Chapter 7

Right Way to Move On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BamBam's POV

 

Me, Junior and Yugyeom was eating when I heard the door open and I quickly leave my food to meet Mark.

 

"Mark!" I shouted and hugged him.

 

Mark laughed at me and pushed me away, "Good morning to you too, BamBam."

 

"You don't know how worried I was!" I exclaimed, hugging him again.

 

He patted my back, not able to push me away again, "I do know." He said, still laughing.

 

"Have you eaten yet?" I asked him, breaking the hug and looking at him head to toe, noticing that his clothes are different from yesterday, "Where did you get your clothes?"

 

"Yes, I have eaten. And I borrowed clothes from Jackson because my clothes are wet." He said and that hurt me. It seems like him and Jackson are close now.

 

I think I need to tell him now.

 

I stared at him while he talked to Yugyeom and when he noticed that I was staring, he frowned.

 

"Anything wrong, Bam?" He asked me, staring into my soul.

 

"Can we go to my room? I gotta tell you something." I said to him and he nodded. Yugyeom looked at both of us and I smiled at him, telling him that I'm okay.

 

He laid down on my bed and I sat beside him.

 

"So what seems to be bothering you?" He asked me.

 

"I know Jackson." I said, looking down.

 

"Of course you do. I introduced him to you."

 

"No. I mean, I knew him before you introduced me to him. I knew him before I knew you. Heck, I knew him before everyone else." I said and that made him sit up and stare at me. He didn't say anything so I took that as my cue to continue, "He was my bestfriend when we were still kids. We were childhood friends. But one day, he confessed to me that he likes me. And being a kid, it creeped me out so I avoided him. After we graduated, he left town."

 

Mark was gaping when I told him everything.

 

"You're the one that Jackson was talking about...?" Mark said with a small voice.

 

"He still talks about me? He didn't move on yet? Then what is he doing to you?" I asked him and that left him spacing out.

 

"I'm sorry I just told you now. That's why I was mad when I saw him here before. I was overwhelmed." I said and he nodded slowly.

 

"Thank you for telling me this. I should get back to my room now." Mark said, clearly still in his own world and slowly walked to his room.

 

Was it a good thing that I told him that? I feel bad now.

 

 

Jaebum's POV

 

Dinner went well but I felt really bad when I went home.

 

I laid down my bed and thought of things again. Thought of him again.

 

I miss him so much. I miss his smile. I miss his laugh. I miss the way his face lights up when I tell him I love him. I miss fighting with him. I miss his cute face. I miss everything about him.

 

But I can't go near him. And I can never go near him.

 

It's because of the stupid business that my dad has. It's because of my dad. It's because of him that I n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter