CHAPTER 17 - Aura

The Puppet Master
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone has their own monster to tame

 

Her’

After that incident everything went back to normal, except for Seunghyun to be busier in is work. He is always coming late in night, the servants in this household were not bothered by that thought, and maybe they are used to it. Things are getting better in this house; Seunghyun’s attitude is always unpredictable, when I was struggling to overcome my trauma Seunghyun was there to support and help me in his own ways, Seunghyun is naturally cold and his aura is intimidating, but still even though he is awkward he would still try to comfort me, which I appreciated the most. He is the CEO of a big company here in Korea, he is famous for his good looks and even on the business world, he is the youngest CEO in Korea, and also his friends are well known in this field. I’m quite jealous, because they have a good life ahead, while here I’m at Seunghyun’s place being a nuisance at him, he said that I should rest for weeks because he was worried that I might get carried away thinking the incident, and he said that he won’t let everyone to make an issue between him and me, we are employee and employer in his company, and the other workers don’t have an idea that we are living in the same house. I know my limits and I don’t even dare to talk outside this house about that certain situation. Seunghyun adopt me and he is willing to help me, and I don’t want to cause a trouble anymore.

I decided to go to the kitchen to drink water and also to freshen up, things are making me insane. I’m really grateful for this blessing, my aunt was treating me badly and always exploit me, my family was nowhere to be found, I don’t know anything what happened. I’m frustrated and I’m confused at the same time.

 “What are you doing?” I heard a deep voice rising up behind me, I turned around there is Seunghyun waiting for me to move a little because he is holding the refrigerator, he raised his brows and I timidly move. “You won’t answer my question huh?” Seunghyun said as he snatched the water pitcher in my hands, as he gets his own cup to drink. “I – I’m drinking water” I said as he scanned me up and down “Is that so? It seems that you are spacing out” he casually said as he gulped his water. I looked away and I just realized that I’m wearing his white long sleeves and just black boxers, since his body frame are bigger than me, his clothes are eating me up completely, a hint of redness was written in my face, this clothes is a little bit revealing but I don’t have any clothes in this house except for the clothes that his butler bought for me that I’m using when I’m working.

 I looked down hiding my face from embarrassment, Seunghyun is somewhat intimidating me with his presence and aura “Uh about the clothes, I’m really sorry but I don’t have any comfortable clothes, so I wore your clothes” I said shyly as I tried to look at him. Seunghyun nodded casually; “I don’t mind, but don’t walk around wearing my clothes, for your own sake” he looked at me intensely as he loosens up his necktie. “That clothes really suits to you, but I’m a man and I’m not a Saint” he said once again as he made his way upstairs. I sighed in relief, I will never forget what happened a while ago, Seunghyun’s eyes and his jawline seems to harden while looking at me, and he is so honest with his thoughts.

After few weeks, Seunhyun let me to work again with his company. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter