Heart-Shield

Please Stay

Double update today since I've got nothing to do and will be away :D

Thanks for comments :3 I loooooove you guys, it keeps me alive to write <3

Anyway, happy reading ^0^


 

Mark quickly go out from the room and running toward the hall.

‘Why is it feel so heavy to go to the hall again?’

In less than 3 minutes, Mark arrives at the hall.

“How can this be? The match is tomorrow and you can’t participate because of your leg injuries? Why are you driving while drunk in the first place?” the coach is shouting at Suga. Suga’s right leg is coated by gips.

“Coach, I think shouting won’t resolve the problem.” JB tries to calm the coach.

“I can try?” Jinyoung bravely says but gains a no from the coach.

“I think I can try!” Mark is running toward them.

Jackson can’t believe that he see his Mark here, he wants to hug him so bad but he can’t since Bambam is there. Jackson has been missing Mark, he slowly turns to zombie if he doesn’t see Mark soon so today is his lucky day.

“No, Mark!” Jinyoung stands in front of Mark. “Mark is having a stomach problem and he is still sick right now.”

With that, the coach’s hope go down.

Jackson is hurt because of the words Jinyoung said. ‘Stomach problem? Sick?’ Jackson can’t stop worrying about Mark. Jackson knows that it is all true because Mark doesn’t say anything to go against Jinyoung’s word.

Suddenly, they hear dribbling sounds echoing in the hall. They pay their attention to the guy who is dribbling and dunking the ball in the ring coolly. “I can do this.” he grins.

The coach is crying right now.

“Who is he?” JB asks Jinyoung. “Yugyeom, I’ll tell you the detail later.”

“I’ll help the team.” Yugyeom walks to the coach and bows to him. Then he turns to walk to Mark.

“Are you happy? If yes, please smile. Don’t put that sad face.” Yugyeom chuckles. Mark sobs a little then hugs him very tight.

“I’m happy, I’m very happy. Thank you, Yugie.” Mark smiles like an angel and Yugyeom blushes.

“I’m here to make you happy, princess.” Yugyeom pecks Mark’s forehead. Mark blushes shyly at what Yugyeom did.

Jackson clench his teeth and tightened his grip. The picture of Mark being kissed by others, the picture of Mark smiles to other person makes him mad. He doesn’t want Mark to be touched. He doesn’t want Mark to smile so angelic to others.

Bambam is about to congratulate Jackson because that Yugyeom boy saves their , but he stops when he sees Jackson with his dark expression. So hateful, like a murderer. Bambam follows Jackson’s stare and find out that it’s Yugyeom.

By that Bambam knows, Jackson is no longer him. Deep inside his heart, Jackson is someone else’s already.

 


Yugyeom is holding Mark’s hand, they are walking out from the school. Mark pouts all the time.

“What with that pout, hyung?” Yugyeom asks while caressing Mark’s cheeks.

“I hate how JB steals my Jinyoung.” Mark says, still pouting.

Yugyeom laughs, kissing Mark’s hand. Mark is blushing.

“What was that for?” Mark puff his cheeks.

“To cheer you up? C’mon hyung, you still have this handsome guy here.” Yugyeom winks at Mark. Mark chuckles then ruffles Yugyeom’s hair.

“Stop saying those things, you sounds weird, little boy.” Mark smiles.

To Yugyeom, seeing Mark smiles is the happiest thing in the world. The boy doesn’t know Mark for long, but he feel that he’s falling for the older already. Not because his beauty, but because his strong heart. That was one time, Yugyeom overheard the conversation between Jinyoung and JB outside the club’s room when there’s no one around. Yugyeom learnt how strong Mark is and how jerk a guy named Jackson.

Mark intertwined their fingers just now and Yugyeom smiles at it.

‘Mark is like a glass, he’s so fragile.’ Yugyeom thought.

“What are you thinking?” Mark swings our intertwined hands together. “Something is bothering you, Yugie?” Mark tilts his head.

“Nothing, hyung. Just—“ Yugyeom stops and Mark furrows his eyebrow. “Why are you so beautiful?”

Mark hits Yugyeom after that and laughs when Yugyeom rubs his hand.

When they are walking, they don’t realize that a pair of eyes is watching them.

JACKSON POV

I’m really in a bad mood right now. I’ve never been in a bad mood like this. Since afternoon, all I did was mad at people. I was angry at JB and was about to punch his face when he was just lightly stepped on my legs. I was thrown out of the class because I keep arguing with the teacher about homework. Bambam keeps worrying about me, but I say it was nothing to worry.

I don’t understand myself.

The images of Mark being kissed by another, the images of Mark smiles at the other is like hell. It keeps replaying on my mind and somethings feels like stabbing my chest.

My phone rings, I know it is from Bambam but I choose to ignore it.

I get inside my car when I see two familiar figure walking together.

I clench my fists tight, the anger is there again. I don’t stop staring at them.

‘Hand to hand huh?’ I thought.

When the two is out of my sight, I drive my car. I need refreshment, I need to clear up my mind.

But Mark’s image never leave my brain.

And this feelings.

When I realize…

 

 

 

That Mark’s smile is no longer mine.

JACKSON POV END

MARK POV

I’m in a bus with Yugyeom. I don’t know where I’m going but I feel secure because Yugyeom is around. He is sleeping beside me now. I chuckle at how adorable his face when he’s sleeping.

When I was at the hall, I felt suffocated. Because of Jackson’s stares—

But I can see the loneliness in his stare, I don’t know why I felt like broke into tears back then.

I miss him, I miss his warmth.

I don’t realize that my tears begins to form again, my vision becomes blurry.

I miss his smile.

I miss his hyena laugh.

Why? Everything ends the day Jackson wins over Youngjae right?

But why does the feeling still here?

I hold my chest, I’m trying to breathe normally.

I realize that a pair of hands is hugging me. He whispers, “Why are you crying hyung?”

I stay silent. I can feel Yugyeom’s warmth.

But this is not the warmth I’ve been longing for.

I close my eyes.

“I’m fine.” is all I said.

Yugyeom doesn’t talk anymore, he just keeps hugging me.

I like Yugyeom.

He’s like a heart-shield.

Whenever I’m about to broke, he hold me together.

.

.

.

Yugyeom leads me to get off the bus. I’m following him and realize where I am.

“Hangang?” I look around and see the river is there.

Yugyeom nods. “This is my favorite place, to relieve my stress.” Yugyeom pats Mark back when he’s not listening.

“Um yeah?” Mark is so deep in thought that he doesn’t realize that Yugyeom was talking to him.

‘I wish I go here with Jack-‘ Mark slaps himself lightly on cheeks when that thought came.

Mark runs toward the river. He takes off his shoes then enter his foot in the water. “Not too cold.” he grins.

Later, Yugyeom joins him. He is back-hugging Mark.

Mark smiles at it, he rests his head back to Yugyeom’s shoulder.

‘I like how Yugyeom is taller than me, not like Jacks-‘ Mark shakes his head when the thought of Jackson came into his mind again.

“What is it hyung?” Yugyeom can feel that Mark shakes his head.

“Nothing. Hehe.” Mark smiles to make Yugyeom feel at ease.

Yugyeom sighs, at that time Mark pushes him back and makes him fall hard to the water. Mark is running after that.

Yugyeom groans but finally get his sense back and rushing to catch Mark who is already far away from him.

“Yugie, I don’t bring another shirt, don’t wet my shirt!” Mark shouts as Yugyeom is chasing him.

“Do you think I bring mine, hyung?” Yugyeom doesn’t stop chasing Mark. Yugyeom likes how Mark runs with water splashes around. “Arrasseo hyung, don’t run anymore. Come out of the water and sit with me.” Yugyeom walks back to the shore and sit on the rock. Mark slowly walking to him and sit beside him. Mark leans his head on Yugyeom’s shoulder.

“I always want to come here.” Mark chuckles.

“You do?” Yugyeom smiles and tidying up Mark’s hair. Mark nods.

Yugyeom lingers his hand to Mark’s waist and pull him closer. Yugyeom rests his head on top of Mark’s head. ‘If I have you for the rest of my life, I don’t need anything else, Mark hyung.’ Yugyeom thought as he sees Mark is drifting to dreamland.


 

For those who worries a lot about this pairing, don't be. 

It will surely Markson :D just keep reading okay :)

I just want Mark to smile and happy after all I (Jackson) did in the previous chapter ;A;

Please leave some lovely comments >3<

I love you! <3