CHAPTER 16 - Save Me

The Puppet Master
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A pearl fell down on her glorious face, that even a sailor or a pirate can't even catch it....

 

I’m crying like a mess but I don’t care, I’m really scared on what happened a while ago. I’m still shaking from fear and clutching on someone’s arm without me knowing. Just then a pair of strong arms took me with care as if I’m fragile glassware. He caress my hair and face and clean my face using his bare hand, my eyes are a bit blurry because of the nonstop tears that forming in my eyes. “Shhhh I’m here now, I won’t do anything to you” he said while looking at me with those worried eyes. I want to hold him, I want to hug him but I’m scared because he might not like it so I’m just staring at him while crying. He looked down and he seems frustrated so I cry even more “No, no please don’t cry, I’m not mad okay. I’m just” he cut off and he suddenly hugged me and pat my back. He is trying to soothe me because I’ve been crying for how many minutes since I gained my consciousness. After a few minutes I could feel that my arms and legs are giving up though we are sitting. My eyes are losing its function, I just want him to hold me and his warmth is really amazing this thing is  a really big help on me.

 

His’

I just can’t help it but to be upset on this scenario, this whole thing is nearly my fault. I looked down but it seems she misunderstood it and she even cries more. “No, no please don’t cry, I’m not mad okay.” I reassured her with my words. Just then my reflexes just came to me suddenly and I hug her to comfort her. Just then after a few minutes I could feel that her legs and hands are giving up, I took a glance at her then I saw her angelic face, he eyes closed and I decided to carry her back to the hotel. In this time Mr and Mrs. Kim are not around so I think I’m the only one who could help her right now. When we got back to my room I mentally slapped myself because her stuff is also here, I called a one staff of this hotel to change her clothes since it’s soak from seawater. My suit is also soaked since I carried her at my room.

After a few minutes when they are done, the staff called me and she sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter