Energy Drink

Please Stay

Thanks for reading my previous chapter :3

This is the third chapter, happy reading ^0^


 

“JIIIIIIINNNNNNYOUUUUNNNGGG!” Mark shouts at his phone.

“Yah, Mark, what time is it now? Keep your voice down!” the one named Jinyoung replies from the other side.

“I have a good news.” Mark is giggling non-stop.

“You sounds so happy hee?” Jinyoung replies again. “You sounds like you’ve got lucky or-“

“I’m dating Jackson.”

“do you get some lucky—WHATTT?” Jinyoung chokes.

“I’m dating Jackson, Jinyoungie.” Mark blushes at the words.

“I’m sipping my tea and now my tongue burns because of you!” Jinyoung complains.

“How can that be my fault?” Mark pouts even though he knows Jinyoung can’t see him.

“well…” Jinyoung gulps. “THAT’S GREAT MA HONEEEYYYY WAAAAA I’M HAPPY FOR YOUUUUUU!! FINALLY YOU LONG LAST WAITINGGGG PAYED OFF!”

Mark can feel he’s deafened by Jinyoung’s shouts, but he doesn’t care.

“I’m so happy right now hehe.” Mark chuckles. “Do you know that Jackson is a really kind and gentle guy? He’s a bit playful actually, but he’s funny and fun to be with.”

“So your fantasies are all true? Prince Jackson?” Jinyoung calms down a bit.

“YES!” Mark quickly answers. He did fantasy about how prince charming Jackson is.

Jinyoung snap at reality, “Doesn’t he like Bambam sunbaenim? Why would he date you?”

“….” Mark fall in silence, what Jinyoung said is true.

“Ehey Mark, I don’t wanna push your hopes down.” Jinyoung shrugs his head. “I’m just—“

“I know, Jinyoungie. Maybe he is falling for me. You know how pretty I am. And ahhh I feel so sleepy right now, I think I’m gonna sleep. Bye Jinyoungie!” Mark cut off the line.

Mark didn’t mean what he said to Jinyoung. Jinyoung is true and it hurts Mark.

‘Get a grip, Mark. You can make Jackson smile. It’s okay, you can make him slowly fall in love with you.’ Mark cups his cheek, nods and go to sleep. Mark can feel his tears begin to flow out from his eyes, but he ignores them.

He drifts off to sleep.

.

.

.

There a basketball match the next day, the hall is already full of the supporters. It’s JYPSchool vs Norang School. JYPSchool is famous for their sport combats and Norang is their first competitors. Both teams are present already even though the match is still one hour to go. This is the first match of the National Basketball Olympics, whoever the winner get to enter the tournament. So this is really important for them.

“Listen, Youngjae, Jimin. You put an eyes to that tall guy from the other team okay? He is the best player they’ve got.” JB says when they are discussing the tactic for the match.

“Jackson, stay with me. They are probably guarding either me or you.” he continues.

“Suga, you just need to focus on rebound okay?” he instructs the last player on their team.

They are all nod at JB.

“We can win this. Fighting!” JB high5 every one of them before starting warming up for the match.

“Jaejae, here I give you massage.” Bambam runs to Youngjae and gives him massage.

“Why don’t you give us one too, Bamie?” Jimin and Suga complains.

“My massage is special for my honey Jaejae!” Bambam stucks out his tongue and then smiles at Youngjae who is smiling at him too.

Jackson kicks the bench rather hard. “Focus on the match, please.” he says that in low and deep tones. Everyone understands except Bambam and Youngjae who are ignoring him.

Jackson won’t mad at them, because of Bambam. He never mad at Bambam.

‘, Jackson concentrates!’ Jackson slap himself on the cheeks to focus.

“JACKSON JEIIIIBBIIIIII FIGHTING!!” fangirls are all giving their best cheers from the supports bench upstairs. Jackson and JB are the most popular among them because they are cool and handsome.

The first round was not that good. Youngjae keeps missing the tall guy and the other team keeps gaining more scores. Jackson already did foul 3 times and JB fell hard on the floor and injured. Norang is not playing dirty, they’ve got skills, but some of them are hard to handle. The couch keeps shouting at from the bench.

It’s break time.

“WHY DO YOU KEEP MISSING THE TALL GUY?” asks the coach to Youngjae. “You keep looking at the supporters bench!” Youngjae looks away as the coach catch him red-handed.

“I’m sorry.” is all Youngjae says. After that, Bambam storm out to comfort Youngjae.

“JACKSON, WHY DON’T YOU CONCENTRATE? DON’T DO ANOTHER FOUL, CAN YOU?” he shouts at Jackson next. Jackson nods. He can’t focus, he mostly can’t focus on the match because Bambam keeps clinging to Youngjae. It’s not that it’s the first time they are like that, but today is the worst since Bambam kept getting his hopes high then crushes him to the bottom. Bambam runs to him whenever he quarreled with Youngjae, but left him soon after they reconciled. Bambam is not at fault though, it’s just Jackson. Jackson can’t stand it when Bambam run and cried to him.

“JB, are you okay?” the coach finally cool down and checks JB’s injury.

“I’m okay, coach. Don’t worry.” he nods.

Several fangirls are running down from their supporters’ bench to give the team energy drinks and fires them up. But mostly stopped by the guard. Only 5 of them can go.

“I have to go! I’m Jimin’s sister!” she shows the proves on her phone then the security let her in. 4 more to go.

‘I must go’ Mark thought while dragging Jinyoung by hand and the other hand holds the energy drinks.

The guard let 2 fangirls past. The next is Mark and Jinyoung.

“I’m Jackson’s boyfriend.” Mark shouts and he got stares from the fangirls around. The guard just nods because Mark and Jinyoung are on the first line of the queue. He let Mark and Jinyoung pass.

“Jimin!” his sister hugs him and slap him hard. “Get a grip of yourself fool, give your best shot!” Jimin shocks at his sister’s doing but he understands what his sister is trying to say.

Everyone is looking at Jimin and his sister’s way when Jackson see a familiar figure is hiding behind the other 2 fangirls.

MARK POV

‘Am I out of mind to say that in front of many fangirls?’ I am deep in thought while hiding behind the two girls. ‘But what I said was true, I’m Jackson boyfriend.’

Jinyoung pokes my body by his elbow. “Pstt, what now?”

I am startled and gain back my focus.

“Hey, are you the pretty 2nd graders? Mark Tuan, isn’t it?” a sweet smile guy recognized me. He is Suga, I know everyone on the team well.

I smiles at him. He is standing and walking toward me and Jinyoung. “Are you our fans? Is this drink for me?” he says.

I haven’t shake my head and yet someone pat Suga’s shoulder.

There comes my charming boyfriend, he’s full of sweat but he’s still good-looking.

“Sorry man, he’s here for me.” Jackson says then kissed my forehead. “Thanks for the drink, Mark.” he takes the drink from me. I’m blushed hard at his doing and Jinyoung is blinking his eyes, can’t believe what happened.

MARK POV END

 

 

Everyone is looking at Jackson and Mark right now. Jimin and Suga groan though. “Man, you took the best guy on our school!”

Jackson just giving grins to Jimin and Suga then take Mark’s hand, “Can I take your friend for a while?” Jackson says to Jinyoung, Jinyoung nods.

Mark follows Jackson, his heart is beating faster than expected. Jackson holds his hand. He’s warm.

“Sunbae-“

Mark starts the conversation as Jackson stops. Jackson turns around the cups Mark cheeks. “Stop calling me sunbae, just Jackson is fine.” he smiles.

Mark laughs softly.

‘He is beautiful when he’s laughing.’ Jackson thought.

“So, you came just to give me the drink?” Jackson smirks.

Mark blinks at Jackson’s word cutely. “Is there anything you need more?”

“Give me a kiss.” Jackson moves his face closer to Mark’s.

“K-k-kiss?” Mark blushes. “Shireo!” he shakes his head.

Jackson sighs, a bit disappointed at Mark’s answer actually.

“I will give you one if you do your best on the match.” Mark looks away, he’s blushing really hard right now.

Jackson smirks, “deal.” he says without doubt, then ruffles Mark’s hair. “Wait for me, my boyfriend.”

Then Jackson left.

Mark put his hand on his chest. He feels his heart beat. ‘Boyfriend…’ 

 


 

Jackson really did great at the match, even during the match he kept glancing at the bench where Mark is sitting. But he didn’t lose his focus even a bit. He even turned the match over.

It’s JYPSchool win.

“We should celebrate this! We officially enter the tournament!” JB shouts happily.

“You keep peeking at the bench seat, leader.” Jimin says and get a smack from JB.

“Jackson did a great job!” the coach cheers.

Bambam runs to them, he wants to give Jackson hug for doing a great job but Jackson run pass him to the bench seat, Bambam looks back and find Jackson is pulling Mark’s hand and they are going somewhere.

“Where’s our mvp player?” Youngjae says as he approaches Bambam. Bambam shakes his head then focus his attention back to his Youngjae. “You did great honey~” Bambam clings to him.

“Hey cute.” JB slowly take a seat beside Jinyoung.

“Eh me?” Jinyoung blinks at what JB said. He blushes a little, Jinyoung has a crush on JB. Jinyoung always finds JB amazing, he’s the leader of the team and also very handsome.

“Wanna go to the celebration party tonight?” JB asks Jinyoung out of nowhere then smiles handsomely.

Jinyoung blushes again. “I’m glad to. But I can’t.” he gives JB sorry smiles. “I and Mark have a meet up with our junior high school’s friends.”

“I see. Next time will do.” JB smiles back and pinch Jinyoung’s cheeks. With only that, Jinyoung feels he’s about to faint. 

.

.

.

 

I added JJP or BNior here since they are my second fav otp >3< 

Mark is energy for Jackson~ kkk :33

13Prom15ELFviolet93citriaoktachuichiwang00girl2 DanynouInfinitelyCassie thanks for such lovely comments <3 thanks you for support kkk yes, Mark is really cute :3 

I'll update fast so please leave some comments and subscribes, thank you >3<