You're in love with somebody else

Please Stay

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALWAYS COMMENTS ON MY STORY.

ENJOY READING ^0^


Bambam is entering the toilet only to find Mark rinsing his face with water.

Mark turn his head up, he startles at who is standing beside him. Mark slowly pulling the tissue and dry his face, still taking glances at Bambam.

“Um..” Bambam shrugs his head, don’t know what to begin. Mark fall into silence, he put down the tissue and also looks down.

“Are you going out with that boy—Yugyeom?” Bambam closes his face with his palm, due to embarrassment. ‘Why am I directly ask that to Mark?’ Bambam thought.

Mark shakes his head lightly. ‘It’s so awkward.

Bambam straighten his face then he turns his head facing Mark. “I’m not going to stay nice because I’m not that kind of person.”

Mark startled at Bambam words, he keeps blinking.

“I’m not innocent like you okay?” Bambam stares closely at Mark. “I’m not giving up on Jackson either.”

“You are not as gorgeous as me, besides you don’t know Jackson well. I’ve been with him for about 6 years now, compared to you I’m better. Probably the best.”

“—and I’m not giving him to someone like you. So I break up with Taehyung and get together with Jackson.” Bambam continues, “because he loves me. He can’t stay far from me.” Bambam laughs.

 

until then Mark slaps Bambam cheeks.

“Is Jackson’s feelings a toy for you?” Mark glares at Bambam. “I may be not as gorgeous as you and I just know him for a month, but I surely know that you are not the best for him.”

“—I’m not letting him with someone like you! I thought you are a nice person but—“

Bambam rubs his cheeks then cut off Mark’s words, “So who do you think is the best for him?”

Mark gulps, “I am better than you.” Mark can feel his own breath.

Bambam smiles and pinches Mark’s cheeks. “Don’t be bother by other’s feelings for you, you know yourself who you really want to be with.” Bambam grins, then walk to the exit.

Before exit, Bambam whispers at Mark, “Jackson loves you.”

Mark can’t hear what Bambam said but he can read the lips’ motion. ‘Jackson loves you’

Mark blushes at the thought. ‘I must be wrong’

Mark’s mind still can’t digest what was happening.

He’s blank right now.

 

 


Jackson is driving Bambam home. He can’t think straight, his body is there but his mind is elsewhere.

‘Is he home yet? Is he going home with that dude?’

‘Are they dating?’

‘What’s Mark feelings right now?’

The thoughts keep bothering Jackson, he doesn’t realize that Bambam is talking to him. Several minutes from that, he feels his cheeks hot and stings.

“What was that for?” Jackson glares at Bambam then drives his car to the side, turn off the machine.

“WHAT WAS THAT FOR? YOU ARE NOT LISTENING WHAT I WAS TALKING!” Bambam shouts at Jackson.

“Of course I am, I am driving!” Jackson complains.

“You keep doing that for these past weeks, Jackson.” Bambam break into tears right now. Jackson leans his hands but Bambam slaps it away.

“Are you coward? A jerk? If you are thinking about Mark so much, you should go and get him, stupid!” Bambam shouts again, but not as loud as before.

“Bambam, I—“ Jackson left speechless.

“You love Mark, right?” Bambam wipes away his tears, then stares at Jackson. “You are not Jackson I knew anymore when Mark is not around you.” then he slaps Jackson cheeks again.

Jackson blinks and rubs his cheeks. He’s so speechless.

“Are you gaining your consciousness now?” Bambam pouts. “You are stupid. I love the usual Jackson more. I’m quit.”

“What do you mean?” Jackson blanks.

“Go back to Mark. You are my best friend, how can I let you suffer?” Bambam glares at how stupid Jackson is.

“But I—“

“You are not in love with me anymore, Jackson.” Bambam pats Jackson’s cheeks. “I’m not sure at my feelings, but I want you two to be together.” Bambam smiles then get out from the car.

“I’ll take taxi for now. Talk to me when you’re back to the—usual Jackson.” Bambam shuts the door then get into a taxi.

‘I’m not myself without Mark huh?’ Jackson closes his eyes for awhile before finally drives himself home.

 

Bambam is crying inside the taxi. “Please don’t stare at me, sir.” says him to the driver and the driver nods.

Bambam knows he is falling for Jackson. However, he can’t be so egoist this time. Jackson loves Mark, he can tells just by looking at how angry Jackson was when Mark is with Yugyeom. How Jackson smiles when Mark smiles at him.

‘I’m burdening Jackson too much then it already is.’ Bambam thought.

 


MARK POV

I am laying on my bed, I put up the blanket. My mind is flashbacking every inch conversation with Bambam earlier.

I was okay when he said that I was no good. But then my blood is rushing up my head when he told me about Jackson.

I slapped Bambam.

I said that I’m better than him.

My cheeks is getting hot.

Am I declaring a war with Bambam over Jackson?

And what’s with Jackson loves me?

Does he?

I giggle at the thought.

Why am I begin to hope more again?

“Seems someone is not sleeping yet.” Jinyoung enters my room without I am noticing.

“Ah hey.” I sit up on bed and looks at Jinyoung.

“Thinking about Yugyeom’s kiss?”

Jinyoung words make me blush. I just remembered that Yugyeom kissed me.

“I think my words is right!” Jinyoung chuckles at my reaction. I smile at him sourly.

“The day after tomorrow will be the finals.” Jinyoung continues and I nod. “Let’s not think about it and spend a day with me tomorrow okay?” Jinyoung smiles sweetly at me.

“You are not going on a date with JB?” I ask him, he blushes.

“We are not dating until the final, JB says he wants to focus on it first.” Jinyoung pouts and I chuckle at his reaction. He must be really jealous with ‘final’.

“Okay then, I’ll go out with you my best friend.” I ruffle his hair.

Jinyoung smiles then snuggle to my bed. “Let me sleep with you, okay?”

I nod then sleep with Jinyoung.

I smile at the thought of Jackson.

I dream about this.

I was crying and asked someone for help like before.

I keep crying. But no one came.

In my dream, Jackson comes and hugs me into his embraces.

Maybe.

Maybe if I don’t push Jackson away like this afternoon, he’ll come to me.

MARK POV END

.

.

.

The next day, Mark and Jinyoung is walking down the Gangnam streets. They are shopping, in and out several stores to buy clothes, accessories and else.

“I am so tired!” Jinyoung shouts as he sits on the chair inside the ddeokboki restaurant.

Mark smiles at his best friend. “We should shop like this more.” he chuckles.

Mark looks around the store. ‘Nothing changes.’

It is the same restaurant that he and Jackson visited the last time they dated.

“The ddeokboki and lunch boxes is really delicious here.” Mark smiles at Jinyoung.

“Really? I want to order those then.” Jinyoung says and calling the waiter.

The order arrive pretty fast like before. We eat comfortably while chatting.

“So, are you and JB together now?”

Jinyoung chokes at my words. Mark gives him milk to drink, he gulps it down.

Mark mutters, “Sorry.”

“It’s fine.” Jinyoung finally catch his breathe. “Not yet, he hasn’t confess yet. Though we are going to date after the final.” Jinyoung pouts.

“Be patient.” I reply then eat more.

When they are finish, the waiter come to them and give them the polaroid camera and marker. Mark nods, knowing what to do.

“What’s that for?” Jinyoung asks.

“Take photo together then write something for the restaurant.” Mark explains then move beside Jinyoung.

“Hana.. dul..set” Mark counts down. Click-

The photo comes out good. “What should we write, Jinyoung?”

“Anything.” Jinyoung responds, not really interested.

After that Mark chuckles then writes ‘Anything’ in the photos. Then he adds, ‘from the biggest best-friend. Mark-Jinyoung.’

Mark laughs then put the photo at the board which seems covered by the other photos. Mark is about to put the photo when he found the one with Jackson and him. So he decides to put the photo first then looking at his photo with Jackson.

Mark reads the comments on the photo : ‘wild beast J with the most beautiful angel M seems good together. Fighting’

Mark is smiling at the comments. Jackson wrote that.

“Hey Mark, are we going now? I paid the bills already.” Jinyoung calls Mark. Mark nods and then runs to Jinyoung. “Why are you being so happy?”

Mark just shakes his head, still smiling.

“You’re weird.” Jinyoung furrows his eyebrow. “I wonder if you’ve been to the restaurant before.”

“How can you know?” Mark blinks at Jinyoung’s words.

“You knew everything about them.” Jinyoung shrugs his head while walking along with Mark.

“I’ve been there with Jackson.” Mark smiles, but Jinyoung is wearing his flat face.

It’s not that Jinyoung doesn’t like Jackson personally. It was because that guy made his best friend suffered.

Mark quickly read the situation and says,”Let’s go somewhere else okay?”

“Isn’t that Yien?” an old person’s voice can be heard. 

.

.

.

Gonna be boring at recent chapter, I'm so sorry >3<

Thanks for comments :3

Comments are always loved! Please do leave comments :3