Yewon 1

Fanfiction Vision vs. Reality

Reality:

 

Siwon was working at his laptop, listening to music. From behind, Yesung came up and hugged him. Just as the taller man was about to turn around and laugh at the show of affection, a camera was placed in front of them. They looked up and smiled together.

 

Fanfiction:

 

Everyone knew that Yesung loved affection. And as he looked around the waiting room he noticed that no one was around. Frowning, he walked into one of the many bustling rooms and spotted a certain someone’s broad, white clad backside.

Siwon seemed to be busy doing something on his laptop but Yesung figured it would be alright to bother him just a little bit. Quietly, he sneaked up behind the taller man and wrapped his arms around him. “Hi,” he greeted, leaning his head back to look at Siwon’s surprised face.

“What’s up?” the handsome man asked, his eyes wandering up and down Yesung’s slight frame. The white v-neck dipped, revealing shadowed abs and chest. Siwon smiled at the sight, wondering how much longer the photo shoot was so he could go and have some fun with his lover.

“I got bored,” Yesung replied, struggling to gain a grip around Siwon’s wide shoulders. Darn those small hands.

Siwon tilted his head, one hand coming up to caress the other man’s face. “Sorry, but I promise when we get back to the dorm—”

“Smile!” someone called, a camera appearing in front of them.

The hand holding Yesung’s cheek fell, Siwon’s other hand clenching into an annoyed fist. He smiled tightly at the lens, eyes wide and daring to twitch. On the other hand, Yesung was smiling brightly, almost laughing as he saw his boyfriend’s irritation.

“Don’t worry,” Yesung murmured as the picture-taker prepared for a second photo, “we can do what you want when we get back home.”

That promise however, did not relieve Siwon’s tension. In fact, it appeared that he was even more frustrated then. And the reason was because the photo shoot wouldn’t end for another two hours. Oh yeah, and they couldn’t forget about the Music Bank they had right after it.