Hanchul 1

Fanfiction Vision vs. Reality

 

 

 

 

 

 

Reality:

Heechul stood behind Hangeng’s chair in the small white office. Someone told them to turn around for a picture and the seated man swung around, a phone in his hand as he continued talking to the caller. His head leaned towards one side from the spinning momentum.

 

Fanfiction Vision:

The small, comforting white office was empty except for two of the oldest Super Junior members. Earlier, they had closed the blinds for more privacy as they had been holding back for far too long.

“Hannie~” Heechul murmured to the younger man. A pink walrus umbrella was gripped in both hands, making him appear for more innocent than his thoughts would have clued anyone in on, especially the Chinese man quietly sitting before a darkly clothed crotch.

Hangeng blinked, eyes fluttering in surprise as he realized just why Heechul had locked the door and shut the blinds. Of course he had noticed that their “alone time” had been severely minimized, he hadn’t expected for such rash behavior. Or maybe he had. It was Heechul after all. “Here?” Hangeng prompted softly, looking around unsure.

The older man rolled his eyes and tapped the yellow pole of his umbrella impatiently against one slim shoulder. “Yeah, where else?” he replied sharply. “C’mon, Hangeng! Hurry up~!”

Sighing, the foreigner unbuckled Heechul’s pants…

There was the jiggling of a lock and suddenly the door was creaking and daring to open. Hangeng cursed quietly, scrambling to find anything to hide the evident problem his lover was having. Heechul fixed his pants as best he could, wincing at the confined area once again restricting him.

A photographer stumbled into the room, smiling innocently. Behind him was a reporter that was rather miffed. Unfortunately, the Hanchul couple had run off after getting bored of the interview about their concert. It wasn’t as if anyone beside Leeteuk spoke most of the time.

Hangeng leaned his head and phone against Heechul’s crotch, hoping the shadows and everything else would distract from the obvious bulge of his tight pants. Why did he have to wear such tight pants?

A flash went off as the picture was taken. As the youth checked the photo, he gulped in confusion and slight terror. Why was Heechul glaring so vehemently into the lens? Had he done something to upset the pretty man?

The reporter went on to complain and then demand they head back to the interview room. Reluctantly, the pair nodded and watched as the intruders left the room, the door open for the whole world to see.

Heechul smirked down at his exhausted lover. “Smooth.”