Yuslic

Help Me! I Can't Remember 'Em!

 

Yuri is a CEO of a huge company and like all CEO she is a workaholic. Yoona, Yuri's cousin? has to force her to take a break. The vacation was to be on a small island (or was it a small country). Jessica is a famouse star in Korea but ran away from her agency cause she wanted to take a vacation. Yulsic bumped into one another at the hotel on the island. I think  there was a mix up or something and the two ended up sharing a room. The only problem was Yoona had booked a room under her name so Yuri ended up using the name Yoona during her stay there. And since Jessica is a famous star, she went by her best friend's name, Tiffany while on the island. Because the two had to room together, 'Yoona' and 'Tiffany' ended up spending their vacation together. Slowly, the two found themselves developing feelings for one another, but as they were just about to confirm their feelings, Jessica's agency managed to track her down and brings her back to Korea. At this time, Yuri had gone out to grab them brunch, but when she got back to their shared room, she found herself all alone. Yuri thought that 'Tiffany' had ditched her. Thus Yuri returns to Korea, heartbroken, and decided to throw herself in her work. Yuri is trying expanding her business into the entertainment industry. She is attending a close friend, who just so happens to be the CEO of Jessca's agency, award show. And it was there Yuri finally meets her 'Tiffany' again as she watches the latter win award after award that night. However, she's not sure why the name has now changed to Jessica. When the award show ended, Yuri tried to follow Jessica out back but quickly lost sight of her. It was only when her friend stopped her to introduce to her his number one star, Jessica.