Wonteuk 1: SS3

Fanfiction Vision vs. Reality

Reality:

Leeteuk laughs and holds onto Siwon for the second time that concert. He puts his arms around the taller man’s shoulders, relishing in the fans screams and squeals. Fanservice could be so much fun.

 

Fanfiction Vision:

Their bodies had been drenched in water, soaking through their dark hair and thin white shirts. Siwon see the blonde leader coming towards him and smirks knowingly as he plants his feet on the dark yet brightly lit stage of Super Show 3.

Leeteuk wraps his arms around the handsome, dark haired man’s shoulders, hoisting himself up and around Siwon’s lean waist. His tight-fitting black pants brush against his supporter’s impressive abdomen and a blush spreads over his glistening features. “Sorry,” he mouths as he leans slightly away from the now widely grinning Siwon.

No apologies are necessary though. The latter loved the feeling of that slim body pressing against his. In fact, he had always dreamed of it. However, until recently, any and all “skinship” was strictly with Kangin – no one else was allowed to do as he pleased with the leader. Even that harmless little monkey Eunhyuk had never dared to do more than comedy with Leeteuk.

But now Kangin was away…for a while.

Siwon leaned closer to the blonde’s strained and exposed neck, sighing and smiling into the slick skin. There were so many words he wanted to utter – so many things that had been held back for so long. Unfortunately, he had to mind the crowds and remember what they saw was “fanservice”, not the truth.

The truth however, was far hotter and more gratifying and Kangin-kicking-his- worthier. But those details could be left for later that night, under the comforting ceiling of their hotel room where no one would be able to interfere.