SiHanChul 1

Fanfiction Vision vs. Reality

Reality:

Super Junior just finished their performance and joined together in celebration. Water and sweat drenched their white tees but it didn’t matter as they smiled and laughed for the camera and each other. Siwon closed his eyes, grinning from ear to ear. Heechul tackled Hangeng who was pointing and smiling widely at the fans, both arms wrapping around his two closest brothers.

 

Fan Fiction Vision:

Heechul was jogging across the stage, eyes raking over two of the most delicious, water soaked bodies hovering near one another. One was wider and more muscular, sleeves rolled up to show those finely sculpted arms. The leaner of them was shifting from time to time, wet t-shirt clinging sinfully to his toned backside.

Soon enough, he was reaching out, throwing himself half on top of the Chinese man. Heechul glanced sideways at his “friend”, his lips and smirking. Silent words passed between them before Hangeng turned away, laughing away the shivers rolling through his body from Heechul’s neediness. A familiarly milky skinned hand pressed against his cheek, turning Hangeng’s head back towards the older, beautiful man.

“Now, now what are you doing, Hannie?” Heechul chuckled, head lowered a bit.

“I don’t understand you,” Hangeng replied, now pointing and laughing at the camera.

Siwon glanced at them, starting to chuckle at the pair.

Slowly, the smallest of the trio tip toed his fingers up Siwon’s neck. Tilting his head slightly to address the handsome man, he said, “You think it’s funny, Wonnie?”

Forcing more laughter, Siwon shook his head no, adding, “Of course not hyung.”

“Don’t worry~,” Heechul smirked, running his fingertips across the side of Siwon’s throat, “You can join us tonight.”

“No, no, I’m okay,” he assured, stiffly teetering towards the elder.

“You’re not gonna win, Siwon,” Hangeng remarked, still grinning at the camera like a fool.

And surely, that was the truth.