Chapter 11 - Her voice

The Puppet Master
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was so scared that I don't know what to do and I just call your name...

 

   I don't feel anything and I'm scared I keep calling Seunghyun's name, hoping that he would come. My throat is dry and I could barely open my eyes, my body is weak and I don't have energy to move. I could feel the soft cotton comforters in my back, it makes me calm. Just then the door opened revealing a familiar male structure. He's signature perfume made me scared yet comfortable at the same time. "S-seunghyun" I whisphered his name hoping that he could hear me. The room is dark, fortunately there is dim light at the corner so that I could still see him a little. The image is not clear, it's blurry the only thing that frustrates me is that I cannot barely open my eyes and look around. "S-seunghyun" I tried again but I could feel that he cannot hear me. Soon enough mt body and mind is so tired Iand I just let it to consume me.

***

I sighed and toss my phone at the table, I just called a doctor and ask him some matters. This is getting worse. They drugged Hyun Jae and now she is sweating and I could see that she is heating up. That place is not good for her, that is an elite bar and they are selling innocent girls. I should not be worried about it what's happening with me? It's her fault that she walked away from this house, and caught up with this mess. I open the room and look at her, her eyes are moving and she is looking at me. The room is a bit dark and only the dim lights at the corner. "S-seunghyun" she whisphered, I think it's just my hallucination because her eyes are closed. Maybe I'm just tired. After some time I walked out from the room and went to my room. It's been a long day.

The next morning, I went out from the room and went to the kitchen. I checked my phone there's nothing new. I saw Mrs. Kim she is preparing breakfast, she went to my side and ask me about Hyun Jae, I'm trying to dodge her questio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter