Anger

Please Stay

THANKS FOR COMMENTS AAAAHHH I'M SO HAPPY >3<

HERE'S THE UPDATE, HAPPY READING! ^0^


 

“I’m home, Jinyoung!” Mark shouts as he enters the house.

Footsteps can be heard, Jinyoung is running to Mark. He hugs Mark all of sudden, “How’s your date with Yugyeom?”

“Date?” Mark glares at Jinyoung with a little blush on his cheeks. “It’s not like that, Jin.” he rolls his eyes.

“Oh, c’mon tell me! Did he kiss you?” Mark shakes his head then walk into his bedroom with Jinyoung follows him from behind. “Ah, jinjja! He should kiss you!”

“We’re not in that kind of relationship, Jin.” Mark is laying on his bed now. Jinyoung joins him.

“You may not taking it seriously, but Yugyeom does.” Jinyoung starts talking again.

Mark quickly get up, take the towel then go into the bathroom. Ignoring Jinyoung.

MARK POV

I know how Yugyeom feels about me. I’m not that dumb.

But I did play dumb.

I like Yugyeom of course. He’s funny, cute but matured at the same time.

But I can’t bring myself to like him more than hyung-dongsaeng.

My heart flutters everytime he says he wants to see my smile, he wants to make me happy.

I’m so happy.

I never feel so deeply loved by someone.

Yugyeom walks me home.

“Thank you.” I say as I can see my house.

Yugyeom smiles then cups my cheeks. “Hyung, listen.” he stares seriously at me. “Are you happy with me?”

I nod, I know where this conversation is going.

“I’m happy with you too, hyung.” Yugyeom pecks my forehead. “I like you.” he says while blushing.

I try to look away but Yugyeom keeps his hand on my cheeks.

‘I’m not ready for this.’ I thought.

“I don’t need your answer now, hyung.” Yugyeom let go of my cheeks. “I’ll wait you until the tournament ends.” then he ruffles my hair.

I feel my heart beats faster. I don’t know what I really feel about Yugyeom.

Am I liking him?

Or

Am I afraid to hurt and lose him?

I finishes my bath and see Jinyoung is asleep on my bed. I smile at my best friend and put on the blanket for him. “Sleep well, Jinyoungie.” I whisper closely at his ear.

I lay my body beside Jinyoung’s and fall asleep right after.

That night I’m dreaming about my date with—

 

 

Jackson.

MARK POV END

.

.

.

The day of the semi-final tournament is here. Everyone is busy running everywhere, there are reporters around. As expected, it’s the semi-final afterall. Every teams which are on the semi-final are the best. Mark loses sight of Jinyoung, he doesn’t see Yugyeom too.

‘Are they are all inside the hall already?’ Mark sighs. ‘I want to buy drinks first.’

Mark is walking toward the snacks bar. “Ahjussi, can I have xx drink please?” he asks the cashier.

The cashier take out the xx drink from the refrigerator. “Here you go, sir.” he says, handing Mark the drink but someone snatches it away.

“I need this one, thank you sir! How much is it?” someone says, take out some cash to pay.

“Hey! That’s my drink!” Mark glares at the guy.

“You can wait, asks for the other. I’m in hurry!” he replies.

“That was the last xx drink, sirs.” the cashier tells Mark and the guy.

Mark holds the cans along with the guy’s hand. “I’m not letting this go.”

The guy hiss and trying to push Mark until the guy find himself pushed back by another guy. “This drink is my boyfriend’s.”

Mark stumbles at the voice. He knows the voice well. It is—

“Jackson?” Mark blinks at the appearance of Jackson who is now hugging him by waist. Mark blushes hard in Jackson’s embrace.

“Hobbie!” someone runs to the guy. “We should prepare for the match, what are you doing here?” the guy grabs Hobbie’s hand and drag him. Hobbie is still looking at Jackson, vice versa.

Mark let go of Jackson’s hug, then pay for the drink. “Sorry for the trouble I caused, sir.” Mark bows at the cashier.

Jackson shrugs his head and follows Mark.

“You should be preparing for the match too, right?” Mark says while hiding his hand, while the other one holding to the can.

‘I still wear his ring, I can’t show it to him.’ Mark thought.

“I’m about to go to the hall when I see you fighting with that guy from before.” Jackson says, still following Mark from behind.

“I don’t need your help.” Mark’s heart beats faster. The thought of Jackson helped him and said that he was his boyfriend are not leaving his mind.

Jackson sighs, “You are about to be pushed and you’re still—“ Jackson says, half-shouting.

Mark stops and turns around with teary eyes. “Why is that concerning you? I am not even your boyfriend anymore, stop saying things that will keep my hopes up!” Mark begins to run away.

Jackson feels his heart numb.

‘I am not even your boyfriend anymore huh?’ Jackson hits his head with his palm, realizing that Mark’s words are true. Mark is not Jackson boyfriend anymore.

Jackson knows it, but they never say it clearly.

Mark is building a wall between him and Jackson.

He states it just now that they are done.

Jackson must be dreaming, for having Bambam and Mark at the same time.

‘I am so fool.’ Jackson thought, he doesn’t realize that he shed tears.

 

Mark is running and trembling at the same time, he even fall down. Mark can’t feel the pain on his knees, it hurts more in his heart.

‘Why is Jackson keep playing with my heart?’ Mark begins to cry again.

Mark keeps collecting his heart’s pieces these days, it’s not complete yet. By seeing Jackson, the pieces keep falling apart again.

Mark keeps crying.

‘Please, someone help me.’

 

 


The match is not as good as expected. Jackson is not focusing. Yugyeom also can’t give his best. It is half-time now. Everyone is collapsing on the bench.

Jackson burry his face in between his legs.

The coach is angry at them for not focusing on the match. Jackson can’t hear a thing, like his ear is deafened. Bambam pats Jackson and cheers him up even though it’s not helping at all.

Yugyeom is not any better. It’s his first time, he can’t give anything at all.

Jinyoung sighs at the condition and talks to JB, “I keep searching for Mark, but he’s nowhere to be find. I’m getting worried.”

JB shakes his head, his head is hurt right now. Too much problem too handle. First, the match. Second, Jinyoung is worried. Third, Mark is nowhere to be find means Jackson and Yugyeom won’t do any better even after the half-time.

“I’m sorry I’m late.” a voice can be heard. It gets Jackson and Yugyeom’s attention. They know who is this voice belongs to.

“Mark!” Jinyoung runs and hugs him tightly. “Where have you been?”

Mark is trying to smile now. He washes his face already, he can’t let the others worry about him. “I’m here now, it’s all matters right?” Mark pats Jinyoung’s back then walks to each team members.

“Jimin, fires up!” I hit his shoulder with my punch then smiles at him. He smiles back and nods.

Mark is walking toward JB now, “Leader should not be so much in thought.” he pats JB’s back then gives him a smile.

Mark stares at Youngjae next, “Fighting!” he clenches his fist. Youngjae nods and smiles.

“Yugyeom.” Mark cups Yugyeom’s cheeks. “Brace yourself, it’s your first match right? I’m here.” Mark smiles so angelic to Yugyeom. “Your princess is here.” then he ruffles Yugyeom’s hair. Yugyeom laughs, “Yes, princess.”

Mark take his hand from Yugyeom’s cheeks then walks to Jackson, “I’m sorry.” Mark caress Jackson’s cheeks, “Do your best, Kayee.” he smiles.

‘Angel.. ‘ Jackson smiles back, gives Mark his hyena laugh.

“Should we go give them a lesson, guys?” JB stands up. He’s ready.

Not only him, but the rest of the team.

 

 

Mark is like an angel to the team.

 


The cheers can be heard everywhere inside the pub. Here again, the teams celebrates their winning. Jimin is dancing like crazy on the dance floor, gains claps from the people. Bambam pulls Jackson to the dance floor and dancing along with him.

Jinyoung offers Mark a drink. “Hey, we should not drinking.” Mark pouts and Yugyeom chuckles at it. JB is laying his head on Jinyoung’s thigh. Mark doesn’t want to bother them so he stands up, Yugyeom places his arms around Mark’s waist, “Should we go to the dance floor?”

“I can’t dance well.” Mark shrugs his head. Mark is taking glances to Jackson who is dancing with Bambam.

‘He was dancing with me.’ Mark looks down and hold his chest again.

Yugyeom is patting Mark’s head, gaining Mark’s attention. “I’m going to dance, hyung. Watch me closely.”

After that, Yugyeom pushes everyone out of the dance floor. He was the dance king back at his junior high school. He dances coolly in front of everyone. The whole pubs giving him the attention. Mark claps at how cool Yugyeom can be. Yugyeom ends the dance then kiss Mark on the lips.

Jinyoung shocks, JB shocks. Everyone is shocks. However, Jackson is more than shocks, he clenches his fist again.

Mark pushes Yugyeom away.

“I like you hyung, very much.” Yugyeom grins, Mark blushes then permit himself to the toilet.

Jackson can’t control his anger anymore at the view he saw. He’s ready to punch Yugyeom anytime, but Bambam punch his arm lightly, “I’ll talk to Mark, don’t cause any ruckus.”

With that Jackson loosened his grip and try to breath well. ‘Stay calm, Jackson. Mark will be mad if you punch Yugyeom’ he thought sadly and then sit to drink more alcohol to rinse up the pain on his heart. 

.

.

.

Sorry for the long waiting :D

Here's some lesson for Jackson for hurting my Mark -.-

Please do leave more comments :D