First Meeting

Please Stay

Sunlight shines so brightly that afternoon, sounds of ball hitting the floor can be heard everywhere. People shouting about scores and a sound of ball gets inside the ring.

“Yay! You got it Jacks—“ a guy with girl voice can be heard from the bench.

Priiiiitttt--- a whistle.

“That’s the practice for today, everyone- dismissed, that’s all for today.” says the coach before finally left the basketball court.

Guys walking to the bench, some of them laying on the floor.

“Hey, I did great right?” a dark haired guy smirked at the guy with girl voice before. “How was it, Bam?” he asks while grinning.

Bambam, who is fully named as Kunpimook Bhuwakul, is the high school 3rd grade Madonna, Britney Spears or whatever you want to call him. He’s beautiful for a guy and he’s also the most wanted boyfriend in JYPSchool. Sadly, even if every guy are all crazy about him, no one dares to get close to him because of two best friends he got—they are

“You did great, Jackson!” he cheers and jumps at Jackson. “Ew, you’re sweating all over!” he pouts.

Jackson, who is born under Wang family. He’s the almighty Wang Jackson. Wang family is the richest family in both Korea and China. Jackson himself is a cheerful, active, sporty and smart person. Jackson likes Bambam, more than a friend, and everybody in the school know that.

“It’s okay as long as you’re praising me.” Jackson smiles at Bambam’s pout.

“You are less cool than my Jaejae!” he stucks out his tongue. And then ran to another hotties.

Here comes, Choi Youngjae. A handsome-looking guy, he’s not as good as Jackson but he comes from a wealthy family too. Youngjae is another best friend of Bambam and Jackson’s rival in love.

But actually, Youngjae is winning because he’s dating Bambam.

Bambam runs to Youngjae and give him a big hug. “You looks so handsome, Jaejae,” he says while grinning. Youngjae nods and pats his head.

Jackson is looking at them with jealousy while someone pats his shoulder,”be patient, bro.” was all he said.

“Are you insulting me right now, Jeb?” Jackson punches the guy who named Jaebum lightly. Im Jaebum, is the basketball team’s captain. Jaebum just reply him with small grins and then left.

Jackson has been in love with Bambam since they entered high school. He decides to confess to Bambam soon, but he found out that Youngjae and Bambam are together. Jackson feels betrayed a bit, but it’s not Bambam nor Youngjae’s fault since they don’t know Jackson’s feelings. Jackson doesn’t want to be the third party, but the things is Bambam keeps being sad about Youngjae being different lately. Bambam keeps clinging to Jackson since he’s the only one Bambam can rely on.


JACKSON POV

“Hey, are you going out with Youngjae?” I asks Bambam who is now choosing what to wear.

It was Saturday, and I’m sure that Youngjae asks him out on a date. I lay my body on Bambam’s bed while eyeing him.

“Yes hehehe.” he smiles then continue to show off his hoodies. “Jacks- should I wear the red one or the blue one?”

“Whichever you choose, you still look gorgeous, baby.” I say while winking at him. Then, he throws the red hoody to me.

“Sweet-talker.” he pouts then put on the blue one. “Jackson oppa~” he turns around and do aegyo to me.

I giggle and find it cute. I always find him cute. “You’re cute.” I compliment him.

He smiles then sit on the edge of the bed. “Do you think Jaejae will like this?” he looks down.

I sigh and pull his chin up, “You are far beyond perfect my dear, with a smile on your face of course.” then he smiles. I smile at his smile.

“You know what I’ve been worrying these days.” he sighs and looks down again.

“Brush the bad thought off.” I peck his forehead.

Suddenly, Bambam’s phone vibrates. He checks on it quickly, I look at his expression. His eyes begin to become teary-

“What happened?” I ask while cupping his cheeks.

“He said he has something else to do.” Bambam tries to look strong. “How long has it been? I think it’s almost a month I never date him out of the school.”

I ruffles his hair. “Sshhh.” I try to comfort him. I don’t know what Youngjae is thinking, but me- Jackson would never make Bambam sad like this. I hug him.

“Everything will be okay.” I whisper into his ear and pats his back.


Sunday is really a nice day for me. I spent all day long with Bambam. He smiles and laughing. Everything is back to normal. I’m happy to see him smiling again.

And then comes Monday. It’s a school day.

I wake up at the alarm at the morning. I open my eyes and quickly take my phone, text Bambam.

To : My goddess Bam<3

Hey, goddess, wanna go to school together?

I smile as I send the message. I receive the reply not long after.

From : My goddess Bam<3

Sorry, Jacks- gotta go with Jaejae. I meet you at school :3

My smile fade away, I throw my phone.

Always Youngjae and Youngjae. I thought and close my eyes. I don’t feel like going to school now.

JACKSON POV END


It’s noon already and Jackson is gaining energy to go to school. He has his fencing practice at school and he can’t miss this one, not after he missed the other practice last week.

He drags his feet to the fencing hall, but he stops halfway when he see Bambam and Youngjae from afar. They are clinging to each other with Youngjae kissing Bambam’s nose.

‘What’s with that lovey dovey?’ Jackson thought, he feels so unfair. After all he did for Bambam, he still chooses Youngjae over him.

Jackson doesn’t feel like practicing anymore. He walks to the park behind the school. It is a lovely and quiet place. Jackson is walking on the grassfield and so deep in thought that he doesn’t realize that someone is standing in front of him.

“Um- Jackson sunbaenim.”

The voice catch Jackson’s attention,  he drifts his focus on the souce of the voice. It’s a guy, a pretty guy.

“Are you that popular pretty 2nd grader?” Jackson recognizes him is making him blushing.

“Uhum.” he nods. “I’m Mark Tuan.” he smiles beautifully while handing the flower he’s been holding to Jackson.

Mark Tuan, he’s the pretty guy everyone has been talking about. He makes all the guy crazy about him the moment he entered JYPSchool. Bambam is beautiful but Mark is more, it’s just he’s a bit quiet and love to be alone.

“Hi Mark. And are you handing those flowers for me?” Jackson grins awkwardly at Mark.

‘He’s really pretty, he has long eyelashes, white skin, beautiful and slender arms.’ Jackson thought, admiring Mark.

Mark blushes at Jackson’s words and nods. “Sunbaenim, I like you.” Mark blurted out of nowhere. Jackson bulges his eyes, disbelief what he heard.

Mark shuts his eyes tightly.

 

MARK POV

I like quiet place.

The class is over already and here, I found myself walking toward the back of the school. Guys keep asking me to go there to confess, but actually I kinda like the place.

I can see a guy standing from afar, smiling, and waiting for me.

“Mark-“ he greets me while I’m walking slowly toward him.

“Hi, Shownu.” I greet back. He’s one of the most favourite guy here at JYPSchool. He’s handsome and athletic.

I stand about 5 steps away from him, “What do you want to talk about hm?” I tilt my head as I see his nervousness on his face.

Actually I know what he’s about to tell right now. Guys at school are crazy about me. They keep telling that me is pretty, gorgeous and else. Well, I’m amused. But not to the point I’m gaining confessions at least 3 times a day.

“You know Mark, I like you.” he grins while looking at my eyes shyly.

I nod and smile. “Thank you for your feelings, but I-“

“I want you to go out with me.”

I sigh.

“What do you like about me?” I say as he begin to think.

“Um, you are pretty, smart..” he continues telling me my good points. I never listen to that actually, I pretty much know what they want from me. Mostly, they want me because I’m pretty.

“Sorry, I just like you as friend.” I smile as pretty as possible then left the place. I can see Shownu’s sad face but I can’t help it—

I have feelings for someone already.

#Flashback

It was summer and I had to hand the paper to the school’s office since I’ve agreed to help Park songsaengnim to help her job while she’s away for holiday. And I have nothing to do so yeah. I walked to school’s office, handed the paper and about to went home after. However, I took a different route as always, school is big but since my 1st year, I never explore it—so I decided to walk around the school that day. I heard someone shouts from inside a big hall.

“Geez!”

I took a peek at the source of the voice. Then I found him—my sunbaenim. Jackson Wang.

I knew him since I’ve entered JYPSchool, he is cool and handsome. ‘Oh he’s practicing.’ I thought.

I scanned his face, eyebrow, eyes, nose, lips down to his muscular body, biceps and abs. Jackson was wearing tank top since it was not an official practice, I can see his well-toned body. I blushed at the thought—I was such a ert for seeing Jackson like that.

“Who’s there?” he says and I hid my body quickly. My heartbeat gets faster as Jackson noticed there’s someone who was watching him.

I ran right after, I can’t let Jackson found out about this. It’s not that I did something bad, but my heart is not ready to meet him. People kept telling me that I’m perfect, I do think so too. But, in front of Jackson, my legs trembling and I lost my confidence.

‘What’s wrong with me?’ I thought while trying to catch breath after running. Luckily, Jackson didn’t follow me.

#FlachBackEnd

Ever since that I begin to put my eyes on Jackson. I always come to his practice hall and also watch his basketball games. I’m stunned at his smile and his beautiful hyena laugh.

I can feel my cheeks is getting hotter as I imagines Jackson in my mind.

However, something keeps bothering my mind—the thought of Jackson likes Bambam. I’m quiet but I’m not loss at news. It’s not secret anymore that Jackson is crazy about Bambam.

I take several agapanthus which grew on the grassfield while walking. I sigh at the thought. I hate it when seeing—Jackson looks at Bambam with hurtful expression.

I turn and see someone is walking on the grassfield too. And if my eyes don’t betray me, I swear I see Jackson. I rubs my eyes in disbelief. I was thinking about him and then here he is, walking while staring blankly at the grassfield.

‘Brace yourself, Mark.’ I thought. ‘Just greet him, everything will be okay.’

 ‘It’s not that you’re about to confess. Just introduce yourself to him. You want to know him better right? You want to talk to him right?’ I try to strengthen my mind and I can feel my heart beats faster as Jackson slowly getting closer.

“Um- Jackson sunbaenim.”

I can’t breath. ‘Smile Mark, smile.’ I keep telling myself as Jackson finally give me his attention.

“Are you that popular pretty 2nd grader?” he responded.

I blush at his words. I hate being known as pretty boy, but the thought Jackson at least know me tingling my stomach.

‘Get a hold of yourself, Mark Tuan. He doesn’t know your name, he’s not a stalker like you.’ I slap my mind to get back to reality.

“Uhum.” I nods. “I’m Mark Tuan.” I hand him the agapanthus I’ve been collecting without realizing.

‘WHAT ARE YOU DOING?’ I ask myself in my mind. ‘What the use of handing the flower? What if he rejects your flower?’ bad thought keep going on my mind.

“Hi Mark. And are you handing those flowers for me?” he says and grins at me.

That grins I’ve grown liking. I blush and nod.

“Sunbaenim, I like you.”

MARK POV END


 

 

 

 

Uh, it's just the introduction hehehe :3

Mark is falling for Jackson kkk >3< of course my Jackson is so handsome!

Anyway, I'll update soon so please kindly leave some comments! I love you 

-cispheile eri