Kyumin 1

Fanfiction Vision vs. Reality

Reality:

 

Kyuhyun watched the other Super Junior members hurrying into the building, quickly leaving behind him and Sungmin. He saw his hyung spacing out so he took his hand and led him towards the building, smiling slightly at Sungmin’s scatter brained moment.

 

Fan Fiction Vision:

 

They were all lined up for photos before the awards ceremony. Photographers were snapping pictures left and right as Leeteuk answered question after question, smiling in that angelic way he does. Kyuhyun stood near the end of the line next the baby-faced hyung, Sungmin.

Soon enough they were directed into the building – escaping the flashing and screaming surrounding them. Kyuhyun let a genuine smile cross his face for the first time that early evening. Just as he was about to catch up, he noticed the lack of a presence beside him.

Turning backing, Kyuhyun withheld a sigh, seeing Sungmin absentmindedly looking around – apparently too enraptured with killing his boredom to realize he was being saved.

Kyuhyun stepped back, catching Sungmin’s hand and tugging him towards the facility. If his sunglasses weren’t blocking his eyes, perhaps you could see the sparkle of amusement in them. Then again, perhaps that was obvious by the smile curving his features.

A stifled grin made Sungmin’s face twitch as he awkwardly spun around to be led by the familiar hand pressing against his own. His eyes rested on Kyuhyun’s back, brown orbs filled with a mixture of confusion and amusement. It didn’t matter much to him either way though, so long as Kyuhyun was holding onto him tightly, leading the way.