Hanchul 2: Don't Don

Fanfiction Vision vs. Reality

Reality:

 

The Don’t Don performance was intense and only became more intense as Heechul got up in Hangeng’s face. Super Junior’s Chinese member simply faked yelling back, pretending to pick a fight with his hyung.

 

Fan Fiction Vision:

 

Hangeng watched his closest friend approach him as the song grew louder and more heated. A black mask hid Heechul’s face but the glint in his eyes was enough to send shivers down Hangeng’s backside.

There were good things about having your lover also be your band mate. But all of those good things were thrown out the window when said lover was Kim Heechul, possibly the scariest and most breathtaking person you would ever meet – in Hangeng’s eyes at least.

Even behind the mask, Heechul’s lips were obviously curved into a smirk. As he finally neared Hangeng, he leaned forward, ing his arms out violently to add effect to Don’t Don. Playing along, the Chinese member pretended to growl at the shorter man, only to feel the mask’s fabric brush against his parted lips.

“Lookin’ fierce, Hannie,” Heechul muttered, chuckling against his lover’s mouth. Through the fabric, their hot breath mingled, the older of the two noticing Hangeng’s slight gasp.

“Shut up, hyung,” he snapped, eyes twinkling teasingly, face flushing a bit.

“Aw c’mon, isn’t this fun?” Heechul prompted, tilting his head the other way as they slowly circled each other in the center of the concert’s stage. “You never let me kiss you on stage so this is the next best thing.”

“You just at getting me to kiss you on stage,” Hangeng corrected, turning his head back around as Heechul moved in synch with him.

Somehow, the brutal fighting scene they were told to portray had simply turned into a silent exchange of hot whispers and lustful gazes. Any person with eyes could feel the shift in atmosphere around the pair, as if they had been absorbed into their own world.

Heechul fought the urge to tear the mask down and simply rough up his boyfriend’s delectable, teasing mouth. “I’m gonna get you back home, sweetie~,” he taunted, eyes narrowing threateningly.

“That’s still a while away,” Hangeng replied easily, “I’m safe for another few hours.”

“Treasure it.”