost.

 

"I shouldn't have...I am sorry...I am...I don't deserve...sorry." He babbled and I sighed.

 

"Taehyung, I love you. I will not hide from my feelings. You can keep pushing me away, but I will always be crawling back. I will love you and only hope you grow to love me back. So please Taehyung, know you deserve me. Hell, you deserve better than me." I confessed.

 

Taehyung just stared at me, his eyes wide. His hand slowly trailed up my shirt, leaving electricity under my skin. He grabbed my collar and I stared. It was pain, this slow journey as he lead me back to his lips. All I wanted was to dominate him, yet I let him lead. Slowly his lips pressed against mine and I lost self control again. 

 

Tangling my fingers in his hair, I kissed him. Actions speak louder than words, and I wanted this to scream love. As I began to open his lips ever so slightly, my phone rang. 

 

We jumped away like we had been caught in a crime which only brought about slight giggles. The phone had killed the mood, and when I saw the caller ID, I wanted ti bury my head in a brick wall. Hoseok.

 

Taehyung seemed to instinctively know who was calling and he chewed on his bottom lip. Everything about him was perfect. And Hoseok ruined my chance to explore that perfection. Answering the phone, I was really pissed.

 

"Hello Yoongi. I didn't wake you did I?" Hoseok asked.

 

"No, I was with Taehyung." I told him, trying to hide the growl.

 

"Good, so I was thinking that today we could go to-"

 

"No. Hoseok, I don't love you. Sure, I once did but you were wrong for me. I love Taehyung now." I told Hoseok through the phone as I looked at Taehyung. 

 

I hung up. A grin over took my features as I walked back to Taehyung. A plan formed in my head as I now had to make Taehyung admit to loving me.

 

"Lets go out today. It's a date."

 

 

 

A/N

Just a crappy short chapter to get me back into writing this story...sorry