Epilogue

Right Way to Move On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark's POV

 

"Good morning, everyone." Jinyoung smiled at everyone, charming them with his eyesmile.

 

But of course, it's Jinyoung we're talking about.

 

And every girl at school is squealing.

 

"Today is the awaited day of everyone. Our graduation!" Jinyoung yelled with excitement and everyone yelled too.

 

Today is the day we're graduating from college. At last, we have survived 4 years of our life and ready to take a job.

 

"He looks like he's running for president or something." Jackson joked and those who heard laughed.

 

"Shush. He deserves that." I whispered to him.

 

"I'm supposed to be the one making that speech." Jackson said while pouting.

 

Jinyoung is the laude of our batch and the 6 of us are so proud of him and of course, his girlfriend is so proud of him. Jackson was a very close second and regrets not being that serious with his studies.

 

"Here in college, I've experienced a lot of things, good and bad. I've experienced hapiness and pain. But all of these, helped me to become the person that is standing right in front of you today. And I couldn't have done it all, without the help of my friends and you all. With that, I'm very thankful!" A lot of people cheered for him and that includes us, his friends.

 

"As a student, I have learned that the world really isn't easy to live in. If you don't study hard, you'll end up with no job on the streets. So I really told myself that I should study hard, because I want to make money for my family and for myself. It has always been my dream to be the top of the class and I'm very happy to achieve that. There has been ups and downs in my adventure here in college but it all made me a better person, ready for work, like we all are!

 

"This is a very used line but I'll still use it: College isn't the end of it all, it's the start of something more challenging than we already have encountered. So now that we are oficially graduates, let us not lose our spirit and work for a better future!" Jinyoung ended and bowed at everyone. Everyone was clapping their hands and most of us was even standing up.

 

"I'm so proud of our Jinyoung." Jaebum said, clapping with pride.

 

"We all are." I said with a smile.

 

The program quickly ended and it was time for us to go home.

 

Me, Jinyoung, BamBam and Yugyeom went home together. We were telling each other some stories.

 

But of course, someone needs to say this.

 

"Hey, guys, we all know that we need to seperate, one way or another." I said and Jinyoung looked at me sadly.

 

"Yeah." BamBam said and held Yugyeom's hand.

 

"I guess I'll be the first to leave you all..." I said while looking down.

 

I hope they won't be mad and they'll still accept me.

 

"You're going back to your parents?" Jinyoung asked and I shook my head.

 

"I'll live with Jackson starting next week." I said and they all stopped walking which made me stop too.

 

"You're gonna what?" Yugyeom said and I could hear the surprise in his voice.

 

"Next week, I'll be living in with Jackson..."

 

"Really?" When BamBam said that cheerfully, I looked up and instead of being mad at me, I saw that they were smiling.

 

"Is it okay for you guys?" I said and they all grinned at me.

 

"About time!" They chorused and tackled me.

 

About time?

 

"You know, you two always go to each other's houses. Like Jackson's always here and you're always at Jackson's apartment! BamBam said excitedly.

 

"I'm glad you finally decided to settle with him." Yugyeom patted my back like he's my dad or something.

 

"Thank gods for your improvement with him." Jinyoung only said.

 

I smiled at them.

 

I'm so gonna miss living with them. All my life, they have been there for me. But I guess, I need to open up to other people too, that's why Jackson's here.

 

"Let's go now. I'll help you pack your bags!" BamBam said and we continued to walk home.

 

 

"Are they there yet?" Jackson whispered.

 

The day after tomorrow was JB and Youngjae's flight to London to take care of one of the branches of their business there. And as they're friends, we (or mostly just Jackson) planned a farewell party for them.

 

"Shush. I hear some noises outside. They're going here right now." BamBam said, preparing to turn on the lights the moment we see the couple.

 

Suddenly, the door opened and there we saw JB and Youngjae squinting to see something in the darkness and Daeyon tailing them.

 

BamBam then the lights and Yugyeom twisted the confetti while Jackson held out the cake.

 

"Surprise!" We all yelled.

 

"What... what is this?" Youngjae asked, totally dumbfounded.

 

"A surprise farewell party, of course!" Jackson said, holding out the cake.

 

JB was laughing, "Why is there a cake though?"

 

We all laughed with him, "Jackson thought of it." Jinyoung said.

 

"Hey! Every party needs a cake, you know!" Jackson said, rolling his eyes.

 

"Okay, okay! Enough of this, boys! Let's go have fun now!" Daeyon yelled and Yugyeom prepared the TV for karaoke.

 

"Seriously, I thought you just brought us for shopping. I really didn't know." I heard Youngjae tell Daeyon and she just laughed.

 

"Still Jackson's idea." She said, shrugging.

 

My boyfriend could think of a lot of amazing things.

 

Hours later, we were sitting on the couc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter