Yewook 1: Super Shows

Fanfiction Vision vs. Reality

Reality:

 

Ryeowook grins at Yesung’s kiss, continuing to sing his part of the song for the concert.

 

Fanfiction Vision:

 

The main vocalist of Super Junior smiles sweetly as he sees his off-camera lover singing. That adorable, high voice thrummed through the sapphire blue sea catching the hearts of all the fans. Yesung had to wait for his turn to sing so he chose instead to bother Ryeowook, passing it off as a simple display of, well, we all know.

Ryeowook saw the older man coming towards him and a fresh smile broke across his face to welcome the handsome, slightly odd, Yesung. One arm outstretched while the other remained around his microphone that projected his pure voice throughout the large, darkened concert hall.

Taking that as a sign, Yesung wrapped his arm around the slender man’s shoulders, tugging him close to his body. For a moment he paused, listening to the fans scream their couple name and wave banners, poster, towels as well as an assortment of other Yewook products. Like most of the Super Junior members, Yesung loved the merchandise, hell, he would even buy some of it if it wouldn’t cause a scandal but surely it would.

A sweet smile touched Ryeowook’s lips as he put wrapped his fingers around Yesung’s shoulders for support. Their bodies rested close together, the warmth comforting and discomforting all at the same time. Normally, Ryeowook didn’t mind the older one’s body heat, but the stage already made things so unbearably hot…

Soft lips touched Ryeowook’s cheek. At first, surprise rippled through him, but that quickly melded into a wide, near face-breaking grin that dared to halt his singing. Ryeowook leaned into the brief touch, wanting more attention from his weird lover.