Chapter 13

Right Way to Move On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaebum's POV

 

At last, I felt free. I don't feel any guilt anymore. I'm not hurting Mark anymore and I tried my best to get him back. And we're still friends.

 

I wonder where Youngjae is right now.

 

I walked to the gate but I suddenly heard someone crying behind a tree.

 

I know that cry all too well.

 

"Junior?" I called out.

 

"JB... JB..." He answered.

 

I went near the tree and peered. He was really curled up like ball behind the tree, crying his heart out.

 

"Did you succeed?" He asked me, hoping for a positive answer.

 

I smiled sadly at him, "No. But I managed to save my frienship with Mark."

 

"Good for you." He sadly said.

 

"I'm guessing Jackson rejected you."

 

"Why do you think I'm crying right now." Junior started tearing up again and I quickly sat beside him.

 

"We know that this is bound to happen, Junior."

 

"But I thought I can convince him." I heard the whine in Junior's voice.

 

He clearly needs closure. Just like what Mark did for me.

 

"You ran away from Jackson, didn't you?" I said and he curled up some more.

 

"What else should I say after he rejected me? I don't wanna cry in front of him."

 

"Hey, I cried in front of Mark so shut up." I told him and he stared at my face.

 

It was so obvious that he cried for a long time now.

 

"Really? You cried? And in front of him? I thought I will be the only person you will cry at!" He said and laughed but tears were still flowing from his eyes, "We're so miserable, seriously." He stopped laughing and continued to cry.

 

"No, we're not."

 

"Well, you can say that because you have Youngjae. I have no one." He said and I smiled at him.

 

"You have me, you have Mark, you have Youngjae, BamBam and Yugyeom. Junior, you have friends that are willing to take care of you."

 

"But still... I don't have anyone that loves me that same way that I can love them."

 

"Junior, maybe it isn't the right time for you to find your true love. But I'm sure that you'll end up happy with the person you truly love and truly loves you too. You're a very nice person, Junior. I'm sure you'll find someone. Not now but soon." I told him while patting his back.

 

"Thanks, JB for always being there for me even in my miserable times." He said and hugged me.

 

"Hey, you were there during mine."

 

"I'm glad I have a best friend like you. Seriously. I don't know what I would do without you."

 

"Me too, Junior. I don't know what I'll be doing right now if we didn't meet that day and became friends." I sincerely smiled at him and he smiled back at me.

 

"Than

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter