KangTeuk 1: Super Show 2

Fanfiction Vision vs. Reality

Reality:

 

Leeteuk grabbed either side of Kangin’s face, carefully leaning forward. Encouraging cheers from the Sapphire Blue Ocean spurred the fanservice on. Leeteuk smiled close to the younger man’s lips and winked, pretending to kiss him.

 

Fan Fiction Vision:

 

The stage was glowing blue, the lights of Super Junior’s favorite ocean spilling onto the black platforms. Lights overhead shined dimly down on them, misty purple and blue spotlights catching the action center stage.

Leeteuk was approaching a now frozen in place Kangin who watched the slender, older man come towards him. A smile played on the Angel Leader’s lips as he neared his best friend, eyes shifting around at the large audience watching them. Normally the thousands of eyes wouldn’t bother him…but that night was different.

He was going to do it. He was going to perform the ultimate fanservice…sort of. Of course no one could beat the Hanchul duo when they were really into it…really. It was rather scary – almost as scary as Heechul and Siwon. Surely that was breaking a few holy laws.

Shaking out of the thoughts, Leeteuk caught Kangin’s eyes, seeing bewilderment reflected in the masculine features. The younger man’s mouth opened in question but Leeteuk silenced him as he stepped farther into his personal bubble. A sudden knowing look passed over Kangin’s features and he blushed, eyes casting down.

“Ssh…,” Leeteuk mumbled, giggling as he gently placed his hands on either side of the other man’s face.

“What are you doing, Teukie?” Kangin whispered urgently, thankful that he had moved his microphone holding hand down. It rested awkwardly near Leeteuk’s upper arm, Kangin’s fingers stiffly held together as he felt a tug on his head.

Leeteuk tilted his head one way, pushing Kangin’s in the opposite. “Haven’t you ever wanted to show the world…,” he muttered, “the truth?” His lips hovered uncertainly before Kangin’s.

Hesitating only once more, the latter took a step forward and pressed a kiss to the angel’s waiting lips. Screams that could rock the ceiling off filled the Sapphire Blue Ocean. Leeteuk paused, catching his breath at the abrupt move.

Slowly, they separated and blushed, covering their faces and walking in opposite directions. Of course to everyone else it looked like the proper response after any fanservice…but if only they knew…