Chapter 6 - Her Reflection

The Puppet Master
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Those orbs, I saw it once. It captured me and became my fear….

“eggs, milk, bacon, cereals… hmmmm. Ah! Coffee~~” I exclaimed while looking at my shopping list. I’m here at the grocery, with Seunghyun’s maids. Actually they won’t let me to do this but I insist, since it’s boring in the house and I’m not working at all. I’m pushing my cart when I hear a voice from the corner, I look around and it was a little boy, he is crying and you could see the agony on his eyes. My heart softened and I place my shopping cart at the side, I walked towards the little boy’s direction, “Why are you crying? Are you lost?” I asked him in a calm manner so that he won’t be afraid in my presence. He nodded and continue to cry, I held his hand and smiled at him. “Okay stop crying, may I know your name so that I could help you to find your parents?” he looked at me his eyes widened and after a few seconds he tried to speak but his information was not enough to find his parents, he just gave me his family name and it was “Lee”, and so I decided to call him as “Lee”. His age, 4.

We left the store because Lee won’t stop from crying, so we moved to another place. “Lee don’t worry noona will help you to find your parents” I said to him while smiling. “R-really n-noona?” he stuttered and looked at me with his eyes wide opened “Yes, so stop crying now, Lee.” I said and patted his head. “Promise?” he asked me while holding the hem of my shirt, I bent over to his height so that I could properly talked to him. He reached my hands and searched for my smallest finger, and so I realized that he was trying to do the “Pinky promise” I chuckled at his cute gestures. “Noona, let’s promise to each other, if you find my parents and if I’m able to go home. I will help you and do anything just for you because you are so kind to me. I promise to you~” he said in a cheerful tone, and that day we made our promise “I will keep that in my mind, Lee”

 

Third persons’

While on the grocery store, the maids are searching for Han Hyun Jae because in just a second she disappeared without saying any word. They are worried that possibly someone took her to use her as a bait for Seunghyun, because he is a well-known businessman and as well as successful person. It is also the reason why Seunghyun doesn’t want to let Hee Young out without his any permission or his approval.

On the other part of the story, Lee was busy pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter