Chapter 15 - Little by Little

The Puppet Master
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The blue sky is beautiful, the sun rays complementing it really well. The wind blows in my face but the unbeatable heat is overpowering. We are currently here at Jeju Island and it’s summer time. We just got here a few hours ago. Last night after dinner Seunghyun told me to pack my things because we are going to go here for the photo shoot for the summer wear of the new clothing project for the company. Some of the staffs from the company are here, and some of them are form the other company which I could believe under from Kwon’s.  I’m here because Seunghyun needs an assistant for this project. Paper works, summary reports and also the concept of the summer wear theme they will discuss it later on.

The models and makeup artists gather together they are choosing and picking some proper clothes to wear so that it could match on the theme. The staffs and cameraman are discussing on how to execute this theme. The theme is a bit carefree and relaxing at the same time, but since it’s summer time they add a little spice on this concept but it’s not overpowering the main theme of this photo shoot. Some famous artists and models are here too, the so called YGK+ models. Since Kwon and Choi’s company are quite related to YG entertainment, which also expanded their company by opening a new line for their company such as YGK+ models and cosmetic line which is Moonshot. YG is known for their music industry. If I’m not mistaken Choi and Kwon’s are really something I mean they are a big boom in this industry totally rock for the best!

They are so professional when it comes to work, so I’m trying to cope up with them. Since I’m just a newbie so I’m diligently listening to them. Suddenly one staff called my name she asked me if I could help her so I nodded my head but I didn’t expect that it will come like this. I mean I don’t know how to swim and I’m afraid of being in large bodies of water that’s why I’m really trying to avoid this scenario.  We went to the boats and the photo shoot began, I’m the one who is assisting the models to change their clothes, the boat is quite shaky because of the water waves but I’m trying to calm myself. This i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter