KyuWook 2: Super Shows

Fanfiction Vision vs. Reality

Reality:

 

They were performing, soaked in sweat and rowdy as always. Kyuhyun came up behind Ryeowook, smirking at the fluffy white bunny hat on his head. A grin spread across his face as he sneaked up behind the man and patted his . Ryeowook paid little mind, too comfortable with all of his Super Junior brothers.

 

Fan Fiction Vision Version 1: (KyuWook Shippers)

 

Kyuhyun gazed down the strip of sapphire blue lit stage where his fellow band mates were waving their arms, singing and goofing around. The end of the show was coming and all of them had somehow been reeled into wearing ridiculous animal hats that – by the way – were sort of bulky.

Plastering a smile on his face, Kyuhyun sauntered down the long stage, looking around at the excitement on and off the platform. Aside from feeling rather embarrassed with a moose helmet strapped to his head, it was a fun concert.

But then things got better.

A familiar backside came into view and Kyuhyun smirked, hiding the mischief beneath a mask of sweet, maknae enjoyment. E.L.F. should’ve noticed though – after all, Kyuhyun wasn’t exactly known for his innocent charisma. But hey, it was one of their famous Super Shows and at that point everyone was simply struggling to keep their camera memory cards empty and their sweaty palms from ruining anything they had been meaning to give their favorite friends, Super Junior.

Kyuhyun came up behind Ryeowook’s slightly bent form, casually sliding his hand down to caress the smaller man’s bum. There was only a slight tensing before Ryeowook’s eyes flickered over to see the person touching him. A laugh broke from his lips and he turned away from Kyuhyun, apparently trying to move forward on the platform.

Carefully, the Evil Maknae leaned over Ryeowook’s shoulder, whispering, “Thank goodness it’s almost over.” His hand stayed on the elder’s , seemingly comfortable to perch there.

Ryeowook glanced back, all innocent smiles. “Why? Aren’t you having fun, Kyu?”

“Yeah…,” he gently squeezed Ryeowook, who in turn stiffened at the well masked action, “but we could be doing so many other fun things at the dorm.”

“O-Oh…,” Ryeowook stammered, looking away. Maybe he shouldn’t have let Kyuhyun grab him from the beginning.

 

Fan Fiction Vision Version 2: (KyuMin Shippers)

 

Kyuhyun gazed down the strip of sapphire blue lit stage where his fellow band mates were waving their arms, singing and goofing around. The end of the show was coming and all of them had somehow been reeled into wearing ridiculous animal hats that – by the way – were sort of bulky.

Plastering a smile on his face, Kyuhyun sauntered down the long stage, looking around at the excitement on and off the platform. Aside from feeling rather embarrassed with a moose helmet strapped to his head, it was a fun concert.

But then things got better.

A familiar backside came into view and Kyuhyun smirked, hiding the mischief beneath a mask of sweet, maknae enjoyment. E.L.F. should’ve noticed though – after all, Kyuhyun wasn’t exactly known for his innocent charisma. But hey, it was one of their famous Super Shows and at that point everyone was simply struggling to keep their camera memory cards empty and their sweaty palms from ruining anything they had been meaning to give their favorite friends, Super Junior.

Kyuhyun came up behind Ryeowook’s slightly bent form, casually sliding his hand down to caress the smaller man’s bum. “Minnie…,” he cooed, leaning over to look at his lover.

Instead, he saw his closest friend, Ryeowook trying to stifle laughs at the mistake.

“Why are you wearing the damn bunny helmet?” Kyuhyun muttered annoyance deeply soaked in well-practiced teasing. He had really been hoping to feel up a certain cute hyung – the other cute hyung, that is. “Wouldn’t Sungmin have wanted it?”

Ryeowook shrugged slightly, “He didn’t care as far as I could tell…if you keep groping me like that Yesung-hyung will beat you senseless tonight,” the older man reminded.

Frowning, Kyuhyun released his friend only to have his eyes wandering back to see a notably pissed Yesung in his peripheral vision. Uh-oh…