Speed dating kryber

Help Me! I Can't Remember 'Em!

Key and Amber are best friends. Key leads matchmaking events and he was short a boy for tonight’s event. He pleas for Amber’s help once again and promise that it’ll be for the last time. Key almost kneels down but Amber couldn’t bear to see her friend begging her on his knees, so she stops him and agrees to help. Afterall, she was only going to be there to make up counts. It’s not like she was going to have to actually participate. Amber was the last person to arrive. She felt like the girls there were stripping her with their eyes. Amber avoids making conversation and eye contact with the girls there once the event began. She busies herself by focusing on the food provided as appetizers. Though she tried to distance herself, not wanting to be a willing participant, girls still approach her to talk to her. Amber rejects all conversation by answering with short and curt answers which eventually drives the girls away to find some other guy to talk to. Unfortunately for her, one girl did not take a hint and was beginning to get all touchy touchy with her. Finally having enough, she excused herself and went to sit by the beautiful girl who was sitting by herself in the corner. The girl, Krystal, was giving off such cold vibes that the boys who were interested in her did not have the courage to approach. Amber asks if she could sit next to her but without waiting for a response did so anyways. The two starts a conversation and Krystal tells Amber out that she knows Amber’s pretending to be a guy. Krystal ask that they pretend to have hit it off so that they can both leave the event sooner. Amber is caught off guard when Krystal crashes her lips on hers, but she did not protest it and kisses back. When they finally separated, both were panting heavily and were smiling. Krystal grabs Amber’s hand and ran out of there. When they finally came to a stop, Amber didn’t wait for Krystal to catch her breath. She crushed her lips on Krystal’s and they continue passionate kissing in the streets.

 

 

Update:

"Speed Date" in Love Collection by choco-late

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/83569/25/speed-date