Eunmin 1

Fanfiction Vision vs. Reality

 

 

 

 

Reality:

 

Sungmin thought about how little fanservice he had done recently and grabbed Eunhyuk, pretending to kiss him.

 

Fanfiction Vision:

 

Super Junior’s Kiss the Radio was about to start and Sungmin had come to visit. There was nothing to do that winter day after all. What better to do than spend some time with his two favorite people? Eunhyuk and Leeteuk-hyung!

Sungmin wandered into the studio, looking around at the fans crowding the outdoors and then at the staff monitoring the other two Super Junior members. Quietly, he entered the room, seeing the surprise on first Eunhyuk and then Leeteuk’s face. Sungmin broke into a grin, hurrying over to see what they were up to.

At that particular moment, they were just about to go on break.

Once the music started playing, Eunhyuk removed his headphones, waving Sungmin over. “What are you doing here?” he asked.

“I got bored at home,” Sungmin replied, taking Eunhyuk’s hand and pulling him out of the room. “Let’s get something to drink! You’re thirsty aren’t you?” He glanced at Leeteuk to see if the other man wanted to come along but then he saw him texting – probably Kangin.

Eunhyuk stood up, stumbling after the cute young man. “Sure!”

They disappeared into the lounge of the studio and Eunhyuk sighed, flopping down on a corduroy beige couch. The pillows bent around him, sinking and hugging his grey sweater body. Eunhyuk looked up to see Sungmin standing over him, blue knitted hat pulled over his ears and forehead. “Are you getting the drinks?” he prompted.

“That was just an excuse,” Sungmin smirked, leaning over the back of the couch and wrapping one arm around the back of Eunhyuk’s head, the soft dark blonde hair brushing against his white jacket.

“Oh?” Eunhyuk laughed, tilting his chin up, hands folded in his lap.

Sungmin pressed his other hand against his lover’s chin, eyes closing softly. He leaned down and kissing the seated man sweetly.

Screams and flashes burst over Eunhyuk’s closed eyelids. He ignored them though hoping that everyone thought Sungmin was joking and faking the kiss hidden by hands.