Celebration Night (1)

Please Stay

OMG so many lovely comments :3 I love it!!

I'll keep updating fast for you guys as thanks ^0^

Happy Reading!!


 

They arrive at Mark’s house around 8 PM at night. Jackson is still carrying the small box. They don’t eat the cake, it is because Jackson doesn’t wanna let go of Mark’s hug back then. They kept hugging until it was dark enough and decided to go home.

Mark is smiling at the ring. Jackson is smiling at Mark’s smile.

“Thank you for today, Kayee.” Mark chuckles at the word ‘Kayee’.

“Give me my kiss first, Yien.” Jackson smirks when Mark is about to enter his house, Jackson puts down the small box on the floor.

Mark doesn’t move, he stands still so Jackson grabs Mark shoulder then turn him around.

Jackson can see that beautiful face up close again, and his plumpy lips. “Listen, Yien. I’m not a kid, so are you. I’m not taking peck but kiss.” Jackson slowly move his body closer to Mark. “And I’m receiving kiss on lips, not on cheeks.”

Mark nods and closes his eyes. Jackson leans his face closer, he pulls Mark closer by his waist. Jackson pulls Mark’s chin up and press his lips against Mark’s. It is a soft kiss at first, but as soon as Mark puts his arms on Jackson shoulders, Jackson deepen the kiss. He Mark’s bottom lips, Mark can’t help to open his mouth for Jackson. Jackson’s tongue enters Mark’s hot cavity, it explores every inches of Mark’s sweet mouth. They can feel the hotness until Mark pushes Jackson away because he’s out of breath.

Mark is blushing really hard, so is Jackson.

“That was my first kiss.” Mark says while caressing his lips.

“Me too.” Jackson replies. Mark turns his head to stare at Jackson.

“Really?” is all what Mark can say.

“I’m surely date someone before, but as long as I remember I never kiss them.” Jackson shrugs his head.

Mark smiles at Jackson’s cute action.

Jackson gives Mark the small box he puts on the floor before kissing Mark. “Eat it well, okay?”

Mark nods, blushes and enters his house.

Jackson is walking to his car absent-minded.

‘Plumpy, so sweet, so delicious. I want to kiss more.’ this kind of thought keeps replaying in Jackson’s mind even after he drives home.

As soon as he arrives at home, he begins to miss Mark. He turns on his phone and checks the messages.

From : My goddess Bam <3

From : Coach

From : Jeb

From : Coach

From : My goddess Bam <3

He sighs. It’s not that he is disappointed, Jackson just feel that something is missing.

‘I should change My goddess Bam<3 to just Bams then’ Jackson thought. After that, he changes it. He’s about to go out from the car when he feels his phone vibrates. He quickly checks it, it is a message.

From : Markangel<3

Are you home, Kayee?

I’m eating the cakes with Jinyoungie right now. Tell me if you’re home okay?

i.m.y.

Jackson smiles at Mark’s message. ‘i.m.y means I miss you right?’ Jackson smiles at the thought. He replies Mark’s message.

To : Markangel<3

I’m home sweety Yien.

Is that delicious? I hope I’m the one eating with you right now, love.

i.m.y too.

They keep exchanging messages while Jackson walk out of his car, he even bumps to a table before finally reach his bedroom. Jackson is smiling like idiot at Mark’s messages.

.

.

.

The first match on the tournament is great. They are a lot supporters coming. Today’s match is JYPSchool vs Arara School. The teams are ready on both sides. However Jackson is worried because he can’t see Mark anywhere.

Mark and Jinyoung are running to the hall.

“Please sit on the supporter’s seat upstairs.” the guard says to Mark and Jinyoung.

“I’m JYPSchool’s Jackson boyfriend, Mark Tuan, please let me in.” Mark says to the guard. The guard seems to check a list and nods at Mark. “You can go in but your friend cannot.”

“Please kindly check again, he is Jinyoung. Jackson probably list him too.” Mark won’t let go of Jinyoung’s hand. They must stay together.

The guard scans the list. “There’s no Jinyoung in sir Jackson’s list—“ the guard continues. “But actually there is one in sir JB’s list. Park Jinyoung, isn’t it?”

Mark and Jinyoung exchanges glances. They have no idea what is it about but Mark quickly nods and pulls Jinyoung along.

Jackson can see Mark is running toward him. He’s there. Jackson is running back toward Mark, he hugs Mark out of nowhere. “I don’t think I can go on the match without you here, Mark.”

Mark blushes at what Jackson doing in front of many people.

“Ehem.” JB coughs and smiles handsomely at Jinyoung. Jinyoung just chuckles.

And then the match begins—and ends greatly.

It’s JYPSchool wins. They are going to semi-final.

“So, are you going to the celebration party tonight?” Jackson asks Mark who is giving him the energy drink. Mark nods. “As long as Jinyoung go, I will go.”

“It seems that Jinyoung will go.” Jackson smirks at Jinyoung who is now talking to JB. Mark chuckles, he knows what Jinyoung is up to, but he can’t believe that JB is so care to his best friend.

 


 

Jackson rings the doorbell of Mark’s house. The door opens, revealed a beautiful guy with dark blue hoodie and pairs of jeans. It’s simple but seems gorgeous on Mark.

“You are gorgeous.” Jackson smirks after observing Mark from head to toe.

“Say that for yourself.” Mark giggles at seeing Jackson on black tank top and black jeans. “You look hot on black.” Mark blushes after he told that to Jackson.

Jackson smirks.

“I think Jinyoung won’t be going with us.” Mark looks away, still blushing.

“That’s okay though, we can spend time together, just the two of us.” Jackson pulls Mark by his waist, leans his face closer. Mark pushes Jackson back then cups his cheeks.

“Don’t do anything weird or I won’t be going to the party.” Mark is pouting.

Jackson sighs then nods at Mark.

As Mark is walking with Jackson, they can see JB’s car is parking.

“Bro, your man is waiting.” Jackson gives JB high five, I smile at JB.

After that, I enter Jackson’s car and we go to the place first, leaving Jinyoung and JB behind.

“Hey Kayee. Does JB like Jinyoung?” Mark turns his sitting position to face Jackson who is driving right now.

Jackson raises his eyebrows. “Yes, of course.”

“No, I mean in that way? Like us?” Mark blushes.

Jackson gives out his hyena laughs. “Yes, that way, Yien.” he continues his words, “What about Jinyoung? Does he likes JB too?”

Mark nods eagerly, “Very much. He fell in love almost as the same time as me.”

Jackson take a glance at Mark, “How did you fall in love with me?”

“It was when you were practicing your fencing inside the hall alone. You probably didn’t remember—“ Mark blushes that he spills everything to Jackson right now.

“and then?” Jackson wishes Mark to continue his words.

“Jackson the red light is on!” Mark shouts and Jackson hits the break. They almost jump but they’re saved. “I think we should not talk while driving.” Mark is trying to catch his breath.

“Ok.” Jackson agrees at that quickly.

They fall into silence after that, Jackson notices that Mark is wearing the ring he bought last time. He couldn’t help but smile until they arrive at the destination.

 


 

The party goes well, the teams are drinking much. Jinyoung begins to drink as well. Mark doesn’t dare to touch it yet. They are underaged.

Jackson pulls Mark to the dance floor. Mark can’t dance well, but he put it up with Jackson. Jackson hugs Mark by his waist and slowly caressing his waist. Mark feels a little uncomfortable at what Jackson is doing. Mark can feel Jackson’s lips crash on his. Jackson doesn’t do a soft one this time, he keeps biting and pulling Mark’s lower lips. Mark pushes Jackson a bit, it’s not that Mark doesn’t like it. They are being watched and Jackson is a bit drunk right now. Mark can feel the smell of alcohol leaks out from Jackson’s mouth in between the kiss. Sudenly, Jackson cups Mark’s and it makes Mark jumps a little, he blushes hard.

“Mark, you are so y—“ Jackson whispers to Mark so Mark can hear what he says. The music is too loud though. Jackson keeps groping Mark’s . Mark blushes hard at this, then he feels Jackson is grinding at him. Mark moans a little.

“You’re y, Mark.” Jackson smirks, Mark can feel that Jackson is hard already.

Then—PLAK!

.

.

.

Ige bwoya?! 

hehehe I did a cliffhanger there :D

Sorry for the short chapter, I'll update the longer one next time :3

Please leave comments :3 I promise I'll update soooon <3