Heeteuk: Bonamana 1

Fanfiction Vision vs. Reality

Reality:

Leeteuk shrugs his jacket down as he does for every performance, waiting for the crowd to cheer. Since it’s a duet, Heechul comes up behind Leeteuk and hugs him as he sings the next part of the song. The leader of Super Junior takes the opportunity to breathe deeply as the stage is too hot and he’s too old.

 

FF Vision:

The stage is heated and filled with the voices of Super Junior. All around lights are flashing and fans chanting to Bonamana. Leeteuk strides up to the edge of the stage, sliding his black blazer down to the pure glee of E.L.F. They’re all gazing at his muscles chest, those strong abdominal muscles glistening with sweat.

But they aren’t the only ones who take notice. Heechul has been watching and with every performance his fan service grows more illicit. A smirk touches his lips as he comes up behind the unsuspecting leader, pressing his tightly clothed body against Leeteuk’s equally tight black pants. The simply teasing way the second oldest group member grinds his clothed crotch against Leeteuk makes the latter groan out.

Heechul holds the microphone up to his lips, pretending to sing though everyone knows he doesn’t very often. Instead he uses it as an excuse to move his arm and face closer to that collared neck. His eyes lower over the skin, raking the slick body with his gaze alone. A thought occurs to the black haired beauty, I still have a free hand… And so Heechul runs his slender fingers over Leeteuk, pressing his thumb against the older one’s throat.

A dominant little smirk curves Heechul’s lips as he whispers to Leeteuk, “We’ll finish this tonight in the dorms…”