Enters: Kim Yugyeom

Please Stay

OMG THANK YOU FOR COMMENTS! I APPRECIATE IT A LOT ^0^

I'M VERY HAPPY TO SEE YOU GUYS INTERESTED IN MY STORY >3<

HAPPY READING~

 


 

JACKSON POV

I’m laying on my bed after a cool shower. I’ve been having nightmares these days.

I can’t forget Mark’s face when I win the One on One and Bambam hugs me. I decided to be by Bambam’s side. He’s been crying since that night.

I take my phone and accidentally open up the conversations between me and Mark.

 

From : Markangel<3

Are you hungry?

I’m eating ramen cup with Jinyoung after I finished the red velvet cake. :9

 

To : Markangel<3

I’m so hungry baby I think I’m dying now!

 

From : Markangel<3

Don’t die yet! I’ll bring the foods to your house. Just tell me the address!

 

To : Markangel<3

Are you serious? I’m just kidding baby kkk I won’t let a cutie like you out in the middle of the night like this. Btw, I miss you.

 

I smile at the small conversations we did. It was not important though. But I find myself smiling at that conversation.

 

How is he?

 

I miss him.

 

I’m about to press dial button to Mark’s number, but I decide not to dial him but JB instead.

“Yo what’s up?” JB answered.

“I just wanna know, since you must be know.” I shrug my head which is not itchy.

“Just straight to the point please.” JB replies.

“How’s Mark doing?”

I can hear JB is sighing on the other sides.

“Man, do you have to ask me? He’s suffering a lot, he’s been sick and he can’t stop crying. Jinyoung said he will rip off your head from your body if you dare to get close to Mark.”

I snap at JB’s words. Not because I’m afraid of Jinyoung, but because Mark’s condition.

“But I miss him.” I say.

“You should feel ashamed, man. You have Bambam now, we should just focus on our next match okay?”

I cut off the line with JB.

Yes, JB is right. I should feel ashamed by what I did to Mark. I’m so stupid to think that Mark will be okay. I rush out of my room and run to the garage, get into a car and drive fast to Mark’s house.

JACKSON POV END

.

.

.

For 2 days already, Jinyoung see that there’s Jackson car in front of Mark’s house. And because of that, Jinyoung keeps Mark inside the house. He is lying about school is giving them 2 days off.

“Why are you keep glancing to the outside, Jin?” Mark asks while drinking his medicine.

“Nothing.” Jinyoung smiles sourly.

‘I will never give you a chance to meet Mark. He’s getting better, jerk!’ Jinyoung thought.

“I’m ready for school!” Mark is giving Jinyoung a promising smile. “I can’t be gloomy for the rest of my life right?” Mark chuckles. He is trying to be as normal as possible in front of Jinyoung. But Jinyoung is a quick-witted one.

“Okay, I’ll be calling JB right now, so please wait.” Jinyoung pleases himself out of Mark’s room, Mark nods.

“Hyung, please get Jackson out of there!” Jinyoung says as soon as JB answers his call.

“I will try to fool him now.” JB says and cut off the line with Jinyoung.

Jinyoung walks to peek out from the window, he sighs that Jackson’s car is finally disappeared. Soon, he can see JB’s car is parking. Jinyoung quickly grab Mark’s hand and runs out of the house. Mark sees his best friend is weird, but he just ignores it. Jinyoung and Mark get into JB’s car.

.

.

.

“Hey Mark, wanna join the arranging flowers club I recently joined?” Jinyoung asks Mark excitedly.

“You are joining a club? Why don’t you tell me!” Mark pouts.

Jinyoung smiles as he drags Mark along to the club’s room.

Mark blinks at how many flowers in the room and several people inside.

“Hello, I’m Jungkook.” a black-haired boy bows as Mark entered the room. “I am 1st grader, hyung.”

“Annyeonghaseo, I’m Jin.” the brown-haired guy offers a hand to shake. “and I am 3rd grader.”

Mark is smiling at them, “I’m Mark. Nice to meet you.” Mark bows at them.

“Actually there is one more person—“

“Hyuunnng! I bring these flowers.” someone shouts at the door, cutting off Jinyoung’s words. He puts the flowers down at the table then turn his head to see the others.

“Whooaaa! Are you a princess?” he looks amazed at Mark.

Mark is blinking his eyes. “Um- no?”

“But you look like one!” he cheers. “I’m Kim Yugyeom, 1st graders. But I just got transferred here.” he smiles brightly.

Mark nods, neglecting the boy. Mark likes flowers. The others begin to arrange the flowers while Mark is spacing out, looking at agapanthus. Mark doesn’t realize that a certain boy is looking at him closely.

“He’s so beautiful.” the boy says as he is gaining a hit on head from Jinyoung.

“Stop looking at my best friend, Yugie.” Jinyoung turn his head to apologize but he finds Mark is spacing out. Jinyoung sighs.

‘He’s still deep in thought’ Jinyoung thought.

“OMO!” Mark startled as he see Yugyeom is looking at him closely.

“You just recognize me now. Hehehe.” Yugyeom grins, still looking at Mark.

“What are you doing?” Mark furrows his eyebrow.

“Admiring you. How can a guy be so pretty like you?” Yugyeom tilts his head and smiles at Mark.

Mark laughs softly at what Yugyeom said. Jinyoung is very happy to see that.

“Is that kind of thought worth to be thinking of?” Mark chuckles.

“Of course! You should be my boyfriend.” Yugyeom nods agreely at his words.

“And why should I be your boyfriend?” Mark beams the boy’s shoulder.

“Just because.” Yugyeom grins and Mark just rolls his eyes.

Yugyeom make a headband from flowers after that, then he puts the band on Mark’s head. Mark startled a bit but he likes the band so he accepts it.

Jinyoung is so happy that finally Mark get to smile again, and that’s mostly because of Yugyeom. The boy keeps bothering Mark about how much he likes Mark. 

 


 

It’s been 2 days and Yugyeom keeps clinging to Mark.

“Hyuuung!” Yugyeom is clinging to Mark again as soon as Mark enters the club’s room. “I miss you so much!”

Mark rolls his eyes, “You kept texting me so I can’t sleep well last night.” Mark pouts.

“Is that so? I’m sorry hyung. I thought you weren’t sleeping yet.” Yugyeom looks sad, Mark smiles then ruffles Yugyeom’s hair.

“You look so beautiful when you smile, hyung. I like your smile! I want to make you smile everyday, everytime.” Yugyeom grins and pecks Mark’s cheek. Mark is blushing at Yugyeom’s words.

“Anyway, where is Jinyoung?” Mark throws his view around the room but he can’t find Jinyoung.

“I think I saw him rushing to the hall with JB.” Jin answers Mark’s question when he enters the room.

‘Something must be off’ Mark thought.

Mark quickly go out from the room and running toward the hall. 

.

.

.

.

here's the update~ omg so long kkk :3 

Finally, Yugyeom the angel appears, go go go save Mark! :DD

Cliffhanger again :p 

Please leave some comments as usual! I love it a lot ^0^