Date? Macaron? Boyfriend.

Please Stay

I'm updating, thanks for beautiful comments chuichi BabyShadeswang00girl2 markintuan <3

And everyone who is subscribing my story :3

Happy Reading ^0^


 

MARK POV

‘I can’t believe what I just said.’ I shut my eyes and keep blaming myself for blurting out my feelings.

My whole body trembling. I don’t want to hear Jackson’s answer. I keep shut my eyes tightly as tears slowly begin to flow through.

‘Of course he will rejects you, Mark. He doesn’t know you and can’t you feel the awkwardness between you and Jackson?’

‘You’ll break into pieces, Mark’

I keep bitting my inner lips, when I hear the hyena laugh I love so much. I open my eyes a little just to see Jackson is smiling at me.

“Are you confessing or looking at ghost?” Jackson ruffles my hair and forcefully take the agapanthus from me. “You’ll make these flowers die because of your strong grip.”

He smiles then lean his face closer to me, “Do you know?” he grins. “I never receive such confession before, mostly they are feeling great and blushes when they confess.”

“and crying right after.”

I snap at the word “crying”. I know what it means—Jackson rejects them.

I look down but Jackson pull my chin up. “Hey Mark, should we give a try?” he grins. “You are crying before I let you know the answer, vice versa of what my fans did. So, I’m giving you great feelings and blushes—“

He blushes. “If you get what I meant.”

I fall down on the grassfield. I feel my legs give up. My tears flowing without realizing. Jackson shocks at what happened to me so he kneels in front of me. “Hey Mark—“

“I’m okay. Never been so okay.” I hug him tight. “Thank you, thank you so much.”

“Mark, I-“

“Thank you.”

“Mark”

“Thank you very much.”

“Mark” he hugs my waist and pull me closer. “Stop saying thank you.” then he kisses my forehead.

He’s so warm. Wang Jackson is so warm.

MARK POV END

 

 

Jackson can’t believe what he did. He’s conscious until the point he receives Mark’s confession. But seeing Mark’s tears was too much for him and he doesn’t know why, he unconsciously kissed Mark’s forehead.

And he finds himself sitting in front of Mark in a coffee shop near the school. It’s been 15 minutes and it’s awkward.

“Don’t you have fencing practice at this hour?” Mark says in a small voice. Probably he’s still shy.

Jackson nods. “I don’t feel like practicing.” he replies. “Ey, how do you know I have fencing practice?”

Jackson can see Mark blushes a little. “I always see you practice. And I liked the stabbing pose you did, I don’t know how to say it. I’m sorry.” Mark says while doing the stabbing pose awkwardly.

“It’s this?” he keeps mumbling to himself. “Ah maybe like this.” he’s mimicking what he remembered.

Jackson finds it adorable so he chuckles at Mark.

“Ah sorry.” Mark shrugs his head.

“No, no don’t sorry me.” Jackson smiles and ruffles Mark hair. “You are so cute, I want to kiss you.”

They both blush right after.

‘What did I say?’ Jackson virtually slaps himself. And Mark is taking a glance at him, he laughs a little.

“Um, I better get us drinks. Do you want coffee?” Jackson finds himself melting in Mark laughs, so he is trying to change the topic. ‘It’s your first meeting and date with Mark, what’s with you Jackson?’ he thought.

“I want ice chocolate with whip cream.” he says shyly.

‘What a kiddy choice huh?’ Jackson thought and nods then stand up from the table to the counter.

Finally, Mark can breathe well after Jackson left. He still can feel his heart beats. Mark blushes and grins at himself.

‘I can’t believe I’m dating Jackson!!’ he celebrates in his mind.

Mark doesn’t realize that someone at the counter is looking at him. Jackson has been eyeing him since he’s done with the order. Now, he’s waiting for their order to be made. Jackson finds himself smiling at Mark’s cute little action. Jackson likes how the other grins and placing his hand on his chest. Jackson likes how the sun shines from the broad windows next to their table going through Mark.

‘He does look like an angel.’ Jackson amused at how pretty Mark is.

“Here’s your order, sir.” Jackson thought is interrupted by the barista. He groans and takes the orders.

Jackson is walking to the table then places the ice chocolate in front of Mark. “Here’s your order, Mark.”

Mark shyly nod and smiles at Jackson. Jackson smiles back.

Mark can’t help but notice there’s red velvet’s cake on the tray Jackson’s brought. Jackson knows Mark is staring at the cake, “I don’t know what cake do you like, I hope you like red velvet? We can share.”

“That’s my favourite!” Mark grins widely with his eyes blinking non-stop.

Jackson notices Mark long eyelashes once more. ‘He’s really pretty up close.’ he thought.

“I won’t give up on the macaron of course.” Jackson smirks while taking a seat in front of me.

Mark pouts. “I refuse to share the macaron!”

“You are so cute.” Jackson giggles. “How about rock-paper-scissors?”

Mark nods in agreement. So they do rock-paper-scissors. Jackson wins the first round, Mark seems so helpless. Jackson smirks and eat a spoonful, letting the macaron untouched.

“Uh?” Mark tilts his head. “Why don’t you take the macaron?”

“It’s not fun to eat that with your face sulking like that.” Jackson laughs. Mark pouts then hits him lightly.

They do rock-paper-scissors again. This time Mark wins. Jackson groans.

However, Mark left the macaron untouched too, he eats spoonful of the cakes.

‘Play hard eoh?’ Jackson thought as Mark smirks.

 The third time they do rock-paper-scissors, Jackson wins. This time he eats the macaron.

“Yah!” Mark shouts. “My macaron.” he fake sobs.

Jackson laughs and ruffles Mark’s hair. “I owe you a macaron, I’ll treat you again in the other date okay?”

Mark blushes at the word “other date”, it seems they will date well. Jackson notices what he said and blushed right after. Mark quickly drink his ice chocolate to cool down his mind, and Jackson do the same to his iced coffee.

 

 


 

 

Jackson is driving Mark home. Mark told Jackson his address then fell asleep right after.

‘He must be really tired today.’ Jackson thought, he glances at Mark.

Jackson is deep in thought now.

What did he do? Dating Mark? What about Bambam?

Jackson never thought much about others feelings. But Mark is different. He doesn’t know why. Seeing Mark tears is a big no for him. ‘I just met him, why am I feel this attached to him?’ he thought.

Jackson take the first turn as Mark mentioned. Mark’s house is on the elite road in Korea, so Jackson knows well that area. Being the richest is that great huh?

Jackson stops in front of the mansion he believes that it’s Mark’s house.

“Mark, we’re here.” Jackson lightly shakes Mark shoulder.

“Are we here?” Mark yawns while rubbing his eyes. Jackson amused at what he’s watching right now.

Mark turns his head to see his house. “Hehe it’s my house.” he laughs softly.

Jackson feels like kissing Mark. He swear Mark is the cutest when he laughs.

“Thank you for the ride. Do you want to do inside?” Mark says as he get off Jackson’s car.

“No, thanks, maybe next time?” Jackson raises his eyebrow.

“Well then—um” Marks blushes, then continues his word, “Goodnight, my boyfriend.” he runs away right after.

Jackson grins from cheeks to cheeks. ‘Boyfriend huh?’ he smiles non-stop while driving himself home.


 

How's the second chapter? 

Fluffy things really isn't my style TuT 

I hope you guys liked it :D 

I'll update soon, comments and subscribes are loved <3

ps: if you guys think that the font is too small, tell me okay?