KiHae 1

Fanfiction Vision vs. Reality

Reality:

 

Kibum and Donghae had finished filming Attack on the Pin-Up Boys and were faced with a camera. Although they had been in the middle of a conversation, the camera had been told to ask them a few questions.

 

Fanfiction Vision:

 

The outdoor filming set offered chilly winds as the pair of handsome Super Junior members stood around waiting for someone to let them leave. Donghae stood near the edge of the bustling area, hoping to stay out of anyone’s way, especially considering how many things he could possibly knock over.

Just imagining it sent shudders down his backside – completely unrelated to the freezing cold night.

Abruptly, a warm hand touched his lower back, making him jump and look up from where he had been rubbing his hands together in a feeble attempt to keep toasty. Donghae smiled up when he saw Kibum hovering near him, prop glasses and school uniform still in place.

“Kibum!” Donghae exclaimed.

The shy boy smiled, his arm fully enveloping his boyfriend’s waist. Kibum peeked around, seeing if anyone was watching them. Just as he was about to lean in for a sweet kiss, a loud voice jolted Donghae, causing him to whirl away.

Donghae came face to face with a camera, lips parted dumbly and eyes mildly surprised by the intrusion. Hadn’t Kibum been trying to do something just then? Oh well.

As for the failed attempt…Kibum sighed under his breath, leaning a bit closer to pretend as if he were whispering something to his “friend”.